Prophet Muhammad Birth !

You aren't denying nor claiming to be an atheist. So I don't know if you're ruling out Judaism and Christianity. So in your opinion are Judaism, Islam, and Christianity cults? Yes or NO?

here is a link... you like links right?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/206681-prophet-muhammad-birth-17.html#post6063320

Don't divert. Just answer yes or no. I'm making it very simple and clear. Yes or no? I don't believe in the word all. I don't know if you are ruling out. Yes or NO?

So you're either a spiritualist or an agnostic? Correct me if I am wrong--i assumed you were

Now i am a spiritualist or an agnostic....along with jew and atheist? Make up your mind.

It's not up to me...you deny you're anything so what are your beliefs? None? So are you an athiest? You tell me :cool:

oh..its not up to you. You seem to have no issue labeling me with what ever is making you feel good at the moment.....

You aren't denying nor claiming to be an atheist. So I don't know if you're ruling out Judaism and Christianity. So in your opinion are Judaism, Islam, and Christianity cults? Yes or NO?

here is a link... you like links right?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/206681-prophet-muhammad-birth-17.html#post6063320

Don't divert. Just answer yes or no. I'm making it very simple and clear. Yes or no? I don't believe in the word all. I don't know if you are ruling out. Yes or NO?
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

OMG...that is funny as hell.... you dont believe in the word all?

then why do you you go so bat shit crazy when anyone says ALL muslims.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

So syreen does believe Judaism and Christianity are filthy cults. Okay now you made it a little bit more clear. And that begs another question does syreen love me so much since she didn't mind responding for like an hour or two on one thing?:D. Lol syrenn loves me

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

So syreen does believe Judaism and Christianity are filthy cults. Okay now you made it a little bit more clear. And that begs another question does syreen love me so much since she didn't mind responding for like an hour or two on one thing?:D. Lol syrenn loves me

i guess that would also mean...i don't hate muslims....

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

S my C if you want me to believe that :lol::lol:. Just joking, maybe it does if i knew you in person I might believe it. But you do love me for responding for the past two hours :)

S my C if you want me to believe that :lol::lol:. Just joking, maybe it does if i knew you in person I might believe it. But you do love me for responding for the past two hours :)

Who doesn't love a new chew toy when you can get them to jump like you did?

Who doesn't love a new chew toy when you can get them to jump like you did?

Why do you try so hard to get me to believe that though?:cool:

Aha that's an old one :)

QW.... remember to play nice with the chew toy......hes fragile... and all yours for awhile. Remember to put him back in his pen when you are done playing with him...or he will just run around all the house all night

:thanks::thanks:

Cause in my view, if it is widespread, and you aren't doing anything to stop it, you are supporting it.
Actually, we really don't care what your view is about anything concerning Islam or muslims. :cool:

Yeah, cults are like that, they want you to surrender to them, but they cannot explain the reasons they "accept" evil in their midst.

Last edited:
As I have stated before on other threads.

Female circumcision is an ancient practice that predates Islam.

It is not Islamic and has never been a part of Islam.

Yes, some muslims in Africa still engage in this tribal ritual.

But so do some Christian and Pagan tribes. :cool:

Why aren't muslims stopping it? They will stone a person for another person saying they said something about the prophet, why wouldn't they stone people that do that to girls (or rape little boys)?

Cause in my view, if it is widespread, and you aren't doing anything to stop it, you are supporting it.

Sunni explained its a tribal thing. There is no such thigh as rape of children being legal. It's actually an immediate death penalty in most Muslim countries or jail in life. --it's not widespread, rape in those conflicts have nothing to do with Islam. And you need to back it up with links a bit. Not every Muslim can interfere with another country. But it's a tribal thing. It doesn't exist whatsoever in the religon is Islam and was never a practice

Explain "dancing boys".

Why aren't muslims stopping it? They will stone a person for another person saying they said something about the prophet, why wouldn't they stone people that do that to girls (or rape little boys)?

Sunni explained its a tribal thing. There is no such thigh as rape of children being legal. It's actually an immediate death penalty in most Muslim countries or jail in life. --it's not widespread, rape in those conflicts have nothing to do with Islam. And you need to back it up with links a bit. Not every Muslim can interfere with another country. But it's a tribal thing. It doesn't exist whatsoever in the religon is Islam and was never a practice

Explain "dancing boys".

What's dancing boys you fucking gypsy

There aren't fatwas to kill indivuals. Al Qaeda can make up their own fatwas. That's not okay what they do. Some people try to declare their own fatwas but they can't decide that. Fatwas can be on anything they are rarely about killing. There is such a vast Muslim population so you will find things like that.

And I never heard the second one? What do you mean by that? I don't get it lol you pervert you completely made that up

So the Ayatollah Khomeini didnt put out a death fatwa on Salman Rushdie. Since when was that ass khomeini al queda?

:lmao:

Give a link. And he's a joke he's no person Iran declare him to be. He makes up his own ways. And this still one thing you could up with. And I said those aren't okay. Other than that you are doing more generalizing

Yeah, we have to look at most muslims as a joke, BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO USE THEIR GOD GIVEN GIFT OF REASON!

This is just it, we can give you example after example after example, and you ask us if we are going to believe you (who we know nothing about, you could even be the Ayatoollah, for all we know), or our lying eyes....

Islam is similar to communism, it sounds good in theory, but it does not work, not then, not in the past, not now, not ever. It does not give people responsibility over their own actions. It makes them subjects, and as subjects, their job is to rebel against authority (islamic).

Forum List

Back