Prophet Muhammad Birth !

You moron no, not any fatwa is approved by all scholars. The scholars can all falsify the fatwa and declare it as not a approved or accepts fatwa. Don't act like you are an expert on Islam. Go respond to Unkotare about Christians. Which you know most about it. He's been waiting for you to prove him wrong

you seem not to understand how your own religion works..

if the clerics approve of their own fatwas.... issue their own fatwas what other approval do they need? ...the Popes?

your religion is a group of rogue clerics all doing their own thing and a law unto themselves.....

Nope. Again don't speak about something you think you know about. But still that's diverting. Until you directly say Christianity and Judaism are both cults, then I will take you more serious. I never seen atheist who isn't willing to do that. It would just make me look stupid. I don't want to anger you syrenn but you need to make it believable and lift that veil of bias

you do look stupid...

and i am having fun with this too...... :tongue:

Just say Christianty and Judaism are cults. Don't use the word all. I want to know if you really mean it. So directly state it and make me look really stupid

you already look stupid.

I will admit you made me look stupid once you directly state that opinion

i dont need you to admit it.....

as i said.... i know i made you look stupid. Anyone reading the thread will see the same thing....

so how is that piss on your face......still warm?

you seem not to understand how your own religion works..

if the clerics approve of their own fatwas.... issue their own fatwas what other approval do they need? ...the Popes?

your religion is a group of rogue clerics all doing their own thing and a law unto themselves.....

Nope. Again don't speak about something you think you know about. But still that's diverting. Until you directly say Christianity and Judaism are both cults, then I will take you more serious. I never seen atheist who isn't willing to do that. It would just make me look stupid. I don't want to anger you syrenn but you need to make it believable and lift that veil of bias

you do look stupid...

So you're a fake? And a bigoted person. Unless you as an atheist directly claim those two as cults. Then we can believe it. So the more you deny to, the more fake you make yourself sound. An athiest would easily state their opinion. I was right, you would never state those two religions Judasim and Christianitiy as cults. :cool:

Syrenn refuses to say Christianity and Judaism are cults. Does that still make her qualified to be an atheist?

So syrreen is a liar and does hate Muslims. She refuses to say Christianity and Judaism are cults. That tells me more about her. She's a fake atheist.

you do look stupid...

So you're a fake? And a bigoted person. Unless you as an atheist directly claim those two as cults. Then we can believe it. So the more you deny to, the more fake you make yourself sound. An athiest would easily state their opinion. I was right, you would never state those two religions Judasim and Christianitiy as cults. :cool:

what is it with you and having to order the world to suit your views...so you feel good about yourself?

You proclaimed me jewish... now you proclaim i am atheist..... make up your mind will you.

So syrreen is a liar and does hate Muslims. She refuses to say Christianity and Judaism are cults. That tells me more about her. She's a fake atheist.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

you do look stupid...

what is it with you and having to order the world to suit your views...so you feel good about yourself?

You proclaimed me jewish... now you proclaim i am atheist..... make up your mind will you.

So you aren't an atheist? You keep saying religion is a cult. It's simple declare those two as cults. Why won't you? You told us you're an atheist. Don't lie about your religion if you do belong to either of the two that's fine with me and that explains things more. But denying to profess your opinion and then skidding away from you're opinion makes you shadowy. Just say you belong to a religion or you don't and declare those two as cults

You say you consider all religions as cults, but how would I know if you are ruling out Christianity and Judaism? I just want you to clarify its simple

So you aren't an atheist? You keep saying religion is a cult. It's simple declare those two as cults. Why won't you? You told us you're an atheist. Don't lie about your religion if you do belong to either of the two that's fine with me and that explains things more. But denying to profess your opinion and then skidding away from you're opinion makes you shadowy. Just say you belong to a religion or you don't and declare those two as cults

those two...... are those two the only other religions? Seriously... what problem do you have understanding the word all?

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

You say you consider all religions as cults, but how would I know if you are ruling out Christianity and Judaism? I just want you to clarify its simple

ALL

There...i made the word bigger just in case its your eyes that are not seeing the word..... did i put some rider on the word all excluding anything?

those two...... are those two the only other religions? Seriously... what problem do you have understanding the word all?

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

I don't know if you are ruling out those two. So just clearly clarify it. :) it's an very easy thing to say. Especially since you're an atheist. I respect whatever belief you have. Just clarify that you consider those two as cults. If this will make easier. Say Islam, Judaism and Christianity are cults. It's a simple yes or no? Are Christianity , Islam, and Judaism all cults? Yes or no :cool:

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

I don't know if you are ruling out those two. So just clearly clarify it. :) it's an very easy thing to say. Especially since you're an atheist. I respect whatever belief you have. Just clarify that you consider those two as cults. If this will make easier. Say Islam, Judaism and Christianity are cults. It's a simple yes or no? Are Christianity , Islam, and Judaism all cults? Yes or no :cool:

Really...i am an atheist.... where do i say that?

Syrenn you sound like a depressed woman. I don't want to make you sad or upset. I just want you to answer this simple question.

Are Islam, Christianity, and Judaism cults in your opinion? Yes or no?

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

So you're either a spiritualist or an agnostic? Correct me if I am wrong--i assumed you were

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

if i will make it easier...ill say it again.

all religions are cults.

You aren't denying nor claiming to be an atheist. So I don't know if you're ruling out Judaism and Christianity. So in your opinion are Judaism, Islam, and Christianity cults? Yes or NO?

So you're either a spiritualist or an agnostic? Correct me if I am wrong--i assumed you were

Now i am a spiritualist or an agnostic....along with jew and atheist? Make up your mind.

Syrenn you sound like a depressed woman. I don't want to make you sad or upset. I just want you to answer this simple question.

Are Islam, Christianity, and Judaism cults in your opinion? Yes or no?

:lmao:

And now i am depressed.........

:woohoo:

oh wait... is depression another cult?

Forum List

Back