Prophet Muhammad Birth !

There aren't fatwas to kill indivuals. Al Qaeda can make up their own fatwas. That's not okay what they do. Some people try to declare their own fatwas but they can't decide that. Fatwas can be on anything they are rarely about killing. There is such a vast Muslim population so you will find things like that.

And I never heard the second one? What do you mean by that? I don't get it lol you pervert you completely made that up

Lying again. Why do you keep proving you are the son of Satan when you hate people pointing that out to you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ting_violence_against_a_particular_individual

Mr tough boy coming to declare who's a liar. I said al Qaeda does it. And there is no such thing as a fatwa to kill someone in Islam. I didn't say 5 people make up their own fatwas hasn't happened

Liar.

In 2003, a group of Indonesian Islamic cleric from Forum Ulama Umat Islam issued a death fatwa against Ulil[21] for an article that Ulil wrote in Kompas in 2002, "Menyegarkan Kembali Pemahaman Islam" (Rejuvenating the Islamic Understanding) [22][23] that is considered heretical by the clerics. In March 2011, a letter explosive addressed to Ulil at Komunitas Utan Kayu exploded, injuring a police officer.

Any more irrelavant posts on every thread related with Islam or Muslims? It always turns into a hate thread. I thought you said you didn't hate Muslims syrreen? You are bigoted and come on every thread that has the word Muslim and come and spew your hate. That is bigoted

the truth is not hate..... the truth is not bigoted.

it is true that muslim clerics issue death threat fatwas.
it is true that muslim governments sanction and back reward for the deaths that the fatwas call for.

i dont hate muslims..... you however hate the truth.

Are you going mental again? I know it happened and I told you I disagree with it. I don't see what your cause is. It's almost appearing as a nazi like cause against Muslims. So that makes you a neo con loon that doesn't mean anything to the world ugly :cool:

Says the woman who made a completely false claim without any links. You lied ugly :cool:

i didnt lie...or make any false claims...

you did by discounting them and shooting your mouth off thinking i was lying becasue it was bad mouthing muslims. I told you to look it up if you doubted my words.

and i didnt give links on purpose to set you up for the fall......:tongue: how are the skinned knees feeling?

:lol::lol::lol: I remember seeing this yesterday...haha this is syrreen gets really impatient and angry. She made a completely false claim. That governments openly declare the destruction of Israel and didn't back it up at all. And then admitted she was an idiot and it was only her opinion. And she lied against herself again lol.

iran calls for the destruction of israel. The moment the government changed in egypt they took israel off the maps..... its not a lie.

Lying again. Why do you keep proving you are the son of Satan when you hate people pointing that out to you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ting_violence_against_a_particular_individual

Mr tough boy coming to declare who's a liar. I said al Qaeda does it. And there is no such thing as a fatwa to kill someone in Islam. I didn't say 5 people make up their own fatwas hasn't happened

Liar.

In 2003, a group of Indonesian Islamic cleric from Forum Ulama Umat Islam issued a death fatwa against Ulil[21] for an article that Ulil wrote in Kompas in 2002, "Menyegarkan Kembali Pemahaman Islam" (Rejuvenating the Islamic Understanding) [22][23] that is considered heretical by the clerics. In March 2011, a letter explosive addressed to Ulil at Komunitas Utan Kayu exploded, injuring a police officer.

Post a link not Wikipedia. And scumbag shut the fuck up with calling people lairs over and over you are the lair and I'm looking at the hypocrisy thread and even Christians know you're a moron. Your own Christians think you're a fucked up idiot.

Why are Jews and Muslims wrong because a action of very few? Why don't you grow up and give a long explanation as to why religion is wrong? Give a long explanation with good points. Because you seem to love to declare those 3 religions and people as wrong people. So please tell me

becasue the majority...does jack shit to put a stop to it.....

The majority is so much living in fear of their own... and thier own lives.... they stay silent.....

why would i want to discuss anything with someone as rude and disrespectful as you.... or did you just forget all that just passed in this thread.

But ill sum it up for you anyway..... ALL cults are bad.

You didn't mention anything besides Islam again. I said give a detailed and lengthy explanation for each religon, Islam, Judasim, and Christianty and why people who follow all three are wrong

why should i detailed explanations to you?

i said... ALL cults are bad. Do you have some misunderstanding of the word.... all?

i didnt lie...or make any false claims...

you did by discounting them and shooting your mouth off thinking i was lying becasue it was bad mouthing muslims. I told you to look it up if you doubted my words.

and i didnt give links on purpose to set you up for the fall......:tongue: how are the skinned knees feeling?

:lol::lol::lol: I remember seeing this yesterday...haha this is syrreen gets really impatient and angry. She made a completely false claim. That governments openly declare the destruction of Israel and didn't back it up at all. And then admitted she was an idiot and it was only her opinion. And she lied against herself again lol.

iran calls for the destruction of israel. The moment the government changed in egypt they took israel off the maps..... its not a lie.

You said every Muslim government openly declares the destruction of Israel. You didn't back it up. And you admitted it's only your opinion so you're lying to yourself. I'm not gonna call you a liar because you made one false claim. But you corrected yourself atleast

becasue the majority...does jack shit to put a stop to it.....

The majority is so much living in fear of their own... and thier own lives.... they stay silent.....

why would i want to discuss anything with someone as rude and disrespectful as you.... or did you just forget all that just passed in this thread.

But ill sum it up for you anyway..... ALL cults are bad.

You didn't mention anything besides Islam again. I said give a detailed and lengthy explanation for each religon, Islam, Judasim, and Christianty and why people who follow all three are wrong

i said... ALL cults are bad. Do you have some misunderstanding of the word.... all?

What do you consider as cults?

i said... ALL cults are bad. Do you have some misunderstanding about the use and meaning of the word.... all?

What do you consider as cults?

There seems to be some misunderstanding about the word .....all.

all
  Use All in a sentence Origin
all
   [awl] Show IPA
adjective
the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.
the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students.
the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed.
every: all kinds; all sorts.
any; any whatever: beyond all doubt.
EXPAND
Relevant Questions
What Is All?
Who Sang All By Myself?
Who Sings All By Myself?
What Are All The Countri...
pronoun
the whole quantity or amount: He ate all of the peanuts. All are gone.
the whole number; every one: all of us.
everything: Is that all you want to say? All is lost

All | Define All at Dictionary.com

I want you to directly state what religions you consider as cults. Because you wouldn't at all declare Judaism and Christianty as cults. Bigot.

Liar.

Post a link not Wikipedia. And scumbag shut the fuck up with calling people lairs over and over you are the lair and I'm looking at the hypocrisy thread and even Christians know you're a moron. Your own Christians think you're a fucked up idiot.

Thing is, I don't think location of information trumps content of information. Is the account valid or not?

Liar.

Thing is, I don't think location of information trumps content of information. Is the account valid or not?

I'm not sure. But he is interpreting what I said in his way. I didn't say that at all. I said the religon Islam which was taught by Muhammad doesn't have these kind of fatwas. Anyone can try to declare there own fatwas. That doesn' attach itself to Islam

I want you to directly state what religions you consider as cults. Because you wouldn't at all declare Judaism and Christianty as cults. Bigot.

did you see the definition of the word.... all?

You're an athiest. What's so hard about saying Judaism and Christiantity are cults? Just those two. All i ask it to say those two religions are cults. It would make it more believable you're an athiest, athiests bash all religions not just one.

Liar.

Lots of people think I am a moron, they all end up looking stupid, like you just did. Wikipedia articles use footnotes that contain citations for sources. The particular quote I just posted contained a link to a footnote that contained a link to the CNN story talking about the fatwa.

This is where the link you reject from Wikipedia leads.

CNN.com - Fatwa on vocal Indonesian moderate - Jan. 22, 2003

You are the son of Satan, enjoy your punishment for failing your father.

I'm not sure. But he is interpreting what I said in his way. I didn't say that at all. I said the religon Islam which was taught by Muhammad doesn't have these kind of fatwas. Anyone can try to declare there own fatwas. That doesn' attach itself to Islam

No, you said only Al Qaeda does these fatwas, I proved you wrong.

Go call Unkotare a liar while you're at it. You seem so confident of yourself then go respond to that thread

did you see the definition of the word.... all?

You're an athiest. What's so hard about saying Judaism and Christiantity are cults? Just those two. All i ask it to say those two religions are cults. It would make it more believable you're an athiest, athiests bash all religions not just one.

Why just those two... my you are bigoted against them aren't you.

What problem do you have with the word ......all?

Forum List

Back