Prophet Muhammad Birth !

oohhh.... and lets not forget the bounties for the fatwa deaths.....

wow..... half a million dollars to kill the target....

I would call that little death threat fatwa sanctioned...approved... and backed.

Last edited:

I would call that little death threat fatwa sanctioned...approved... and backed.

That guy doesn't have a half a million dollars and was in hiding lol. It's all nonsense. Like I said you aren't making a point besides there are a lot of idiots in Pakistan who think they are religious experts. They are ignorant like you :cool:

You still aren't making any point at all besides listing things lunatics do.

Nope. Syrenn atleast put some effort in your post or post any information. Back up your claim or explain why you think that. I dislike that conservative lazy approach to religious discussions. :cool:

have another death threat fatwa....

molly norris.... now in hiding fearing for her life.

And? You keep listing the worse things you can find that random closet Muslims falsely insist on. You aren't making a point. Lots of people receive death threats for many many other reasons. You jump from religon to a random action. :cool:

And who was this "fatwa" by? An ignorant person

All of this has made world wide news.... do keep up. If you doubt me..... i dare you to look it up. I would seem to know the shit muslim clerics pull better then you do......

oohhh.... lots of people receive death threats.... do they get bounties put on their heads?

Nope. Syrenn atleast put some effort in your post or post any information. Back up your claim or explain why you think that. I dislike that conservative lazy approach to religious discussions. :cool:

And? You keep listing the worse things you can find that random closet Muslims falsely insist on. You aren't making a point. Lots of people receive death threats for many many other reasons. You jump from religon to a random action. :cool:

i know exactly who put out the fatwa on molly norris.... do you?

All of this has made world wide news.... do keep up. If you doubt me..... i dare you to look it up. I would seem to know the shit muslim clerics pull better then you do......

oohhh.... lots of people receive death threats.... do they get bounties put on their heads?

I looked it up. Blogs decided to make her popular. And an alqaeda cleric issued this "fatwa". Al Qaeda people don't decide what's right or not

Anwar

That guy doesn't have a half a million dollars and was in hiding lol. It's all nonsense. Like I said you aren't making a point besides there are a lot of idiots in Pakistan who think they are religious experts. They are ignorant like you :cool:

and that is what is so funny..... you dont believe it.

i also agree... muslims are lunatics.

No lunatics are lunatics. He doesn't have that money and was in hiding. That's a fact.

I looked it up. Blogs decided to make her popular. And an alqaeda cleric issued this "fatwa". Al Qaeda people don't decide what's right or not

cleric is cleric....

blogs did not make her popular.... the FBI advised her to go into deep hiding..... becasue of muslims and following fatwas...... religious orders.

cleric is cleric....

blogs did not make her popular.... the FBI advised her to go into deep hiding..... becasue of muslims and following fatwas...... religious orders.

He's a self decided cleric and there are millions of clerics. So still you are generalizing. No they advised her because they see alqaeda as a threat.

Anwar

well good for you.... google is truly your friend.

No lunatics are lunatics. He doesn't have that money and was in hiding. That's a fact.

muslim governments are backing the fatwas....and paying out the rewards.....

No they aren't. And you are making another bs claim like the bs one you couldn't back up and then realized you had to state it is your opinion. For that you get :piss2: Shaaka(piss) on your face lololll:lol::lol:

cleric is cleric....

He's a self decided cleric and there are millions of clerics. So still you are generalizing. No they advised her because they see alqaeda as a threat.

the FBI advised her as such......becasue muslims are a threat......

Was khomeini a self decided cleric...or the ones that followed who upheld the fatwa? .... grow up.

cleric is cleric....

Was khomeini a self decided cleric...or the ones that followed who upheld the fatwa? .... grow up.

Khomeni is Shia. It's a false sect that has no credibility on Islam, since the original Islam is the Sunnah. What else are you gonna pull out of your ass to make one thing sound worse than it is? :cool:

No they aren't. And you are making another bs claim like the bs one you couldn't back up and then realized you had to state it is your opinion. For that you get :piss2: Shaaka(piss) on your face lololll:lol::lol:

see what happens when you believe your muslim party line....... and the lies they feed you.

yes, little boy.... they are backing the fatwa...and paying out the reward.....

So suck up the piss in your face..... and drink up long and slow. You may now grovel and beg my forgiveness for you sever lack of manners and rudeness.

Iran resurrects Salman Rushdie threat
Iran has seized on widespread Muslim outrage over a film insulting the Prophet Mohammad to revive the death threat against Salman Rushdie, raising the reward for killing him by US$500,000 (£320,000).

Iran resurrects Salman Rushdie threat - Telegraph

Khomeni is Shia. It's a false sect that has no credibility on Islam, since the original Islam is the Sunnah. What else are you gonna pull out of your ass to make one thing sound worse than it is? :cool:

muslim is muslim..... just like catholic and protestant..... its all the same. to bad you all hate each other so much.

see what happens when you believe your muslim party line....... and the lies they feed you.

yes, little boy.... they are backing the fatwa...and paying out the reward.....

So suck up the piss in your face..... and drink up long and slow. You may now grovel and beg my forgiveness for you sever lack of manners and rudeness.

Iran resurrects Salman Rushdie threat
Iran has seized on widespread Muslim outrage over a film insulting the Prophet Mohammad to revive the death threat against Salman Rushdie, raising the reward for killing him by US$500,000 (£320,000).

Iran resurrects Salman Rushdie threat - Telegraph

You said that about the other girl. And that's still a idiot who issued it and he deosnt represent Islam or Islamic countries at all. Now what else do you have to say? I already told you I don't agree with him and Muslims don't. He a Shia wanna be God who thinks he is an expert.

muslim is muslim..... just like catholic and protestant..... its all the same. to bad you all hate each other so much.

No we don't. And you generalize so much about people who belong to a abrahamic faith. So what about the Orthodox Jews who spit on girls who wear skirts when walking to school? Does that translate to Jews spit on little girls? That's your conservative logic so tell us

Forum List

Back