Prophet Muhammad Birth !

As I have stated before on other threads.

Female circumcision is an ancient practice that predates Islam.

It is not Islamic and has never been a part of Islam.

Yes, some muslims in Africa still engage in this tribal ritual.

But so do some Christian and Pagan tribes. :cool:

Why aren't muslims stopping it? They will stone a person for another person saying they said something about the prophet, why wouldn't they stone people that do that to girls (or rape little boys)?

Cause in my view, if it is widespread, and you aren't doing anything to stop it, you are supporting it.

Sunni explained its a tribal thing. There is no such thigh as rape of children being legal. It's actually an immediate death penalty in most Muslim countries or jail in life. --it's not widespread, rape in those conflicts have nothing to do with Islam. And you need to back it up with links a bit. Not every Muslim can interfere with another country. But it's a tribal thing. It doesn't exist whatsoever in the religon is Islam and was never a practice

I guess that depends on how you define rape.

Forcing children into marriage counts as rape in my book, even if some countries say it is legal.

No they aren't. And you are making another bs claim like the bs one you couldn't back up and then realized you had to state it is your opinion. For that you get :piss2: Shaaka(piss) on your face lololll:lol::lol:

see what happens when you believe your muslim party line....... and the lies they feed you.

yes, little boy.... they are backing the fatwa...and paying out the reward.....

So suck up the piss in your face..... and drink up long and slow. You may now grovel and beg my forgiveness for you sever lack of manners and rudeness.

Iran resurrects Salman Rushdie threat
Iran has seized on widespread Muslim outrage over a film insulting the Prophet Mohammad to revive the death threat against Salman Rushdie, raising the reward for killing him by US$500,000 (£320,000).

Iran resurrects Salman Rushdie threat - Telegraph

You said that about the other girl. And that's still a idiot who issued it and he deosnt represent Islam or Islamic countries at all. Now what else do you have to say? I already told you I don't agree with him and Muslims don't. He a Shia wanna be God who thinks he is an expert.

no i didnt....

nor does it matter....death sentence fatwas are sanction and government backed...... not just your lunatic... not the right kind of muslims clerics.

Why aren't muslims stopping it? They will stone a person for another person saying they said something about the prophet, why wouldn't they stone people that do that to girls (or rape little boys)?

Cause in my view, if it is widespread, and you aren't doing anything to stop it, you are supporting it.

Sunni explained its a tribal thing. There is no such thigh as rape of children being legal. It's actually an immediate death penalty in most Muslim countries or jail in life. --it's not widespread, rape in those conflicts have nothing to do with Islam. And you need to back it up with links a bit. Not every Muslim can interfere with another country. But it's a tribal thing. It doesn't exist whatsoever in the religon is Islam and was never a practice

Forcing children into marriage counts as rape in my book, even if some countries say it is legal.

I'm not aware of who says it legal besides tribal people and mentality. Forced marriage is completely wrong. Approved marriage is good

ok... lets go with straight from the clerics mouths....

How about the whole fatwa death call for individuals?
How about the breast feeding from a woman so you can talk to her alone?

There aren't fatwas to kill indivuals. Al Qaeda can make up their own fatwas. That's not okay what they do. Some people try to declare their own fatwas but they can't decide that. Fatwas can be on anything they are rarely about killing. There is such a vast Muslim population so you will find things like that.

And I never heard the second one? What do you mean by that? I don't get it lol you pervert you completely made that up

Lying again. Why do you keep proving you are the son of Satan when you hate people pointing that out to you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ting_violence_against_a_particular_individual

see what happens when you believe your muslim party line....... and the lies they feed you.

yes, little boy.... they are backing the fatwa...and paying out the reward.....

So suck up the piss in your face..... and drink up long and slow. You may now grovel and beg my forgiveness for you sever lack of manners and rudeness.

Iran resurrects Salman Rushdie threat - Telegraph

You said that about the other girl. And that's still a idiot who issued it and he deosnt represent Islam or Islamic countries at all. Now what else do you have to say? I already told you I don't agree with him and Muslims don't. He a Shia wanna be God who thinks he is an expert.

no i didnt....

nor does it matter....death sentence fatwas are sanction and government backed...... not just your lunatic... not the right kind of muslims clerics.

He's not my lunatic. He's a filthy guy who does dumb things and isn't what he claims he is. Now again what are you trying to say? You keep proving you're bigoted to Muslims by listing a random incident and using that as some argument to "prove" your unknown cause.

Khomeni is Shia. It's a false sect that has no credibility on Islam, since the original Islam is the Sunnah. What else are you gonna pull out of your ass to make one thing sound worse than it is? :cool:

muslim is muslim..... just like catholic and protestant..... its all the same. to bad you all hate each other so much.

No we don't. And you generalize so much about people who belong to a abrahamic faith. So what about the Orthodox Jews who spit on girls who wear skirts when walking to school? Does that translate to Jews spit on little girls? That's your conservative logic so tell us

See any jewish death fatwas out there rolling around on people they dont like?

Its not much different then muslims cat calling and spitting on western woman and calling them whores now is it? You are both wrong.

There aren't fatwas to kill indivuals. Al Qaeda can make up their own fatwas. That's not okay what they do. Some people try to declare their own fatwas but they can't decide that. Fatwas can be on anything they are rarely about killing. There is such a vast Muslim population so you will find things like that.

And I never heard the second one? What do you mean by that? I don't get it lol you pervert you completely made that up

Lying again. Why do you keep proving you are the son of Satan when you hate people pointing that out to you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ting_violence_against_a_particular_individual

Mr tough boy coming to declare who's a liar. I said al Qaeda does it. And there is no such thing as a fatwa to kill someone in Islam. I didn't say 5 people make up their own fatwas hasn't happened

Last edited:

i didnt know about the one on jerry fawell...... :lmao:

muslim is muslim..... just like catholic and protestant..... its all the same. to bad you all hate each other so much.

No we don't. And you generalize so much about people who belong to a abrahamic faith. So what about the Orthodox Jews who spit on girls who wear skirts when walking to school? Does that translate to Jews spit on little girls? That's your conservative logic so tell us

Its not much different then muslims cat calling and spitting on western woman and calling them whores now is it? You are both wrong.

Why are Jews and Muslims wrong because a action of very few? Why don't you grow up and give a long explanation as to why religion is wrong? Give a long explanation with good points. Because you seem to love to declare those 3 religions and people as wrong people. So please tell me

Last edited:

Says the woman who made a completely false claim without any links. You lied ugly :cool:

no i didnt....

He's not my lunatic. He's a filthy guy who does dumb things and isn't what he claims he is. Now again what are you trying to say? You keep proving you're bigoted to Muslims by listing a random incident and using that as some argument to "prove" your unknown cause.

muslim is muslim... own your lunatics.

These are not random incidents.... these are international well known incidents.

oh i think i proved my case.... you just got your face pissed on...by a girl.....so suck it up.

:thanks:

:piss2:

no i didnt....

These are not random incidents.... these are international well known incidents.

oh i think i proved my case.... you just got your face pissed on...by a girl.....so suck it up.

You didn't prove anything at all and you speak with an undeclared cause. Now what's your real point you are trying to get across?

Says the woman who made a completely false claim without any links. You lied ugly :cool:

i didnt lie...or make any false claims...

you did by discounting them and shooting your mouth off thinking i was lying becasue it was bad mouthing muslims. I told you to look it up if you doubted my words.

and i didnt give links on purpose to set you up for the fall......:tongue: how are the skinned knees feeling?

Any more irrelavant posts on every thread related with Islam or Muslims? It always turns into a hate thread. I thought you said you didn't hate Muslims syrreen? You are bigoted and come on every thread that has the word Muslim and come and spew your hate. That is bigoted

i didnt lie...or make any false claims...

you did by discounting them and shooting your mouth off thinking i was lying becasue it was bad mouthing muslims. I told you to look it up if you doubted my words.

and i didnt give links on purpose to set you up for the fall......:tongue: how are the skinned knees feeling?

:lol::lol::lol: I remember seeing this yesterday...haha this is syrreen gets really impatient and angry. She made a completely false claim. That governments openly declare the destruction of Israel and didn't back it up at all. And then admitted she was an idiot and it was only her opinion. And she lied against herself again lol.

Why are Jews and Muslims wrong because a action of very few? Why don't you grow up and give a long explanation as to why religion is wrong? Give a long explanation with good points. Because you seem to love to declare those 3 religions and people as wrong people. So please tell me

becasue the majority...does jack shit to put a stop to it.....

The majority is so much living in fear of their own... and thier own lives.... they stay silent.....

why would i want to discuss anything with someone as rude and disrespectful as you.... or did you just forget all that just passed in this thread.

But ill sum it up for you anyway..... ALL cults are bad.

You didn't prove anything at all and you speak with an undeclared cause. Now what's your real point you are trying to get across?

i have no cause...

you however surely have one....

I'm not aware of who says it legal besides tribal people and mentality. Forced marriage is completely wrong. Approved marriage is good

You just flat out to refuse to educate yourself, or are you lying? Either way, you are totally fucked.

Saudi Arabia has no legal limit on the age of marriage, is that a tribe?

Any more irrelavant posts on every thread related with Islam or Muslims? It always turns into a hate thread. I thought you said you didn't hate Muslims syrreen? You are bigoted and come on every thread that has the word Muslim and come and spew your hate. That is bigoted

the truth is not hate..... the truth is not bigoted.

it is true that muslim clerics issue death threat fatwas.
it is true that muslim governments sanction and back rewards for the deaths that the fatwas call for.

i dont hate muslims..... you however hate the truth.

becasue the majority...does jack shit to put a stop to it.....

The majority is so much living in fear of their own... and thier own lives.... they stay silent.....

why would i want to discuss anything with someone as rude and disrespectful as you.... or did you just forget all that just passed in this thread.

But ill sum it up for you anyway..... ALL cults are bad.

You didn't mention anything besides Islam again. I said give a detailed and lengthy explanation for each religon, Islam, Judasim, and Christianty and why people who follow all three are wrong

Forum List

Back