Proposed October Debate

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
APNewsBreak: Gun safety groups to host presidential forum

"LAS VEGAS (AP) — Two prominent gun safety organizations said Thursday that they will host a forum for Democratic presidential candidates in Las Vegas on Oct. 2, the day after the city marks the second anniversary of the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history."

I'm breaking out the :popcorn:for that one.

They need to address criminal justice reform and mental health at the same time because they will sound like a bunch of nonsensical idiots from the word go.

"LAS VEGAS (AP) — Two prominent gun safety organizations said Thursday that they will host a forum for Democratic presidential candidates in Las Vegas on Oct. 2, the day after the city marks the second anniversary of the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history."

Just in case you believed what you posted...

These are gun banning groups. Not gun safety groups.

If you read the article you knew that before you posted it.

Why ya think I'm making popcorn?

No the OP was right. The Democrats don't want to ban guns, just assault weapons. Mental health is a big component of gun safety, suicide is rampant , even among cops.

No the OP was right. The Democrats don't want to ban guns, just assault weapons. Mental health is a big component of gun safety, suicide is rampant , even among cops.

No the OP was right.

you're SOOOOO gullible

Yep, and we know you loons consider assault weapons to be all guns....including squirt guns.

Are the Democrat's positions truly so weak that they have to plan their every event surrounded only by friends in a friendly forum?

• When will the Democrats show the temerity to let Fox run or participate in one of their debates? What, don't think they can survive it?
  • If the Dems are SO SURE their position on guns is right and just, why not invite the NRA to their debate and let them put the questions to them?
Or are the Dem's positions and views so frail that they won't hold up to real scrutiny?

I know it's early...will it be on C-span? Or Cnn?

Mmmmm..........what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas.....

I know it's early...will it be on C-span? Or Cnn?

no idea

Forum List

Back