Sotomayor, et al: Assault weapons are "commonly available semi-automatic rifles".

Why do you have no meaningful response to the topic at hand?

You agree with the premise, support, and conclusion, and have nothing to add?
If you were a Multi Millionaire and could pass a BGC and afford a Class 3 Stamp ( 200.00$ ) and were in a State that offers such Stamps would you pay 47 thousand $ for a well used transferable M16A2 Rifle

Those are Semi Auto ( Not Assault Weapon )
Every law addressing / banning 'assault weapons' defines them as semi-automatic.
In every state where there is a ban on 'assault weapons' , the AR15 - a semi-auto - qualifies as such.
In exactly zero of these laws are full-automatic weapons classified as 'assault weapons'.

Every law addressing / banning 'assault weapons' defines them as semi-automatic.
In every state where there is a ban on 'assault weapons' , the AR15 - a semi-auto - qualifies as such.
In exactly zero of these laws are full-automatic weapons classified as 'assault weapons'.
That is cheating Crooked Corrupt Laws ( Assault Rifles are Select Fire ) that uses a style of Firearm to malign them all

I did. Taking guns from the crazy people may have stopped the incident in the OP.

What do you think?

I added. What do you think of the plan to stop these kinds of shootings?
I say A Drug Screening ( Piss Test ) with every 4473 Form ( with heavy emphasis on SSRIs and Illegal Drugs )

Which has nothing to do with the premise, argument, and conclusion presented in the OP.

As you refuse to address these things, I can only conclude that you agree with each of them.

Good to know.
Do you think that a 1999 SA M1A purchased at a Wal*Mart is an Assault Rifle ?

Forum List

Back