Protected Statues: Are you kidding?

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
The Left goes after Trump for specious Russia Collusion while tearing down and defacing statues in the US. Look what remains untouched in Seattle?

Attachments

• 216E1BD7-8513-4DE4-AC6F-7A32E81D7DA4.jpeg
    216E1BD7-8513-4DE4-AC6F-7A32E81D7DA4.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 119
The Left goes after Trump for specious Russia Collusion while tearing down and defacing statues in the US. Look what remains untouched in Seattle?
What is that? Lenin? I can't tell. Yes, Britain and France are protecting their Historical statues. Hmmm... I wonder how the statues in Philly are faring.

What is that? Lenin? I can't tell. Yes, Britain and France are protecting their Historical statues. Hmmm... I wonder how the statues in Philly are faring.

Lenin.
That's one of the statues that should have actually been pulled down. And look at this, there's a mob actually protecting a Columbus statue; another one I would have no problem with people pulling down... to put up Lief Erikson and Erik the Red statues.

When will America do the right thing and chuck the FDR Memorial in Washington DC into the drink?

President Roosevelt is well known for interring Japanese American civilians, as well as fielding a Jim Crow Army during WW2 instead of promoting equality.

Honoring this P.O.S. is the last thing our country should be doing.

This from wikipedia concerning the statue...

Alt-right media have held up the example of the Fremont Lenin statue to protest the removal of Confederate monuments and memorials in the US.[27] On August 16, 2017, in the wake of the Charlottesville, Virginia Unite the Right rally, pro-Trump Twitter conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec led a gathering of several protesters at the statue to demand its removal.[27] The same day, Mayor Ed Murray said his office contacted Lake View Cemetery to "express our concerns" about the United Confederate Veterans Memorial there, and ask for its removal.[28] On August 17, Murray added that he believed the Lenin statue should go as well, because we should "not idolize figures who have committed violent atrocities and sought to divide us", though he was aware the Lenin statue was also on private property.[29] In the following days, a city staffer told The Washington Post off the record that the Seattle City Council was considering debating a symbolic resolution on removing the Lenin statue and the Confederate memorial, though the city government has no power to remove either against the wishes of the owners, since neither monument, nor the properties they are on, are city-owned.[30] In an article discussing Confederate monuments in USA Today, Allen Guelzo said that there should be a movement of protesters asking that the statue be removed, as Lenin's "murderous ideas and deeds dwarf any of [the] sins" of Robert E. Lee.[31]

A bill introduced to the state legislature in early 2019 by a group of Republican representatives called for the statue's removal and replacement, in response to a bill reconsidering a statue of Marcus Whitman at the Washington State Capitol.[32] One of Fremont's major landowners, businesswoman Suzie Burke, told KUOW radio that if any of the bill's sponsors actually lived in the Seattle area, she would have invited them to come to Fremont to discuss it, and she would have reminded them that the government does not have the authority to remove privately owned artwork on private property.[32] One of the bill's sponsors said he would never infringe on private property rights, and that the bill was intended as a tongue-in-cheek reaction to State Senate opposition to the Whitman statue.[32][33]

Wiki has no recommendation on how to solve right wing butt hurt.

Lenin.
That's one of the statues that should have actually been pulled down. And look at this, there's a mob actually protecting a Columbus statue; another one I would have no problem with people pulling down... to put up Lief Erikson and Erik the Red statues.
Columbus’s discovery of this hemisphere for Europe ultimately made it possible for you to make your posts on this forum. It wasn’t about being first. It was about progress and civilization.

Lenin.
Columbus’s discovery of this hemisphere for Europe ultimately made it possible for you to make your posts on this forum. It wasn’t about being first. It was about progress and civilization.
columbus didnt discover america. He never set foot on the continent. Theres a reason its named after Amerigo Vespucci instead of columbus.

Lenin.
Whoa. I'm a First National... a Sioux. So don't ever think that some Spanish slaver that came long after Lief Erikson and after Jean Cousin, the French Norman Mariner in 1488 is the reason for anything but deception and the Treaty of Tordesillas. I even know about the Great Chinese migration in the 600's. It's in the Yuanshi, happened under Emperor Taizong. Why the Na Dene and some Atlantic languages are mutually intelligible with Chinese. Khangi, the Sioux word for raven... Kanji Japanese word for Chinese.

Here's the opening translation I got in the Taizu Book of the Yuanshi. "The Great Ancestor Fa Tian shipped the Holy Emperor secretly to firmly tie the Wonderful true Zheng He? Tree to enrich the warm and gentle Mongolian (Yuan) Dynasty in a measure of love. His Great Ancestor, the perfect or tenth Shi Zu, transported his two strong righteous male heirs, in order to escape marriage to the Hui legions and as a result of the angry Arab Allah, to the extensive Yukhan where Chief Black Raven agreed to house, observe, and to directly speak extensively to those refugees..."

The Sioux name for Crazy Horse Zizi; and discovered that the language is phonetically intelligible with Mandarin. Zizhi translates to Ruler, Iyotake from Japanese translates to Qing Wu in Chinese. The Temple of Quetzalcoatl had flowing rivers of Mercury, just like the Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huangdi.

1592195338474.png

While pondering whether Strawberry Fields by the Beatles was actually a song about a battlefield, I searched and mysteriously the town, once a Royal Village, Sokolka appeared in the search. I then viewed the Coat of Arms and noted the Bison on the arms, and thought... Hmmm... there is probably a Hanseatic League connection here, and upon reviewing the History of Sokolka, there is a Hanseatic League connection.

Being that so, how old are the Coat of Arms? Perhaps there were Polish mariners who came to North Atlantis along with the Teutonic Knights and saw Bison? How long ago? The Royal Village was founded apparently around a 1,000 years ago, and I suspect that the Hanseatic League's Transatlantic trade, the Hanseatic Exchange, was a continuance of diplomatic relations established with the Atlanteans since landing on Greenland, or perhaps even earlier if Inuit's actually discovered Europe first, the Sami. They might have even been the original inhabitants of ice covered Scandinavia before the Teutons moved Northward.

But, I think the idea of Polish mariner's visiting Atlantis before the Spanish is quite interesting, don't you think? I doubt that under the current Roman fascist regime in Poland that has been targeting Jewish and Samesexual persons, such History would be tolerated, contradicting the Italian discovery with the History of the Hanseatic Exchange, because of the Republic of Poland being a loyal Roman Catholic state. But, the Hanseatic League members were also Roman Catholic, a bit more Rosicrucian at that point, but the Italian envy of Hanseatic Success culminated in the Papal Bull of Giovanni Battista Cybo targeted the League in 1484, leading to the Reformation, and the Austrian Wars of Religion and disunity that followed, and the Hanseatic League collapsing in the wake of the Austrian Wars of Religion, which involved Sweden and Denmark.

I didnt know Lenin owned slaves or slaughtered NA's here in the US. You got a link or is this just a deflection?

Why does a communist leader of a foreign nation have a statue here in the US? What did he do for the US? That’s all. No deflection.

I didnt know Lenin owned slaves or slaughtered NA's here in the US. You got a link or is this just a deflection?

Why does a communist leader of a foreign nation have a statue here in the US? What did he do for the US? That’s all. No deflection.
That wasnt your original question but it should have been. You were talking about statues being defaced by protesters. If you want to know why the statue is up why dont you simply read up on it?

That wasnt your original question but it should have been. You were talking about statues being defaced by protesters. If you want to know why the statue is up why dont you simply read up on it?

Statues are getting a lot of attention and here we have one of Lenin on US soil. I just questioned it.

Lenin.
Whoa. I'm a First National... a Sioux. So don't ever think that some Spanish slaver that came long after Lief Erikson and after Jean Cousin, the French Norman Mariner in 1488 is the reason for anything but deception and the Treaty of Tordesillas. I even know about the Great Chinese migration in the 600's. It's in the Yuanshi, happened under Emperor Taizong. Why the Na Dene and some Atlantic languages are mutually intelligible with Chinese. Khangi, the Sioux word for raven... Kanji Japanese word for Chinese.

Here's the opening translation I got in the Taizu Book of the Yuanshi. "The Great Ancestor Fa Tian shipped the Holy Emperor secretly to firmly tie the Wonderful true Zheng He? Tree to enrich the warm and gentle Mongolian (Yuan) Dynasty in a measure of love. His Great Ancestor, the perfect or tenth Shi Zu, transported his two strong righteous male heirs, in order to escape marriage to the Hui legions and as a result of the angry Arab Allah, to the extensive Yukhan where Chief Black Raven agreed to house, observe, and to directly speak extensively to those refugees..."

The Sioux name for Crazy Horse Zizi; and discovered that the language is phonetically intelligible with Mandarin. Zizhi translates to Ruler, Iyotake from Japanese translates to Qing Wu in Chinese. The Temple of Quetzalcoatl had flowing rivers of Mercury, just like the Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huangdi.

View attachment 350481

While pondering whether Strawberry Fields by the Beatles was actually a song about a battlefield, I searched and mysteriously the town, once a Royal Village, Sokolka appeared in the search. I then viewed the Coat of Arms and noted the Bison on the arms, and thought... Hmmm... there is probably a Hanseatic League connection here, and upon reviewing the History of Sokolka, there is a Hanseatic League connection.

Being that so, how old are the Coat of Arms? Perhaps there were Polish mariners who came to North Atlantis along with the Teutonic Knights and saw Bison? How long ago? The Royal Village was founded apparently around a 1,000 years ago, and I suspect that the Hanseatic League's Transatlantic trade, the Hanseatic Exchange, was a continuance of diplomatic relations established with the Atlanteans since landing on Greenland, or perhaps even earlier if Inuit's actually discovered Europe first, the Sami. They might have even been the original inhabitants of ice covered Scandinavia before the Teutons moved Northward.

But, I think the idea of Polish mariner's visiting Atlantis before the Spanish is quite interesting, don't you think? I doubt that under the current Roman fascist regime in Poland that has been targeting Jewish and Samesexual persons, such History would be tolerated, contradicting the Italian discovery with the History of the Hanseatic Exchange, because of the Republic of Poland being a loyal Roman Catholic state. But, the Hanseatic League members were also Roman Catholic, a bit more Rosicrucian at that point, but the Italian envy of Hanseatic Success culminated in the Papal Bull of Giovanni Battista Cybo targeted the League in 1484, leading to the Reformation, and the Austrian Wars of Religion and disunity that followed, and the Hanseatic League collapsing in the wake of the Austrian Wars of Religion, which involved Sweden and Denmark.
Like I said, Columbus was the trailblazer for European progress and civilization in this hemisphere.

Lenin.

View attachment 350481

:icon_rolleyes:

Post #11 does not mention the keresiouian hypothesis of the Russians, an important link to the origins of #11's very own language, while reifying the discourse about China in an attempt to steer the interest southward rather than dwell upon more northern languages such as chukchee which latter resonates with both Cantonese and Eskimo.

Lenin.
columbus didnt discover america. He never set foot on the continent. Theres a reason its named after Amerigo Vespucci instead of columbus.
Think of the ways in those days. The unknown. To many people believed the earth was not round. That they would fall of the side of the ocean if they kept sailing. Trying to find a quicker route to India and finding a new hemisphere of land. Advances come slowly and quickly. Courage can be baby steps or it could be in one broad jump. That is the way of the world and us.

Lenin.
Think of the ways in those days. The unknown. To many people believed the earth was not round. That they would fall of the side of the ocean if they kept sailing. Trying to find a quicker route to India and finding a new hemisphere of land. Advances come slowly and quickly. Courage can be baby steps or it could be in one broad jump. That is the way of the world and us.
He didnt find a new hemisphere of land. There were people already here you idiot.

Post #11 does not mention the keresiouian hypothesis of the Russians, an important link to the origins of #11's very own language, while reifying the discourse about China in an attempt to steer the interest southward rather than dwell upon more northern languages such as chukchee which latter resonates with both Cantonese and Eskimo.
Interesting.

Forum List

Back