Protected Statues: Are you kidding?

The Left goes after Trump for specious Russia Collusion while tearing down and defacing statues in the US. Look what remains untouched in Seattle?
What is that? Lenin? I can't tell. Yes, Britain and France are protecting their Historical statues. Hmmm... I wonder how the statues in Philly are faring.

Lenin.
That's one of the statues that should have actually been pulled down. And look at this, there's a mob actually protecting a Columbus statue; another one I would have no problem with people pulling down... to put up Lief Erikson and Erik the Red statues.
Columbus’s discovery of this hemisphere for Europe ultimately made it possible for you to make your posts on this forum. It wasn’t about being first. It was about progress and civilization.
columbus didnt discover america. He never set foot on the continent. Theres a reason its named after Amerigo Vespucci instead of columbus.
Think of the ways in those days. The unknown. To many people believed the earth was not round. That they would fall of the side of the ocean if they kept sailing. Trying to find a quicker route to India and finding a new hemisphere of land. Advances come slowly and quickly. Courage can be baby steps or it could be in one broad jump. That is the way of the world and us.
You’re not allowed to contextualize history when dealing with democrat new klux klansmen and neo-marxists. You must apply today’s standards to history in order to force the phony agenda of the left.
Columbus’s sailors all had smart phones and googled ‘hot chicks of the west indies’ on their voyage. They couldn’t wait to arrive there and rape the topless tribes-women and give them VD, etc.

please-dont-use-1-20-100-depict-slave-owners-send-to-me-for-disposal.jpg

Forum List

Back