Protests in DC draw nobody!

Ahh, VaYank? How did you retreat to Saudi Arabia and a discussion on a rich, retired Bush?

Can you start being maybe a shade honest? If not, sounds like a good time for a break.

Peace, out.

Numbers were in the Millions last i heard. These numbers seem to be real as well unlike the bogus numbers usually given by Leftist Kooks when their "Protests" routinely flop. WTG America!! :)

Is this the same Olberman that lied claiming that he had an ivy league education? What a twit.

Hardly a twit.

Author / sportswriter / radio commentator / TV pundit Keith Olbermann's first book, "The Major League Coaches," was published when he was 14. He began his career as a play-by-play announcer for WHTR while he was still in high school. Beginning college at age 16, he graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree in communications arts from Cornell University at age 20.

Keith Olbermann - Biography

Once again a dem proves that all the education in the world still can't keep you from being a dumb ass twit. Kind of how all the money in the world can't make Kanye West into a civilized, tasteful human being.

agreed, duly noted. My apologies. I especially liked the fact that many protesters did NOT want the GOP there either. They have betrayed us, primed the house, and now we are getting painted broke by Democrats.

Nice post..
But can you explain the point at which we go "broke"??
We are dealing with an economy where we toss around a trillion here...a trillion there
The total deficit is around 12 Trillion. At what point do we go broke? 15 trillion? 20 Trillion? 50 Trillion?

ROFLMNAO...

First, its Debt... not deficit. The current ANNUAL BUDGET DEFICIT IS apporaching 2 TRILLION... NOT including the looming Deficits resulting from Socializing US Healthcare... but setting that aside...

We're already broke dumbass...

You use the word "trillion" as if you understand it; when your usage demonstrates that you have absolutely no concept of what "Trillion" represents...

Here's a clue:

A million seconds is 12 days.
A billion seconds is 31 years.
A trillion seconds is 31,688 years.

A million minutes ago was – 1 year, 329 days, 10 hours and 40 minutes ago.
A billion minutes ago was just after the time of Christ.
A trillion minutes ago the species: homo-genus was just coming upon the earthly scene.

The Universe is thought to be roughly 14 BILLION years old... thus there is no means to even BEGIN to describe a trillion years...

Now you just used the figure 50 trillion... as if there is some relevance to the means of the US Government's to FUND such. Which sadly, the US Government is presently liable for 47 trillion in unfunded liability in SS ALONE.

We're beyond busted dumbass... all the BOY King is doing is trying to rattle the mechanism to initiate failure.

As has been noted, you're a fool of the first order.

ROFL...

No snappy comebacks?

Last edited:
There was no ditch until Obama and Democrats dug it for us. Go look at the numbers, and then look at what facts they had in HAND before the stimulus, coporate bailouts, TARP, and now healthcare ripoff of Americans, and all the while DEMOCRATS and OBAMA knew they were facing at an 18% reduction in taxation revenue. Just wait on the VAT coming our way.

I think it's time for Democrats to take ownership of their mess now, the Bush/Cheney crying towel needs to be retired.
Not exactly. The Shrub and his neoconettes did some bigtime digging with their profligate warfare and welfare state spend-a-thons.

Still, President Manchild is following right in the footsteps of the kamikaze economic policies of his predecessor, and doubling up on them.

I wouldn't worry too much about Left Wing kooks disputing these numbers. They have been busted many many times for lying and inflating their numbers at numerous failed "Protest" events. 10 or 20 loons show up with Cindy Heshan and they report the numbers to be "Several Thousand." So these disingenuous loons disputing these numbers really is pretty hilarious. If the number wasn't exactly 2 Million,it had to be pretty close. There were an awful lot of protesters there. So don't let the loons get you down. Millions and Millions of Americans are beginning to rise up to oppose Hopey Changey and the Obama-run Mainstream Media Machine. WTG America!! :)

I wouldn't worry too much about Left Wing kooks disputing these numbers. They have been busted many many times for lying and inflating their numbers at numerous failed "Protest" events. 10 or 20 loons show up with Cindy Heshan and they report the numbers to be "Several Thousand." So these disingenuous loons disputing these numbers really is pretty hilarious. If the number wasn't exactly 2 Million,it had to be pretty close. There were an awful lot of protesters there. So don't let the loons get you down. Millions and Millions of Americans are beginning to rise up to oppose Hopey Changey and the Obama-run Mainstream Media Machine. WTG America!! :)

Dead on. I'll never forget the media being exposed for reporting the huge numbers of protesters....and shooting from an angle to make it look like there were huge numbers...

When from another angle, there were like 14 whacked out freaks hitting each other over the head with their signs, trying to hog the camera.

*sigh* did you ever think, perhaps, that there's a truth somewhere between zero and a million trillion bazillion...

dr-evil.jpg

YES. FINALLY someone speaks the truth!

The correct number is 18!

So sayeth the official counters from ACORN!

So you know it's gotta be accurate!

w0w..............the X man is dolling out utter anihilation of the k00ks on this thread...............complete pwnage!!!

In fact, enough to start to run up the score yet again over here on the Political Forums................

As a matter of fact, I think a new US Message Board scoreboard check is in order after masterful work by the X Man..........................

scoreboard-13.jpg

Forum List

Back