Protests in ME over Obama largest in history?

Incredible a pro palestine blogger claimed there were more people supporting Morsi than not. Obviously from the photographs that is not the case at all. Why is this happening? Because the economic situation is critical in Egypt right now and the people are at their wits end. The Muslim Brotherhood running their nation is a problem in itself but when you add to that the IMF holding Morsi and the MB by the throat - demanding they sign the agreement IMF offered in exchange for monetary funds that would put the Egyptian people back on their feet ( temporarily until the IMF is ready to bite another chunk of their sovereignty ) It's take the money or else.

The IMF and their communist nwo mouthpiece ( OBAMA) will just sit back and wait until the situation becomes so bad the army takes out Morsi and IMF installs someone who will play ball. - J.

I am sure the low information voters have no idea.

Guest Post: Egyptians Love Us For Our Freedom | Zero Hedge

Doug Ross @ Journal: 15 Photos From the Tahrir Square Protests You'll Never See In Legacy Media. #Egypt #Morsi #Obama

Curiously, a massive wave of anti-Obama sentiment in Egypt has been utterly ignored by vintage media, even though the protests may be the largest in all of human history.

Look, I'm tough on 'Low Information Voters' myself but here it is....

Dad comes home from work, after getting up at 5:30AM, and if he's lucky sits down to dinner about a half-hour after he gets home.... Around 6:00PM or so

That gives him time to change, say hello to the kids, pinch his wife on the butt.

After dinner, he usually has to help clean up the house or, at least, the kitchen. He mostly tries to stay out of the way of Mom running around like a mad woman.

Mom, got up at 5:30AM too. Cleaned up some of last nights dishes, frets about dinner that night, often makes lunch for herself, Dad and the kids, makes sure the kids are ready for school and/or Day Care, drops the kids at Day Care/and/or School, works all day, icks the kids up, comes home rushes to get dinner ready, supervises the kids so they don't blow the house up, tries to keep the house from looking like The Battle of Fallajuh.......

Somewhere in between all that... Between taking care of kids, driving them all over God's Creation, cooking, cleaning, etc, etc.... They might get fifteen or twenty minutes to watch the news.

And what do they get when they watch the news?

Fucking lies from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media.

Not just lies but omissions, edits, scripted talking points and generally -- dimocrap propaganda.

I don't blame dimocrap voters all that much. I really don't.

People are busy with their lives. Trying to work, pay taxes, have a home, take care of your kids, be a good husband and wife.... It's difficult.

And when they get lied to every night on TV and every morning in the papers?

What can you expect?

Yeah, Egypt is about to explode. Big time. In a big way. In about 75 minutes from what I understand

Egyptian Army Responds To Morsi Defying Their Ultimatum: We Are Ready To Die…

Via Reuters:

Egypt’s high command said on Wednesday the army was ready to die to defend Egypt’s people against terrorists and fools, in a response to Islamist President Mohamed Mursi that was headlined “The Final Hours”.

The post on the official Facebook page of the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces (SCAF), headed by armed forces chief General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, said: “We swear to God that we will sacrifice even our blood for Egypt and its people, to defend them against any terrorist, radical or fool.”

Issued three hours after Mursi appeared on television to reject an ultimatum from Sisi that he share power with his opponents or face a military solution by 10:00 a.m. EDT (1500 GMT), a military source said the statement made clear that the armed forces would not abandon their demands.
- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Obama Backs Morsi as Egyptians Demand his Resignation | FrontPage Magazine

Think the average American knows about this?

Of course not

The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund reveal the 4 steps that the IMF requires from nations:

to sign secret agreements of 111 items

in which they agreed to sell off their key assets - water, electric, gas, etc.

in which they agreed to take economic steps which are really devastating to the nations involved

in which they pay off the politicians billions of dollars to Swiss bank accounts to do this transfer of a countries fixed assets

If they do not agree to these steps they are cut-off from all international borrowing.

Today if can't borrow money in the international marketplace, no one can survive, whether you are people or corporations or countries. If that does not work they overthrow the government and plant lies about the former government and/or even rewrite history.

That is what you are looking at here. I read that the IMF actually went through 5 presidents in 5 weeks in one country that resisted their strong arm tactics. A third president for Egypt won't be a record for IMF. These guys do whatever it takes to strip a nation down to nothing.

What's the big deal?

You want my money, you gotta play by my rules, whatever they are.

You don't like the rules?

Suck on it.

I hear Bigfoot is in your area right now

I am sure the low information voters have no idea.

Guest Post: Egyptians Love Us For Our Freedom | Zero Hedge

Doug Ross @ Journal: 15 Photos From the Tahrir Square Protests You'll Never See In Legacy Media. #Egypt #Morsi #Obama

Curiously, a massive wave of anti-Obama sentiment in Egypt has been utterly ignored by vintage media, even though the protests may be the largest in all of human history.

Look, I'm tough on 'Low Information Voters' myself but here it is....

Dad comes home from work, after getting up at 5:30AM, and if he's lucky sits down to dinner about a half-hour after he gets home.... Around 6:00PM or so

That gives him time to change, say hello to the kids, pinch his wife on the butt.

After dinner, he usually has to help clean up the house or, at least, the kitchen. He mostly tries to stay out of the way of Mom running around like a mad woman.

Mom, got up at 5:30AM too. Cleaned up some of last nights dishes, frets about dinner that night, often makes lunch for herself, Dad and the kids, makes sure the kids are ready for school and/or Day Care, drops the kids at Day Care/and/or School, works all day, icks the kids up, comes home rushes to get dinner ready, supervises the kids so they don't blow the house up, tries to keep the house from looking like The Battle of Fallajuh.......

Somewhere in between all that... Between taking care of kids, driving them all over God's Creation, cooking, cleaning, etc, etc.... They might get fifteen or twenty minutes to watch the news.

And what do they get when they watch the news?

Fucking lies from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media.

Not just lies but omissions, edits, scripted talking points and generally -- dimocrap propaganda.

I don't blame dimocrap voters all that much. I really don't.

People are busy with their lives. Trying to work, pay taxes, have a home, take care of your kids, be a good husband and wife.... It's difficult.

And when they get lied to every night on TV and every morning in the papers?

What can you expect?

Yeah, Egypt is about to explode. Big time. In a big way. In about 75 minutes from what I understand

Egyptian Army Responds To Morsi Defying Their Ultimatum: We Are Ready To Die…

Via Reuters:

Egypt’s high command said on Wednesday the army was ready to die to defend Egypt’s people against terrorists and fools, in a response to Islamist President Mohamed Mursi that was headlined “The Final Hours”.

The post on the official Facebook page of the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces (SCAF), headed by armed forces chief General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, said: “We swear to God that we will sacrifice even our blood for Egypt and its people, to defend them against any terrorist, radical or fool.”

Issued three hours after Mursi appeared on television to reject an ultimatum from Sisi that he share power with his opponents or face a military solution by 10:00 a.m. EDT (1500 GMT), a military source said the statement made clear that the armed forces would not abandon their demands.
- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Obama Backs Morsi as Egyptians Demand his Resignation | FrontPage Magazine

Think the average American knows about this?

Of course not

I agree with you. I don't think that most of the low information voters know what is going on and for some of the reasons you give. Thus most of them I don't call liars. But when I visit Obama supporters houses and Chris Matthews is spewing on two wide screen TVs I am thinking they are getting their news in the wrong places. Mention Benghazi to most low information voters and they will ask what engine it has inside. Mention the 16 year old American killed by the drone program and their eyes glaze over because it is just another brown skinned person who obviously deserved to die.

Sad really.

Last edited:
Morsi was elected because he promised to play ball with the IMF. He went so far as to assure his own people that IMF loan of 4.8 Billion dollars was Sharia Compliant. The other presidential candidate opposed IMF loans and said he would have no part of it if elected. That is why he lost.

Once Morsi was in and Muslim Brotherhood saw they couldn't get that 4.8 billion plus another 288 million or so IMF offered to sweeten the deal - without signing away part of Egypts sovereignty and forced them to agree to many other restrictions they said no. They think they can stay in power and reject the IMF offer. Here is Morsi back in Oct of last year when he agreed to the IMF loan:

AFP: Morsi says IMF loan compatible with Islamic banking

In March of this year Morsi backed out on IMF and refused to sign. This past month Morsi was given a final ultimatum to sign the deal and take the money or the economic blowback would be devastating and he would be driven out. As you can see......he is.

The next president of Egypt will sign the IMF loan. They don't care if he is MB, AQ, Party of God, Al Shabab, Islamic Jihad or Jack the Ripper. Makes no difference to these guys. Just sign over your country and they will allow you to stay in office. Otherwise? You're finished.

Forum List

Back