Proud to Be an American

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
We all disagree in one way or another. What is a step forward to some...is a step back to others. There are the gays, the blacks, the Mexicans, the Jews.The whites, the straights the Christians, the Muslims - whatever defines you. There are the Teapers, the Conservatives, the Liberals, the Libertarians, the Constitutionalists too. I believe we all love America...and each other in the end...if you don't...FUCK YOU!

God Bless America!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBbBfrKsVqY]I'm Proud To Be An American - YouTube[/ame]

We all disagree in one way or another. What is a step forward to some...is a step back to others. There are the gays, the blacks, the Mexicans, the Jews.The whites, the straights the Christians, the Muslims - whatever defines you. There are the Teapers, the Conservatives, the Liberals, the Libertarians, the Constitutionalists too. I believe we all love America...and each other in the end...if you don't...FUCK YOU!

God Bless America!

I'm Proud To Be An American - YouTube
Yeah, I feel the love.

• Banned
The gays, the blacks, the Mexicans, the Jews.The whites, the straights the Christians, the Muslims...

All Americans... except those who have not/who have refused to abide by the law of America.

yeah, but liberals don't like that...so I was sanitizing the communication.

Forum List

Back