Proudly out teen banned from school bus for saying ‘I’m a lesbian’

You do know the World had filthy liars before Trump and will have them long after I am dead, so why blame Trump or his supporters for what happened?
After you're dead there'll be one less.

Nope, but thank you for the insult...

I find it strange how the fringe left and right believe that the World was perfect before but in reality we always had assholes on all sides, so why must you be one?
Undoubtedly, but there are a lot of us, and I do mean us.

Well lucky for this girl that the episode was caught on film. The driver was proven to be a liar and the school official who backed up the driver was proven to be a liar.

As we shall soon see on this thread it appears that it is fine to lie in the age of Trump if you are lying about "bad people". IE minorities. What a cauldron of hate the right is stirring.

You do know the World had filthy liars before Trump and will have them long after I am dead, so why blame Trump or his supporters for what happened?
Yes its nothing new. What has changed is how honesty and integrity has become less important in public life. We have a Prime Minister who was a journalist. He was sacked from two separate publications for lying and yet he was still elected. He now lectures us on morality.

Trumps history of lying is well known but doesnt seem to affect his support. I think the two of them have lowered the bar.

Well lucky for this girl that the episode was caught on film. The driver was proven to be a liar and the school official who backed up the driver was proven to be a liar.

As we shall soon see on this thread it appears that it is fine to lie in the age of Trump if you are lying about "bad people". IE minorities. What a cauldron of hate the right is stirring.

Yes its nothing new. What has changed is how honesty and integrity has become less important in public life. We have a Prime Minister who was a journalist. He was sacked from two separate publications for lying and yet he was still elected. He now lectures us on morality.

Trumps history of lying is well known but doesnt seem to affect his support. I think the two of them have lowered the bar.

Nah, Nixon lowered the bar along with William Jefferson Clinton and even George W. Bush...

I mean everyone knew Donald “ The King of Tabloids “ Trump was, is and always will be a lying piece of garbage and his win in 2016 was a fluke that was corrected in the last election but let not act like the bar lowering hasn’t been going on since we were kids...

As for the driver and the other person the fact is they would have gotten away with it back when we were kids, so let just admit those types have been around forever but the tide is turning against them and truthfully those blooming idiots are just relics of the past...

After you're dead there'll be one less.

Nope, but thank you for the insult...

I find it strange how the fringe left and right believe that the World was perfect before but in reality we always had assholes on all sides, so why must you be one?
Undoubtedly, but there are a lot of us, and I do mean us.

Yes, there are!

Nah, Nixon lowered the bar along with William Jefferson Clinton and even George W. Bush...

I mean everyone knew Donald “ The King of Tabloids “ Trump was, is and always will be a lying piece of garbage and his win in 2016 was a fluke that was corrected in the last election but let not act like the bar lowering hasn’t been going on since we were kids...

As for the driver and the other person the fact is they would have gotten away with it back when we were kids, so let just admit those types have been around forever but the tide is turning against them and truthfully those blooming idiots are just relics of the past...
I suppose that is an upside. I will take that.

Democrats always have to tell you they're gay
Righties always have to tell you they're NOT GAY! to make up for their lack of security in their sexuality.

Why is it okay for lefties to proclaim their homosexuality, but not okay for righties to state that they're heterosexual?

How's that hypocrisy taste?
Are you merely stating that you are hetero or are you stating it as part of an attack on someone who isn't. I'm hetero. I have never been attacked by an LGBTQ person for being a hetero. I did get some opinions from LGBTQ friends in my younger days as to whether some guy I was dating was right for me or not, though, like "lady, you can do a whole lot better, this one is a loser."

I seriously doubt that righties are merely stating that they are hetero in a non-adversarial manner.

Okay, so you can't answer my question. Thanks.

I'm trying to figure out why this kid decided that proclaiming her sexuality was an appropriate thing to do on a fuckin' school bus.

She said her whole class knew she was a lesbian. If that's true, there was no need for her to do it. Then again, if they didn't, there was no need for her to do it...

"Era of Trump"..... so if a school girl in BRITAIN has something happen to her - this is Trumps fault?

There is no end to TDS.

Another lie by this agitating piece of Brit shit! This girl was not banned for claiming she was a lesbian.
The two school district employees you identify as liars claim she called herself a lesbian though the girl
herself said everyone knew she was gay so that in itself was a lie.

Get your absurd story straight before you inflict your garbage on others again.

Another lie by this agitating piece of Brit shit! This girl was not banned for claiming she was a lesbian.
The two school district employees you identify as liars claim she called herself a lesbian though the girl

Why was she banned then ?

Why was she banned then ?

No tellin' and, really, who cares?

Righties always have to tell you they're NOT GAY! to make up for their lack of security in their sexuality.

Why is it okay for lefties to proclaim their homosexuality, but not okay for righties to state that they're heterosexual?

Are you merely stating that you are hetero or are you stating it as part of an attack on someone who isn't. I'm hetero. I have never been attacked by an LGBTQ person for being a hetero. I did get some opinions from LGBTQ friends in my younger days as to whether some guy I was dating was right for me or not, though, like "lady, you can do a whole lot better, this one is a loser."

I seriously doubt that righties are merely stating that they are hetero in a non-adversarial manner.

I'm trying to figure out why this kid decided that proclaiming her sexuality was an appropriate thing to do on a fuckin' school bus.

She said her whole class knew she was a lesbian. If that's true, there was no need for her to do it. Then again, if they didn't, there was no need for her to do it...

Your entire focus is wrong. There is no need to discuss what prompted this kid to say what she said, maybe during teen talk about boyfriends and girlfriends, so don't waste your time trying to figure it out.

The real issue is that two adults who are responsible for caring for the kids LIED in order to harm one of those kids for some personal motive of their's.

Your entire focus is wrong. There is no need to discuss what prompted this kid to say what she said, maybe during teen talk about boyfriends and girlfriends, so don't waste your time trying to figure it out.

The real issue is that two adults who are responsible for caring for the kids LIED in order to harm one of those kids for some personal motive of their's.
It really is that simple. Republican hate leads these weirdos to take up the liars case against an innocent victim Scum, every one of them.

It really is that simple. Republican hate leads these weirdos to take up the liars case against an innocent victim Scum, every one of them.

Oh horseshit.

How was this little girl harmed?

Oh horseshit.

Well, she was banned from riding the bus by people who told lies about her. Why did that happen ?

Oh horseshit.

Well, she was banned from riding the bus by people who told lies about her. Why did that happen ?

You said she was harmed. Where on her body did they harm her when they kicked her off the bus?

Oh horseshit.

You said she was harmed. Where on her body did they harm her when they kicked her off the bus?
Do you think physical harm is the bigger issue ? I think you probably do.

Oh horseshit.

No, I'm thinking this little cupcake wasn't "harmed" at all...

Oh horseshit.

No, I'm thinking this little cupcake wasn't "harmed" at all...

Please explain why you are focusing on this teenager who merely stated, exercising her right to free speech, that she is a lesbian, instead of the two adults who conspired to punish her for her speech, which did not involve anyone but herself. How do we hold these adults accountable for their actions?

Forum List

Back