🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psaki Slams Trump For Spending “Billions of Dollars On a Border Wall That Was Never Going To Work”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Democrats have had an open mic for a little over a year now, and polls have never shown such a shift away from Democrats in history. Republicans don’t need to spend a dime on campaigns, just let the loony Left talk.

And if you choose to defend her statement, you must first tell us why the wall in Israel sent terrorist incidents to zero upon completion.

Democrats have had an open mic for a little over a year now, and polls have never shown such a shift away from Democrats in history. Republicans don’t need to spend a dime on campaigns, just let the loony Left talk.

And if you choose to defend her statement, you must first tell us why the wall in Israel sent terrorist incidents to zero upon completion.

We caught the Dumbocrats lying again

"invest in smarter security at the border" she says, yet these loons dont understand that drone or sensor technology,
while it might detect people, isn't capapable of stopping them. Currently we see reports of a single border agent trying to constrain 50 or more people at the border because they are just stretched that thin.
I wonder if Biden is really interested in hiring 50,000 more border guards? I doubt it.

Walls send the'wrong' message Biden wants to send to illegals:

'Stay the hell out - go through the legal methods already established, stop breaking our laws, stop exporting your murderers, rapists, pedophiles, terrorists, illegal deadly drugs, Cartels, violent MS-13 gang members, and start respecting our national / border security.'

"invest in smarter security at the border" she says, yet these loons dont understand that drone or sensor technology,
while it might detect people, isn't capapable of stopping them. Currently we see reports of a single border agent trying to constrain 50 or more people at the border because they are just stretched that thin.
I wonder if Biden is really interested in hiring 50,000 more border guards? I doubt it.
And 15 months in office they’re still saying IF WE INVEST IN SMARTER BORDER SECURITY

1650992273236.jpeg

So many great talking points delivered by the CULT…. I mean patriotic messengers.

That's exactly the talking point you would expect from an administration that has totally abandoned all border security.

She doesnt know how a wall works? amazing!

She means it purely in the most literal sense, the wall wasn't going to keep out illegals.

But physically keeping out illegals was only a small part of it's purpose. It's main purpose was to be a symbol to others saying "if you want to come in then do so the right way, because if you don't we don't want you".

It was also a symbol for us to show America is for Americans, that we are our own first priority.

But now we're a society made up of a lot of America haters and blame America first pussy ass bitches.

Almost everything Trump did was proven to have succeeded, and Biden, the worst President in US history, has reversed all of it, destroying this nation.
So why doesn't ANYONE in the press room say: "excuse me Jen, but that's WRONG, the wall worked, staying in Mexico worked, OPEN BORDERS IS NOT WORKING".

So why doesn't ANYONE in the press room say: "excuse me Jen, but that's WRONG, the wall worked, staying in Mexico worked, OPEN BORDERS IS NOT WORKING".

Someone needs to ask her why it is that at our border crossings, WHY is it that we have gates and fences? Do they have a purpose? do they even work? and if they don't work, then why do we waste money on the maintenance? why don't we tear them all down? All its doing is slow down traffic at border crossings by her logic... a total waste of time.

Forum List

Back