🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psaki Slams Trump For Spending “Billions of Dollars On a Border Wall That Was Never Going To Work”

Sadly Americans don't have the will to solve the problem with illegals or universal healthcare... we'd rather fight.
You don't offer any actual solutions dismiss things that would work and then lie to claim things that do work don't.

You are the problem, not the solution.

You don't offer any actual solutions dismiss things that would work and then lie to claim things that do work don't.

You are the problem, not the solution.
What??? 😂😂😂😂 I'm the problem? You've dumped your gyro. I'm disappointed. Bye.

The Trump vanity wall hasn't worked in six years.

It was never finished. people walk through the openings. is that difficult for you to understand? A wall only represents the will of the government to enforce its own laws as well. we don't have enough agents at the border to process the people they catch coming across and keep an eye out for more coming after them. But the real problem is catch and release. They get to come through and then given a slip of paper saying they will promise to show up for a court hearing.

I'm not fighting, I am wondering how anyone can stop illegal immigration when the Democratic Party is hiring them and putting them on staff? What kind of example does this set for all those that hire illegals. When Dems complain about illegals being hired illegally by companies, they are hypocrites.

They talk about fining companies who hire them but it could be argued that it would be cruel to not hire them. I mean, are we supposed to let them starve and remain homeless? forced into a life of crime because they cannot get a job? Or do they need to live off of public assistance? government free checks? is that what they want? or do they want them all working for cash standing in front of home depot.

Would the same politicians who routinely bring up companies hiring illegal aliens as exploitive also punish schools for enrolling undocumented/ illegal children? would they punish hospitals for taking in illegal patients who need medical care? Of course they wouldn't because that would be seen as cruel and inhumane to turn away illegals.
Yet, they want to punish people for hiring them and giving them a way to buy clothing and food.

Seems to me looking past all the B.S. its a continuous stream of excuse making and blaming someone else for the GOVERNMENT not doing its job and saying they are powerless to do anything.
If they put the military on the border for three weeks and stopped people from coming across, all those waiting in line would get the message and go back home once they got tired of waiting and once the word got out that you can only come to the U.S. as a legal immigrant, the flow would stop.
Once that was done we could concentrate on figuring out who was already here. Deport everyone first who has commited a crime and then figure it out from there what to do with the rest.

Democrats have had an open mic for a little over a year now, and polls have never shown such a shift away from Democrats in history. Republicans don’t need to spend a dime on campaigns, just let the loony Left talk.

And if you choose to defend her statement, you must first tell us why the wall in Israel sent terrorist incidents to zero upon completion.

Never mind that. My question then is why does the half million dollar free fence around Joes house work then?

Why then do all these democrats have walls, fences and gates around their homes?

Oh
My
God

You are totally ignorant to the Saudis slave system.

And you have the audacity to post on immigration policy.
I know KSA very well. Slavery was abolished in 1953 with a ten year window for those who wanted to save money for their freedom. How long did you live in Arabia?

Forum List

Back