🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psaki suggests Biden using high gas prices to push for ‘clean energy’

bwahaaaaaahaaaa listen to the leftist attempting to blame Trump when gas prices were nearly a dollar per gallon lower when he left office !
Gas prices were $1.70 in 2020, some places around a$1.00, and under Trump, in a handful of months, rose to $2.40 before Biden was sworn in...did Trump cause that 40% hike in gas prices in 6 months or so?

The answer is NO, he didn't. It all had to do with the covid pandemic, and the recovery demand.

Same thing under president biden, oil and gas demand and shortages in production from the pandemic, is causing high prices, worldwide.

But Biden can still try to do things to temporarily ease the pain for us, by releasing some of our oil reserve, and beg the Saudi to pump more....etc.

What more can he do, to reduce the prices we have, right NOW?

SHOULD the oil industry be Nationalized so he could control our prices....you all claim and brag that we became energy independent under Trump....are we really independent???

Gas prices were $1.70 in 2020, some places around a$1.00, and under Trump, in a handful of months, rose to $2.40 before Biden was sworn in...did Trump cause that 40% hike in gas prices in 6 months or so?

The answer is NO, he didn't. It all had to do with the covid pandemic, and the recovery demand.

Same thing under president biden, oil and gas demand and shortages in production from the pandemic, is causing high prices, worldwide.

But Biden can still try to do things to temporarily ease the pain for us, by releasing some of our oil reserve, and beg the Saudi to pump more....etc.

What more can he do, to reduce the prices we have, right NOW?

SHOULD the oil industry be Nationalized so he could control our prices....you all claim and brag that we became energy independent under Trump....are we really independent???
The prices rose in anticipation of Biden being the President. I can see some of the drop in price from reduced demand because of the Covid scam. But we were self sufficient. And that means OPEC had less say. If you are young you are going to learn the price of energy in a nation such as ours with the freedom to travel brings prosperity or misery. And you Progs love misery. You are turning citizens into prisoners. By sea, by air you are slowly demanding tracking identification on the peasants that is expanding. By land you are in the process of doing the same. The dystopian future is a bleak one.

The prices rose in anticipation of Biden being the President. I can see some of the drop in price from reduced demand because of the Covid scam. But we were self sufficient. And that means OPEC had less say. If you are young you are going to learn the price of energy in a nation such as ours with the freedom to travel brings prosperity or misery. And you Progs love misery. You are turning citizens into prisoners. By sea, by air you are slowly demanding tracking identification on the peasants that is expanding. By land you are in the process of doing the same. The dystopian future is a bleak one.
I don't think the future is as bleak as your outlook.... Prices rose under Trump for the same reason they are rising under Biden.... Supply and demand issues from the covid retreat, and now reopening.

Inflation is occurring in one of the other two sectors of our economy, the goods sector and the service sector it is normal, not affected much.

What happen when we began to reopen is the goods sector alone is where people are spending and not in restaurants and bars etc....

This made the demand in goods much higher than it was before the pandemic, but the woes of production and delivery and backlog from the pandemic with the astronomical increases in our buying of goods, has caused this inflation in goods.

Only when the pandemic is over, and people truly feel safe again, going out to dinner and partying in bars or going to Bingo and sports games etc etc etc, will the balance on American spending, go back to normal....right now as said, they are spending most all of their free change in just the goods sector.....which is contributing to the demand being so much greater than supply, which causes prices to rise.

There are going to be bumps in the road, but we will make it through all of this, 22.

I don't think the future is as bleak as your outlook.... Prices rose under Trump for the same reason they are rising under Biden.... Supply and demand issues from the covid retreat, and now reopening.

Inflation is occurring in one of the other two sectors of our economy, the goods sector and the service sector it is normal, not affected much.

What happen when we began to reopen is the goods sector alone is where people are spending and not in restaurants and bars etc....

This made the demand in goods much higher than it was before the pandemic, but the woes of production and delivery and backlog from the pandemic with the astronomical increases in our buying of goods, has caused this inflation in goods.

Only when the pandemic is over, and people truly feel safe again, going out to dinner and partying in bars or going to Bingo and sports games etc etc etc, will the balance on American spending, go back to normal....right now as said, they are spending most all of their free change in just the goods sector.....which is contributing to the demand being so much greater than supply, which causes prices to rise.

There are going to be bumps in the road, but we will make it through all of this, 22.
We have the infrastructure to move products. We have strong unions like port workers who decide how to do it. It is amazing that there was a move like "On the Waterfront" and what we saw happen only a decade or so after it and what we live with today. As we became a nation that survives off of foreign products they became stronger. They need to be broken. Many more hired to work with what they have with a fair wage and not a suicidal one. Otherwise we will be like Puerto Rico with the endless resources sent there and the corruption that helped to cause their misery after the hurricane a few years ago.. I do not share your optimism.

He's done all that huh? And he did that to the whole world, all by his lonesome, to cause gas prices and oil to go up in the entire world, eh? Boy, Biden is much more powerful than Trump ever was, if he could do all of that worldwide...on his first day in office, eh?

It's silly to blame Biden....imo. I'd start with the effects of the covid pandemic....
Care4all.....you and I both know that the prices in the US is what we're arguing here.
Biden is doing a pretty good job helping the Russian Oil & Gas industry while at the same time trying to put American companies out of business.
Biden doesn't care about foreign companies as much as he's Hell-bent on destroying our companies.....so that they can be easily taken over by the government.

Keystone XL pipeline was never opened because it isn't built yet, so stopping it, didn't hurt us???
It causes the price to go up because sometimes the price is anticipatory.
They anticipate that the costs of moving natural gas and oil to decrease because of the pipeline drives the price down a bit....and every little bit helps.
Intentionally doing everything you can to drive up the price is what the Biden Adm has openly admitted to.
He said that is what he would do during the Democrat debates and he's making good on his threats.

Care4all.....you and I both know that the prices in the US is what we're arguing here.
Biden is doing a pretty good job helping the Russian Oil & Gas industry while at the same time trying to put American companies out of business.
Biden doesn't care about foreign companies as much as he's Hell-bent on destroying our companies.....so that they can be easily taken over by the government.
I disagree Mud.

And the reason I brought The World in to it, is because every country gets n the world, not just the USA is seeing the effects of the pandemic, and high fuel prices and inflation on goods....which proves it is NOT Biden causing it, imo.

I disagree Mud.

And the reason I brought The World in to it, is because every country gets n the world, not just the USA is seeing the effects of the pandemic, and high fuel prices and inflation on goods....which proves it is NOT Biden causing it, imo.
You don't seem to understand what effects the price.
Number one is the price in relation to the USD.
If our money is drastically driven down in value because of massive spending in Washington....the price per USD is going to 'necessarily go up'.....to quote Barack Obama.

He's working on getting gas prices lower....
In his run to become President he supported the green new deal which stated that thir goal was to eliminate fossil fuel ato reduced the consuption of meat, They re doing both by pricing it out of reach of the Average American, The only fossil that should be eliminated us the selected but not electe president

correct. It is intentional by asking Russia and OPEC to increase production rather than doing it here in the US. It is funny how truly stupid demofks are.

correct. It is intentional by asking Russia and OPEC to increase production rather than doing it here in the US. It is funny how truly stupid demofks are.
No.....if it's a matter of supply and demand....any increase in supply drives down the price.
The danger is the possibility that bad-actors like Russia can hold the world hostage by cutting back on production.

No.....if it's a matter of supply and demand....any increase in supply drives down the price.
The danger is the possibility that bad-actors like Russia can hold the world hostage by cutting back on production.
I supposed that was my point. I wasn't clear, my bad.

This is an attempt to set up a massive shortage if a Republican takes back the White House. The Russians could easily be working with Democrats to drive up the price at the same time delaying any shortages that can be blamed on the next GOP president.
These actions are unethical and possibly illegal under US law.
If we were to classify OPEC nations and other oil producers as enemies then anyone who is making deals with them under the table is guilty of treason and attempting to damage national security, but because the Democrats refuse to name this country's opponents as enemies to avoid being accused of treason, they are rigging the system like they always do.

Forum List

Back