🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psaki: We Will Not Tell Public How Many People On White House Campus Test Positive For COVID

Your evidence is the fact that they did nothing about it. You honestly think you know more than the AG of the USA and the FBI. Come on man, you're a victim of political propaganda and conspiracy theories. Grow up.
when did i say that?

what are you talking about? you made the claim they knew about this personal email account for years…not me

when did i say that?

what are you talking about? you made the claim they knew about this personal email account for years…not me
My reference to years was about all the dirt Rudy and Trump were trying to dig up on Biden in Ukraine.... Remember it lead to his first impeachment? That chain of nonsense included many nuggets of mud that they threw out to the media. None of which landed with any kind of substance or action from Barrs DOJ. I guess it did work on suckers like yourself who just believe whatever they hear from their media idols. Sad thing

My reference to years was about all the dirt Rudy and Trump were trying to dig up on Biden in Ukraine.... Remember it lead to his first impeachment? That chain of nonsense included many nuggets of mud that they threw out to the media. None of which landed with any kind of substance or action from Barrs DOJ. I guess it did work on suckers like yourself who just believe whatever they hear from their media idols. Sad thing
i recall the parody impeachment and all that

but we aren’t discussing that

Ya, the White House was such an open book when Trump was in it..(rolls eyes)
I agree, I see no difference in Democrats or Republicans when it comes to transparency and accountability. Two corrupt parties and no advantage for the voters.

i recall the parody impeachment and all that

but we aren’t discussing that
No it was quite real. Read a history book and has exactly to do with my point. Trump was trying to get dirt on Joe at all costs, even if it meant breaking the rules and abusing his power. That goes back years and Barr was able to take action on anything that may have been uncovered about Biden dealings. He did nothing. You've been conned

No it was quite real. Read a history book and has exactly to do with my point. Trump was trying to get dirt on Joe at all costs, even if it meant breaking the rules and abusing his power. That goes back years and Barr was able to take action on anything that may have been uncovered about Biden dealings. He did nothing. You've been conned

it was a parody…even Adam Shifty admitted it was all a parody

Let’s dumb it down for you. Saying how many people have tested positive in a department (with no names released) is not the same as asking an individual about their medical history. Swing and a miss.
That's what Sinister Alcoholic calls democrat transparency.

That’s you’re delusional spin on it. Just don’t expect anybody serious to agree with you.
hahaa what am i spinning?? Shifty literally admitted what he was accusing the president of was parody…of course after he got called out after the transcript was made public

hahaa what am i spinning?? Shifty literally admitted what he was accusing the president of was parody…of course after he got called out after the transcript was made public
Are you really that dumb?

The impeachment happens with or without Schiffs parody account of Trumps call. Sad that you don’t understand that
haha maybe with another parody.

Shifty was determined for his hoax impeachment. that’s for sure.

when did i say that?

My claim is that they knew about all the junk swirling around the media for a year and then some and they found nothing criminal, no charges, so grow up and get over it

My claim is that they knew about all the junk swirling around the media for a year and then some and they found nothing criminal, no charges, so grow up and get over it
but not this email? and we do know there was a grand jury going on, during the election…did that stop? why? all the more reason to get a special prosecutor to finish the probe and see where it leads

haha maybe with another parody.

Shifty was determined for his hoax impeachment. that’s for sure.
Haha, wow… you really are lost here aren’t ya. Amazing how low the bar has been set for comprehension and intellect with the Trump crowd. Sorry dude but Schiffs characterizing Trumps call to highlight the points that lead to the impeachment doesn’t take anything away from what trump did or why he was impeached. He was dumbing down the charges so turds like you might be able to understand… doesn’t look like it worked

but not this email? and we do know there was a grand jury going on, during the election…did that stop? why? all the more reason to get a special prosecutor to finish the probe and see where it leads
You don’t think Barr had access to the email that was found on a laptop that the FBI had possession of?! Come dude. Get with it. The right wing media was pumping the story all October trying to use it as an October surprise. And you don’t think Barr was aware?! Wow

Haha, wow… you really are lost here aren’t ya. Amazing how low the bar has been set for comprehension and intellect with the Trump crowd. Sorry dude but Schiffs characterizing Trumps call to highlight the points that lead to the impeachment doesn’t take anything away from what trump did or why he was impeached. He was dumbing down the charges so turds like you might be able to understand… doesn’t look like it worked
shifty based his shame on a parody that you sadly fell for. He sold you snake oil…and disgraced the rule of law and Congress in doing so

Forum List

Back