PSY( Gangam style star) will perform at the WH but did you know ..

Oh, as if Americans never wished death upon soldiers or certain individuals of other countries for the actions it has done.

Give me a fucking break.

Were those death wishers invited to perform at the capitol of the people they wished death upon?

Are you trying to compete with Noomi for the honors in the no common sense category?

This is not something to be glib about. If our soldiers accept Psy's apology, then that's good enough for me. But it's not something to be glib about.

Seriously in Korea with gannam style he made 60 grand. Here in America, he's made millions. Now he sees America as good. Please forgive him cuz he didn't know he could make so much bank here.

Fuck Korea now.

:lol:

You are incredibly stupid.

Oh, as if Americans never wished death upon soldiers or certain individuals of other countries for the actions it has done.

Give me a fucking break.

Were those death wishers invited to perform at the capitol of the people they wished death upon?

Are you trying to compete with Noomi for the honors in the no common sense category?

This is not something to be glib about. If our soldiers accept Psy's apology, then that's good enough for me. But it's not something to be glib about.

He's invited for his music, retard, not his political views. He's not a criminal in our country or his, so why shouldn't he be invited to perform his music?

Nobody fucking cares about what he said, other than you guys. They care about his music. His music is pretty good, and I'm not talking about Gangnam Style.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could say the same, but with good reason, unfortunately your idiocy is more than well known.

You dishonor your famiry.

Your willingness to reveal your true racist character is as misapplied here as your failed attempt at humor.

It's always the same schtick with you unkie. :thup:

I didn't tell you to post that stupidity, did I? Once again we see those on the left unwilling to take personal responsibility.

Unkotard thinks telling you you're wrong counts for winning an argument. Silly Unkie...

Give me a fucking break.

PSY performed the song written by other people 10 years ago.

But for some reason..can't really figure it out..America was responsible for the deaths of nearly 2.8 million Koreans.

They invade us?
They threaten us?
They serve us bad kimchi?

What?

You let us in why we participated in a ridiculously bloody war.

Because if some nation..for almost no reason..caused that kind of destruction to another.

I think that hurt nation would have a little bit of a reason to be pissed.

Seriously in Korea with gannam style he made 60 grand. Here in America, he's made millions. Now he sees America as good. Please forgive him cuz he didn't know he could make so much bank here.

Fuck Korea now.

You might have made a good point if you hadn't included all that nonsense with it.

I don't agree with what he said, but he has a right to say whatever he wants. Doesn't affect his music.

People can say whatever they want, but if they say certain things they shouldn't be invited into the White House.

Fuck Korea now.

You might have made a good point if you hadn't included all that nonsense with it.

Not really.

The song is huge, everywhere. That's other than S Korea and the US.

It might not be reasonable for some of you to keep suggesting that he was begging the US for notoriety, when really it's corporate music and listeners in the US that want a piece of the action.

And the rw's continue to frantically and desperately scrape the bottom of the barrel.

IOW, SSDD.

And, no, you don't get to change the results of the election.

Deal with it.

Forum List

Back