Psychopaths like Schiff shouldn't be in congress

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/adam_schiff_psychopath_or_guilty_conscience.html

A clear violation of Carter Page's constitutional rights took place, and schiffs response; like always is Carter Page lied.
The craziest thing about people like the Schiff-ty Eyed Bastard is that they KEEP getting voted in by the voters in their state. These voters MUST be brainwashed or stupid or BOTH.
Or there is some election fraud going down there.

There isn’t. You just lose

More than likely, folks just aren't being told the complete truth.

Just as they don't know the complete truth about Trump either.

This whole sordid affair is one big staged spectacle.

The only thing I cannot be sure of, is if all participants are aware of the staging, or if those who are doing the staging are keeping them out of the loop. . .

Like reality show contestants on a show. . . .

. . . :dunno:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/adam_schiff_psychopath_or_guilty_conscience.html

A clear violation of Carter Page's constitutional rights took place, and schiffs response; like always is Carter Page lied.
The craziest thing about people like the Schiff-ty Eyed Bastard is that they KEEP getting voted in by the voters in their state. These voters MUST be brainwashed or stupid or BOTH.

In most cases the spin and the slanted coverage of the corporate and government news is more than enough to get the desired election results.

In a few cases there are known incidence of fraud, but mostly, all the incidents of fraud tend to occur in the primaries. In those cases, it is perfectly legal for the parties to manipulate those, "elections/caucuses." They, (the parties,) are corporate entities, and it has been ruled by the courts on a few occasions that they have no express legal liability to guarantee any fairness toward the public in the selection of candidates. "Fraud," can, and does happen all the time in these contests.

There is an odd, unblinking, distantly glazed stare about Schiff's eyes as he looks through people and an odd twisted smile as person after person tells him totally unaffected how absolutely wrong he is and how much they object to his warped process that scares the crap out of me. It reminds me of an unthinking, unfeeling serial killer completely insensitive to the pleas of his victims. He has all the look of a megalomaniac with delusions of godhood drunk on absolute power that appears not only irrational and incoherent, but decidedly unreachable, single-minded and dangerous, like a child who has discovered a loaded gun in his parent's house as they sleep and realizes he now holds their lives in his hands for all the times they refused him cookies before dinner.

I think the Democrats have been taken over by crazy people. Not only are they all constant, compulsive liars, they all appear as if they genuinely believe all of it themselves and are totally unswerved in their aims and outcome no matter what the consequences.

Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 2.27.30 AM.png

Last edited:

There is an odd, unblinking, distantly glazed stare about Schiff's eyes as he looks through people and an odd twisted smile as person after person tells him how absolutely wrong he is and how much they object to his warped process that scares the crap out of me. He has all the look of a megalomaniac with delusions of godhood drunk on absolute power that appears not only irrational and incoherent, but decidedly dangerous.

I think the Democrats have been taken over by crazy people. Not only are they all constant, compulsive liars, they all appear as if they genuinely believe all of it themselves.

View attachment 296233
I have always liked to study peoples eyes, and that guy Schiff has the spookiest eyes I've ever seen. He looks like he should be hiding in a dark corner with a knife.

There is an odd, unblinking, distantly glazed stare about Schiff's eyes as he looks through people and an odd twisted smile as person after person tells him how absolutely wrong he is and how much they object to his warped process that scares the crap out of me. He has all the look of a megalomaniac with delusions of godhood drunk on absolute power that appears not only irrational and incoherent, but decidedly dangerous.

I think the Democrats have been taken over by crazy people. Not only are they all constant, compulsive liars, they all appear as if they genuinely believe all of it themselves.

View attachment 296233
I have always liked to study peoples eyes, and that guy Schiff has the spookiest eyes I've ever seen. He looks like he should be hiding in a dark corner with a knife.

Mike, as a person somewhat studied in the field of and having written a book on applied psychology, I totally agree with you, don't make these statements lightly, and invite you to reread my post above, as I have amended it further.

In most cases the spin and the slanted coverage of the corporate and government news is more than enough to get the desired election results.

In a few cases there are known incidence of fraud, but mostly, all the incidents of fraud tend to occur in the primaries. In those cases, it is perfectly legal for the parties to manipulate those, "elections/caucuses." They, (the parties,) are corporate entities, and it has been ruled by the courts on a few occasions that they have no express legal liability to guarantee any fairness toward the public in the selection of candidates. "Fraud," can, and does happen all the time in these contests.
It was all county and city stats that I found in places like LA and Chicago that came up with more than 100% eligible voters. It is pretty rare to get much more than 80% out to register and vote. It takes a lot of effort on the part of citizens to get up closer to the 100% of eligible voters out to vote.

Why aren’t republicans taking the money we donate and investing? There is no way in hell these people if told the truth would support these idiots ..

More than likely, folks just aren't being told the complete truth.

Just as they don't know the complete truth about Trump either.

This whole sordid affair is one big staged spectacle.

The only thing I cannot be sure of, is if all participants are aware of the staging, or if those who are doing the staging are keeping them out of the loop. . .

Like reality show contestants on a show. . . .

. . . :dunno:

The truth is not always easy to get out when thugs work their best to keep it covered.

I agree with you that it does seem like a reality show at times. Very surreal but this whole mess is going on and it will get worse before it gets better. The best one can hope for is that they do not live in whats is being considered 'dead zones'.

Why aren’t republicans taking the money we donate and investing? There is no way in hell these people if told the truth would support these idiots ..
Some simply cannot see or hear. It is like telling someone something that is just plain ole common sense not to stand in a blizzard and expect to stay warm. They cannot hear it or see it so they get caught in it unawares.

They should round up the people who voted for him and ship them to GITMO
That roundup is what the tards and the so called 'the good' thinks should happen to rebels that do not agree with their agendas.

HE SAID

"I have to say, you know, Carter Page came before our committee and for hours of his testimony, denied things that we knew were true, later had to admit them during his testimony," Schiff responded. "It's hard to be sympathetic to someone who isn't honest with you when he comes and testifies under oath. It's also hard to be sympathetic when you have someone who has admitted to being an adviser to the Kremlin."

It was all county and city stats that I found in places like LA and Chicago that came up with more than 100% eligible voters. It is pretty rare to get much more than 80% out to register and vote. It takes a lot of effort on the part of citizens to get up closer to the 100% of eligible voters out to vote.
I saw where one precinct went 100 pct obama over romney. LOL. Give me a break

HE SAID

"I have to say, you know, Carter Page came before our committee and for hours of his testimony, denied things that we knew were true, later had to admit them during his testimony," Schiff responded. "It's hard to be sympathetic to someone who isn't honest with you when he comes and testifies under oath. It's also hard to be sympathetic when you have someone who has admitted to being an adviser to the Kremlin."
this from a guy who doesn't know who the whistle blower is?????

Forum List

Back