Public colleges now telling students to refer to illegal aliens as citizens.!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Only problem is they are spreading a brazen lie since by no definition can an illegal invader be called a citizen.

Public College Insists Illegals Be Referred To As ‘Citizens’

dec 11 2015 The University of Maryland is sponsoring a poster campaign encouraging students to refer to illegal immigrants as “undocumented citizens.”

The inaccurate term, first noted by Campus Reform, is promoted by the school’s “Inclusive Language Campaign,” which is throwing up posters around campus to encourage the use of friendlier language.

UMD’s Multicultural Involvement and Community Advocacy office, an official organ of the university, is running the campaign. The posters tell students that “words have power” and people should be cautious, lest they offend people with the terms they use.

“Would you say [illegal alien] if you knew I am an undocumented citizen?” the poster asks passersby.

How about we refer to the University of Maryland as "Idiot U."

I live near Maryland. I wouldn't go there to drop a stool.

Only problem is they are spreading a brazen lie since by no definition can an illegal invader be called a citizen.

dec 11 2015 The University of Maryland is sponsoring a poster campaign encouraging students to refer to illegal immigrants as “undocumented citizens.”

The inaccurate term, first noted by Campus Reform, is promoted by the school’s “Inclusive Language Campaign,” which is throwing up posters around campus to encourage the use of friendlier language.

UMD’s Multicultural Involvement and Community Advocacy office, an official organ of the university, is running the campaign. The posters tell students that “words have power” and people should be cautious, lest they offend people with the terms they use.

“Would you say [illegal alien] if you knew I am an undocumented citizen?” the poster asks passersby.

Dumb dullible dupes.

Why do you ALWAYS fall for this shit?

OP -- Read your own link. Read the content that YOU posted and then compare it to the headline.

You're being lied to and then you spread the lie.

The words you should pay attention to:

"insist"
"encouraging"
Do you see the difference between those two words?
Now find them in the link.

No where does it say anyone is calling them "citizens". Nor does it say or imply that they should call them "citizens". I'm sure you won't be able to tell the difference between that and what the link said (and you stupidly believed) but what the poster says is "undocumented citizen".

And, here's the poster -

IMG_2286.JPG

BTW, I scrolled down and read the pile of lies by Steve Coughlin and the "Center for Security Policy".

He's just a conspiracy nutter.

Daily Caller - ridiculous.

There's only two options deport them or make them citizens.

They're already using resources so we should demand that they pay their fucking taxes and get in line.

IOW, you didn't bother to actually read the link either.

How did RWNJs get to be so damn dumb?

What does calling them "undocumented citizens" imply?

Bingo.

Good for you for seeing and understanding the difference between stating outright that "colleges" (with an s) are "insisting" when its actually ONE college that is "encouraging".

What's funny about this is that it illustrates perfectly the point the college is making - that words matter, that they have consequences.

No where does it say anyone is calling them "citizens". Nor does it say or imply that they should call them "citizens".

HUH.?? Have you lost it completely?. The article clearly says the school wants the illegals to be called undocumented citizens.

IOW, you didn't bother to actually read the link either.

How did RWNJs get to be so damn dumb?

What does calling them "undocumented citizens" imply?

Bingo.

Good for you for seeing and understanding the difference between stating outright that "colleges" (with an s) are "insisting" when its actually ONE college that is "encouraging".

Maryland is known as "The People's Republic of Maryland" around here. Aside from Hogan, the government is at the forefront of the Democrat nonsense firing line.

The conservatives have to fight the liberal policy of controlling what words we use. They want us to call sicko faggots and trannies a sweet word like "gay" and they're playing the same word game with illegal aliens.

There's only two options deport them or make them citizens.

They're already using resources so we should demand that they pay their fucking taxes and get in line.

NO NO NO. There is a third option and it's the correct one. Take away the job opportunities and the freebies and these criminal invaders will leave on their own. THINK

Daily Caller? Seriously?

As long as we're on the subject, where is your college degree from anyway OP?

If they are here illegally, they are ILLEGALS. The University of Maryland should study proper vocabulary terms.

Who would pay to go to a school like that???

Dumb dullible dupes.

Why do you ALWAYS fall for this shit?

OP -- Read your own link. Read the content that YOU posted and then compare it to the headline.

You're being lied to and then you spread the lie.

The words you should pay attention to:

"insist"
"encouraging"
Do you see the difference between those two words?
Now find them in the link.

No where does it say anyone is calling them "citizens". Nor does it say or imply that they should call them "citizens". I'm sure you won't be able to tell the difference between that and what the link said (and you stupidly believed) but what the poster says is "undocumented citizen".

And, here's the poster -

IMG_2286.JPG
So what if the adjective says undocumented, it still implies they are a citizen if you know how to read a sentence.

Forum List

Back