Taking Things from White People

Most anti-Asian attacks committed by whites – new study​

Despite social media-generated impressions that anti-Asian violence is committed mostly by Blacks, the majority of attackers are white, according to a new analysis.

Janelle Wong, a professor of American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park, released analysis last week, based on official crime statistics and other studies, showing more than three-quarters of offenders of anti-Asian hate crimes and incidents, previous to and during the pandemic, have been white.

Wong told NBC Asian America that “the way that the media is covering and the way that people are understanding anti-Asian hate at this moment, in some ways, draws attention to these long-standing anti-Asian biases in U.S. society,” Wong said. “But the racist kind of tropes that come along with it — especially that it’s predominantly Black people attacking Asian Americans who are elderly — there’s not really an empirical basis in that.”

For a year and a half, Wong examined nine sources and four types of data about anti-Asian hate incidents, including from the reporting forum Stop AAPI Hate, Pew Research, as well as official law enforcement data.

Woman accused of trying to drown 3-year-old Muslim child is rearrested after bond increased to $1M​

1721887590214.png

A woman accused of trying to drown a 3-year-old Muslim and Palestinian child in an apartment complex pool in Texas has been rearrested, inmate records show.

Elizabeth Wolf, 42, who was arrested on May 19 in connection with the accusations in the Dallas-area city of Euless, had been charged with attempted capital murder of a person under 10 years old and injury to a child, but was released after posting bail.

During a subsequent bond hearing on June 27, her bond for the attempted capital murder charge was increased to $1 million, and she was taken back into custody, Euless police Capt. Brenda Alvarado told CNN Tuesday. Wolf still was in custody Tuesday, inmate records showed.

The incident is being investigated as a hate crime, Alvarado said.

Nothing is being taken from whites.

Unless whites are taking it.

People like IM2 want you dead. No amount of accommodation will satisfy these deranged animals. The more you accommodate, the more they dig in.

People like IM2 want you dead. No amount of accommodation will satisfy these deranged animals. The more you accommodate, the more they dig in.
Where is Lisa whining about how only moderators use red? Oh I forgot, this is a white supremacist so Lisa is fine with it.

Wrong. But people like you want to start a race war by filling whites full of fear about blacks tryingto kill them. The history of this country shows that whites have been the ones trying to kill us off. There has been no accommodation because if that was the case, racists like you would not exist. 85 percent of whites are killed by other whites. So understand this prick, 6 whites are killed by another white for every white killed by someone black or of any other race.

So nothing is getting taken from whites by anyone else but whites.

Last edited:

Crime Against Asians Isn’t Due to White Supremacy​

The data show it

2019 Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) report showing that 27.5 percent of violent criminals targeting an Asian victim are black and only 24.1 percent are white;

Thought I'd start a thread that compiles where all this Marxism and "diversity" is taking us. Please chime in.

First up....
30 second vid of criminal shooting at people.

If that child had been mine, I wouldn't give a damn whether the corrupt courts dealt with that evil bitch or not. I wouldn't EVER stop looking until I found her and crippled her ass.

Crime Against Asians Isn’t Due to White Supremacy​

The data show it

2019 Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) report showing that 27.5 percent of violent criminals targeting an Asian victim are black and only 24.1 percent are white;

This is a 2021 study done by Asians and not whites.

Most anti-Asian attacks committed by whites – new study

The funny thing about IM2 is these nutjobs will kill his lily white ass before they kill me. They hate their captors even more than someone like me.

Forum List

Back