Taking Things from White People

And here we have a white boy who descends from people who have committedsomeofthe m ost uncivilzed acts in human history calling someboy else a fucking ape.

HITLER WAS WHITE
MARX-WHITE
STALIN-WHITE
PUTIN-WHITE
ERDOGAN-WHITE
ORBAN-WHITE
LEOPOLD-WHITE
CECIL RHODES-WHITE
IAN SMITH-WHITE
ANDERS BREVIK-WHITE
MUSSOLINI-WHITE
GENERALISSIMO FRANCO-WHITE
COLUMBUS-WHITE
CHURCHILL-WHITE
THE SLAVEOWNING FOUNDERS OF AMERICA-WHITE
TWO WORLD WARS CAUSED BY WHITES

DESTABILIZATION IN THE ME, AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA AND ASIA-CAUSED BY WHITES

And this anus is calling somebody uncivilized apes.

The funny thing about IM2 is these nutjobs will kill his lily white ass before they kill me. They hate their captors even more than someone like me.
They won't kill my white ass because I'm not white. So concern yourself with the 85 percent chance that your racist ass will be murdered by another white person.

dying.png
Brother make no mistake. Those types of beasts will not win in the long run. Jesus will prevail. Kindness and equality will prevail over the left-wing racists.

Nobody in America should ever feel uncomfortable because they are white or black. It is 100% anti-white racism from the media, Hollywood, and the radical left politicians literally 100%. Find me one single media figure openly denigrating black people like they do on cnn or msnbc , espn with regards to denigrating white people. I recall numerous times people on the mainstream media saying white people have a virus, there is a white cancer in our society. Unimaginable things.

Of course, without a doubt, a tactic of some left-wing fanatics to weaken society. To feminize men, to make white men and black men feel bad about themselves. They want white men to believe that they are evil they want black men to feel that they’re losers who have never done anything in history. This must be stopped and make no doubt about it Goodness will prevail.

Brother make no mistake. Those types of beasts will not win in the long run. Jesus will prevail. Kindness and equality will prevail over the left-wing racists.

Nobody in America should ever feel uncomfortable because they are white or black. It is 100% anti-white racism from the media, Hollywood, and the radical left politicians literally 100%. Find me one single media figure openly denigrating black people like they do on cnn or msnbc , espn with regards to denigrating white people. I recall numerous times people on the mainstream media saying white people have a virus, there is a white cancer in our society. Unimaginable things.

Of course, without a doubt, a tactic of some left-wing fanatics to weaken society. To feminize men, to make white men and black men feel bad about themselves. They want white men to believe that they are evil they want black men to feel that they’re losers who have never done anything in history. This must be stopped and make no doubt about it Goodness will prevail.
Yes. Society is infected. These people are permeating on all levels: education, media, sports, business, etc.

Where is Lisa whining about how only moderators use red? Oh I forgot, this is a white supremacist so Lisa is fine with it.

Wrong. But people like you want to start a race war by filling whites full of fear about blacks tryingto kill them. The history of this country shows that whites have been the ones trying to kill us off. There has been no accommodation because if that was the case, racists like you would not exist. 85 percent of whites are killed by other whites. So understand this prick, 6 whites are killed by another white for every white killed by someone black or of any other race.

So nothing is getting taken from whites by anyone else but whites.
You are a racist if you believe that white people are privileged. If you believe that black should get reparations. All white slaves. So you let your own words do the talking.

Course there’s a lot of posters who believe you are a gay white guy in your 70s. You got about seven or 10 different accounts on this site if not more.

Yes. Society is infected. These people are permeating on all levels: education, media, sports, business, etc.
Society was infected by white supremacy from the start. You and FDR keep the society infected.

Absolutely. It is 100% true that black folks are over represented when it comes to violent crime. Wasn’t like this by the way 100 years ago. And that’s not because we had segregation. It’s because we had more Christian values and society. People had more family values.

But when you have the modern US government and tell the American population how evil American history was…. what that does is it creates a mindset for a lot of young black folks that they have nothing to live for …they might as well go commit violent rampages. Like we saw with the 2020 BLM riots. Or the widespread flash mob looting going onto this very day.

I mean the writing is on the wall. Notice though the fanatical deranged radical left will lie about these topics all the time. They know that black are 13% of the population, but are way overrepresented when it comes to violent crime. They will spin the data to favor their political radical views. That hurts the whole country. The worst part of their agenda is when they call people racist for bringing up these facts.

We get rid of DEI/BLM stuff the whole country improves

And here we have a white boy who descends from people who have committedsomeofthe m ost uncivilzed acts in human history calling someboy else a fucking ape.

HITLER WAS WHITE
MARX-WHITE
STALIN-WHITE
PUTIN-WHITE
ERDOGAN-WHITE
ORBAN-WHITE
LEOPOLD-WHITE
CECIL RHODES-WHITE
IAN SMITH-WHITE
ANDERS BREVIK-WHITE
MUSSOLINI-WHITE
GENERALISSIMO FRANCO-WHITE
COLUMBUS-WHITE
CHURCHILL-WHITE
THE SLAVEOWNING FOUNDERS OF AMERICA-WHITE
TWO WORLD WARS CAUSED BY WHITES

DESTABILIZATION IN THE ME, AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA AND ASIA-CAUSED BY WHITES

And this anus is calling somebody uncivilized apes.

7 ruthless black leaders who didn’t deserve asylum after fleeing into exile

Plus

Idi Amin
Mobutu Sese Seko
Jean Badel Bokassa
Hastings Kamuzu Banda
Francisco Macias Nguema.

And...

Top 20 Most Brutal And Ruthless Dictators In Africa.​

Let's remember where non diversity white fascism took us.

1721890724994.png

7 ruthless black leaders who didn’t deserve asylum after fleeing into exile

Plus

Idi Amin

Mobutu Sese Seko
Jean Badel Bokassa
Hastings Kamuzu Banda
Francisco Macias Nguema.

And...

Top 20 Most Brutal And Ruthless Dictators In Africa.​

LOL. Each of these men can be tied to colonialism by whites.

I notice from your time stamps that you are here around the clock. I know someone is paying you to post.
You are here as much as I am.

Blacks despise patronizing white left wingers like IM2. IM2 will be their first victim.
To bad, I'm not white. You know nothing about black people white boy. What we dispise the most are white racists like you.

Forum List

Back