Public education going to the devil. Run by social engineering deviants.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Here is just another example, call it a microcosm of the government and educators daring to indoctrinate young students in the way they want them to think. Well, one day they will understand that sin is very real and so is heaven and hell.

A Spanish teacher gives 12 year old kids an assignment to bring back indicating which privileges they have in life. On this chart along with identifying if you are white, black, etc., which religion you are, ---- it also asks to identify your sex as male, female or intersex? No doubt the Spanish teacher took the time to tell these students all about intersex. Then it asks to identify your gender as cisgendered, transgendered or genderqueer. This is how immoral our educators and culture has become, but don’t you dare say the word ‘God’ in class or carry a Bible even to lunch.

Then it asks you to identify your sexual orientation choosing from straight, homosexual, bi-sexual, asexual or pansexual. I would titillate this teacher myself by writing out my answer “F.U.”

And now what?... godless liberals are going to defend this intrusion on a child? Are they going to defend how damaging, spiritually, this could be? Psychologically as well I would imagine. Or are they going to ignore it and forget about it and tell us prudes we are the bullies to lighten up?

Mom Unleashes Fury After Spanish Teacher Sends Children Home With This ‘Privilege’ Assignment

Here is just another example, call it a microcosm of the government and educators daring to indoctrinate young students in the way they want them to think. Well, one day they will understand that sin is very real and so is heaven and hell.

A Spanish teacher gives 12 year old kids an assignment to bring back indicating which privileges they have in life. On this chart along with identifying if you are white, black, etc., which religion you are, ---- it also asks to identify your sex as male, female or intersex? No doubt the Spanish teacher took the time to tell these students all about intersex. Then it asks to identify your gender as cisgendered, transgendered or genderqueer. This is how immoral our educators and culture has become, but don’t you dare say the word ‘God’ in class or carry a Bible even to lunch.

Then it asks you to identify your sexual orientation choosing from straight, homosexual, bi-sexual, asexual or pansexual. I would titillate this teacher myself by writing out my answer “F.U.”

And now what?... godless liberals are going to defend this intrusion on a child? Are they going to defend how damaging, spiritually, this could be? Psychologically as well I would imagine. Or are they going to ignore it and forget about it and tell us prudes we are the bullies to lighten up?

Mom Unleashes Fury After Spanish Teacher Sends Children Home With This ‘Privilege’ Assignment

No, but my advice to you is home school your children or private school them and not use the public school system seeing you hate it so much...

Now if you are unable to do the two suggestions then you should review your child material and if you find questionable material being taught to your child then bring up with the teacher, admin, and school board.

As for Spanish class and a teacher like that one, well in the school that I was attending we had two teachers, so request a class transfer for your child or have them learn French instead...

As a parent you do have the right to object to certain material being taught to your child, but for me this is a non-issue and can be dealt behind close doors if someone find the material objectionable...

Now I am sure you will write I am a deviant that support the material, and will tell me how you can cure me of being a sinful individual, but alas I prefer to live in my sin and let God judge me at the end and not follow someone that is as mortal as me...

turzovka is a religious fascist who forgot to tell us that "the school district removed the teacher from the classroom and has opened an investigation into the matter." That's how we do things in this country. We don't send in the religious KGB.

The concept is a good one that works all over the world, but I'll agree that the "social progressive agenda" has done a lot of harm to our educational system.

Can't blame public education as it once made our nation one of the most educated on earth 50-60 years ago and it works well in most other nations...I blame the people controlling it.

Why aren't you teaching?

turzovka is a religious fascist who forgot to tell us that "the school district removed the teacher from the classroom and has opened an investigation into the matter." That's how we do things in this country. We don't send in the religious KGB.
The only reason people are not more aware of social engineering and moral (immoral) indoctrination in our public schools is because the media does not care or is in favor of it so covers up the scandals. The governments and possibly teachers unions favor it as well.

Tell me when to stop ---

TX District Sides with 'God is a Myth' Teacher, Says Student is Lying

Brave girl stands up to teacher who said God is not real

Sexually Laced Profanity Assignment Given to Middle School Students

Elementary School Teacher Resigns After Angering Parents by Reading Book About Gay Princes to Children

When This Kid Took His Bible Out in School Something Allegedly Happened That Has His Parents Accusing a Teacher of Violating His Religious Freedom

Teacher Suspended for Asking Disturbingly Sexual Questions As Class Assignment

Virginia School District Closes After Controversial Assignment Forces Students to Write Muslim Oath - Breitbart

Parent outraged after teacher’s obscene drawing on son’s paper

COMMON CORE: New Jersey Teacher Gives 8th Graders Homework Assignment About Booze, Herpes, And Sex

Students: Professor forced us to wear ‘gay’ ribbons

Bauman on "Heather Has Two Mommies." (What's Wrong with the World)

Liberal Brainwashing in Public Schools

Last edited:
Not playing that silly game.

Post the sentence out of each post and then post what the District did about it.

You are a fascist, my little babushka.

No, but my advice to you is home school your children or private school them and not use the public school system seeing you hate it so much...

Now if you are unable to do the two suggestions then you should review your child material and if you find questionable material being taught to your child then bring up with the teacher, admin, and school board.

As for Spanish class and a teacher like that one, well in the school that I was attending we had two teachers, so request a class transfer for your child or have them learn French instead...

As a parent you do have the right to object to certain material being taught to your child, but for me this is a non-issue and can be dealt behind close doors if someone find the material objectionable...

Now I am sure you will write I am a deviant that support the material, and will tell me how you can cure me of being a sinful individual, but alas I prefer to live in my sin and let God judge me at the end and not follow someone that is as mortal as me...
Thanks for the advice.

If the public airwaves are filled with filth that any 6 year old child can unwittingly stumble upon, the solution is simply turn the channel. Do not object to the FCC and their phony decency rules. So I will let the public schools teach and preach as they choose, just be vigilant and take care of my own kids and do not concern myself with other children. Thanks.

Forum List

Back