Public service announcement

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
After the events of this past week, I just wanted to remind everyone that we are under no obligation to vote for Clinton or Trump. There will be other candidates on the ballots. Study it out, pray for wisdom, and vote in faith for the one you like most, instead of fear to stop someone else

Last edited:
After the events of this past week, I just wanted to remind everyone that we are under no obligation to vote for Clinton or Trump. There will be other candidates on the ballots. Study it outx pray for wisdom, and vote in faith for the one you like most, instead of fear to stop someone else
I want to write in the name of the guy in your avatar.

Logic would dictate that Americans who love America should vote for Ms. Clinton. Easily, she is the best qualified, best prepared candidate to seek the job since Bush 41.

She not only is the logical choice, when you inspect the "qualifications" of other candidates; it becomes immediately clear she is both the right choice as well as (in many ways) the ONLY choice for concerned Americans.

After the events of this past week, I just wanted to remind everyone that we are under no obligation to vote for Clinton or Trump. There will be other candidates on the ballots. Study it outx pray for wisdom, and vote in faith for the one you like most, instead of fear to stop someone else

Americans already know that there are ways to throw away their vote. But, thanks.

Logic would dictate that Americans who love America should vote for Ms. Clinton. Easily, she is the best qualified, best prepared candidate to seek the job since Bush 41.

She not only is the logical choice, when you inspect the "qualifications" of other candidates; it becomes immediately clear she is both the right choice as well as (in many ways) the ONLY choice for concerned Americans.
You want American patriots to vote for a One World Government advocate who hates America to vote for a Goddamned Communist?

No one ever said we were.

But the fact remains that Clinton is better qualified to be president than any of the other candidate – Trump in particular.

Sorry avatar, but this Mormon. The son of a former Stake President and Bishop is voting for Trump
I don't think Herbert, Lee, Romney, and now Chaffetze have much in common, with the common man. None of them are veterans. None of them had to throw a shovel over their shoulder in the middle of the night to change water.

But the fact remains that Clinton is better qualified to be president than any of the other candidate – Trump in particular.

Which is complete nonsense. She has done nothing in her life that qualifies her for high office, any more than Trump has.

Which is complete nonsense. She has done nothing in her life that qualifies her for high office, any more than Trump has.

Being Secretary of State and 2 term senator doesn’t qualify you?

Please tell us who you think has better qualifications than Ms. Clinton and why.

Forum List

Back