Published 1 day ago Marines say they're being 'crushed' over vaccine refusal: 'A political purge'

Uh, yeah, it means exactly that...lol.

No, it does not.

And directly to the military, Goldman v. Weinberger, which was a challenge of a Jewish serviceman wearing his yarmulke in uniform on duty. Quite specifically the court stated “review of military regulations challenged on First Amendment grounds is far more deferential than constitutional review of similar laws or regulations designed for civilian society” and that “to accomplish its mission, the military must foster instinctive obedience, unity, commitment, and esprit de corps.” And that the Air Force’s purpose in its dress regulations is uniformity, and it “reasonably and evenhandedly regulate dress in the interest of” that need. Thus, the First Amendment does not prohibit the Air Force from applying the challenged regulation to the wearing of a yarmulke by a soldier on duty and in uniform, even though that effectively restricts the wearing of headgear required by one’s religious beliefs.

It isn't just the Marines. It's all services and they are purging them from the Executive order of the Imbecile N Chief. 7 ongoing cases right now in the Federal courts over it..........But in many of those even under litigation they are being forced out after fighting for this country for over a decade in the Middle East.

BOHICA
Afghanistan is NOT in the Middle East.

Trump: Zero New Wars........OK.
Obama: What were the wars started by Obama?
Biden: Afghanistan is a broken promise by Trump.

Did trump want to withdraw from Afghanistan?
Why did trump not withdraw from Afghanistan?

Syria ring a bell? Ding dong!

Afghanistan is NOT in the Middle East.
That isn't exactly accurate.

That isn't exactly accurate.

Yes, it is.

The Middle East (Arabic: الشرق الأوسط, ISO 233: ash-Sharq al-Awsat) is a geopolitical term that commonly refers to the region spanning the Levant, Arabian Peninsula, Anatolia (including modern Turkey and Cyprus), Egypt, Iran and Iraq. The term came into widespread usage as a replacement of the term Near East (as opposed to the Far East) beginning in the early 20th century. The term "Middle East" has led to some confusion over its changing definitions, and has been viewed by some to be discriminatory or too Eurocentric. The region includes the vast majority of the territories included in the closely associated definition of Western Asia, but without the Caucasus and including all of Egypt, and not just the Sinai Peninsula.

Afghanistan is actually in the "Near East".

The highlights for the Near East cover the following countries; Afghanistan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

Another common designation is "South Asia".

South Asia is the southern region of Asia, which is defined in both geographical and ethno-cultural terms. The region consists of the countries of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.

Yes, there are some overlaps. But I have never seen a listing from somebody actually knowledgeable in geography list Afghanistan as being in the "Middle East". Of course, I have also seen a lot of people who are completely ignorant also list Libya as being in the "Middle East", and even more ignorant people describe Iranians as "Arabs".

Not unlike "Central America" and how it relates to a "Continent". or what Continent countries like Russia, Georgia, and Trinidad and Tobago. Which is actually south of much of South America, but is considered part of North America.

Courts have weighed in and said NO. Until the NO is overturned the Ruling stands unless you don't want to follow the constitution and it's checks and balances.

Yes, it is.

Yes, there are some overlaps. But I have never seen a listing from somebody actually knowledgeable in geography list Afghanistan as being in the "Middle East". Of course, I have also seen a lot of people who are completely ignorant also list Libya as being in the "Middle East", and even more ignorant people describe Iranians as "Arabs".

Not unlike "Central America" and how it relates to a "Continent". or what Continent countries like Russia, Georgia, and Trinidad and Tobago. Which is actually south of much of South America, but is considered part of North America.
Not according many other sources

Show me the law Congress made against the free exercise of religion.

Or, you know, just STFU.

Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Show me the power that the Executive Branch has to make law.

You need to look at a map. Trinidad and Tobago are islands in the Caribbean off the coast of the northeastern South American continent, placing them in the Caribbean. There is no planet where they are actually south of most of South America.

Been there. Done that!

You need to look at a map. Trinidad and Tobago are islands in the Caribbean off the coast of the northeastern South American continent, placing them in the Caribbean. There is no planet where they are actually south of most of South America.

Been there. Done that!
This map?
Middle-East.jpg
Middle-East.jpg

Not according many other sources

A lot of other sources say the Earth is flat, that fluoride in the water makes you a Communist, and that the COVID vaccine will kill you or make you a Liberal.

I could not give a damn. If somebody says it is in the Middle East, then those sources should he looked at with ridicule for blowing such a basic part of geography.

That was me, and I said "much of", not "most".

And it is true, much of South America is north of them.

Forum List

Back