pucker up RW's

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
At the state level, Clinton continues to lead in the swing states of Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Michigan, New Hampshire and Virginia, according to RealClear Politics polling averages.

The most recent national RealClearPolitics polling average shows Clinton currently leading by 2.1 points when included in a four-way matchup against Trump, Libertarian Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein. (She leads by 2.7 in a two-way election against Trump.)

Clinton also has a better overall record so far. Since both candidates clinched their respective party nominations, she has led Trump in the polling average for all but a brief period between the conventions.

Advantage: Clinton

The Electoral College

The Electoral College map favors Clinton, giving her more paths to reaching the necessary 270 electors than it does to Trump.

Like any Democratic nominee, Clinton starts with a baseline of blue states that gives her a head start over Trump. Some analysts put her starting point as high as 242 electors, counting every state that’s gone Democratic in each presidential election since 1992

get ready to kiss your butt adios ..

At the state level, Clinton continues to lead in the swing states of Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Michigan, New Hampshire and Virginia, according to RealClear Politics polling averages.

The most recent national RealClearPolitics polling average shows Clinton currently leading by 2.1 points when included in a four-way matchup against Trump, Libertarian Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein. (She leads by 2.7 in a two-way election against Trump.)

Clinton also has a better overall record so far. Since both candidates clinched their respective party nominations, she has led Trump in the polling average for all but a brief period between the conventions.

The Electoral College

The Electoral College map favors Clinton, giving her more paths to reaching the necessary 270 electors than it does to Trump.

Like any Democratic nominee, Clinton starts with a baseline of blue states that gives her a head start over Trump. Some analysts put her starting point as high as 242 electors, counting every state that’s gone Democratic in each presidential election since 1992

and if it doesnt happen like this and trump wins....then what say you?...just askin...

Will be fun to see the polling after Hillary's deplorable attempt to steal attention from the 911 Memorial by faking a seizure.

The Electoral College

Billary campaign numbers are about to fall like Hillary at a 9-11 memorial.

I find your analysis to be deplorable and racist, sexist, and homophobic. You patronize blacks, females, and gays, because you assume they will all support Hillary.

The Electoral College

She has a faint lead.......

The Electoral College

and if it doesnt happen like this and trump wins....then what say you?...just askin...

I'll say Trump won.

what am I supposed to say if he wins ... IT WAS RIGGED !

that rigged shit is for losers like Trump, not me.

The Electoral College

I'll say Trump won.

your talking like the guy dont stand a chance,and we all should know anyway,he stands as much of a chance as hillary.....so i just wanted to see if you understood this is all...

The Electoral College

I'll say Trump won.

your talking like the guy dont stand a chance,and we all should know anyway,he stands as much of a chance as hillary.....so i just wanted to see if you understood this is all...

I don't think he does stand a chance. There just aren't enough crazies to elect him.

The Electoral College

I'll say Trump won.

Im not talking like anything ... those are the current numbers ... electoral #'s point to a Trump loss ... deflect, spin, or deny, I could care less.

Forum List

Back