Purpose Of Tea Party Is Clear But Obama Is Not Listening

You made a proclamation you are smarter then us. Yet can not answer a simple question.

The answer is, it did not contain enough spending. So run along junior, it was an obvious attempt to mislead.

More platitudes, no substance.

I didn't say I was smarter than any "Us," I said it to one Gentleman who apparently couldn't keep his cool about him.

You posted not one link to what you claim as fact GT. Get with program and post links to back up your claims.

The fact of the matter is, you have completely ignored the links that I DID post, to the FACTS that obama has spent more money than all the other Presidents put together. He is a virtual spending machine, along with Pelosi and Reid, they have spent the next THREE GENERATIONS OF AMERICANS into certain OBLIVION. Your attempts to sugar coat and ignore that fact is nothing short of dishonest and alarming. At some point you're going to have to wake up.

Which one of the facts I posted on my list required a link? Lemme know.

The '09 budget is a Republican President's Budget (I mention the President b/c apparently you're citing Obama for our messes).....and after that what happend on your graph during Obama years?

Nope. Not true GT. The '09 spending on that graph is AAAALLLLLL OWEbama and the dems, who controlled the purse strings for the last two years of the Bush presidency. It doesn't have one damn thing to do with a single republican.

So let's put OWEbama in perspective on the spending scale...

FOXNews.com - Obama Shatters Spending Record for First-Year Presidents

Obama Spent More Than Every President COMBINED!

There's just no way to defend that shit. Not with excuses about analysis, studies or barking at the moon. You don't have to be a genius to know that enough is enough.
Great point. It is congress, not the president who controls it.

bush never vetoed a spending bill while Republicans controlled congress.

You made a proclamation you are smarter then us. Yet can not answer a simple question.

The answer is, it did not contain enough spending. So run along junior, it was an obvious attempt to mislead.

I didn't say I was smarter than any "Us," I said it to one Gentleman who apparently couldn't keep his cool about him.

LOL STILL CAN NOT ADDRESS THE POINT. I would have read the rest of your rant, However I have no interest in fantasies.

Translation: I can't debate any of your original points GT, so instead I'll ignore them and instead pose a question to you.

First of all, dick, you need to stop dreaming of having a big, sweaty ball sack full of testicles dropped in your mouth, homo.

Second, there is no turn around. There's only trillions of dollars of MORE DEBT, thanks to the MORON, community organizer in the White House. He's a total fucking walking, talking, disaster.

Take a look, it ain't pretty...

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Now look at this. It ain't pretty either, and it's AAAAALLLLLLLL thanks to OWEbama. He has FUCKED this country more than ALL THE OTHER PRESIDENTS PUT TOGETHER, and you need to get that through your pin shaped head.

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

The '09 budget was Bush's parting shot. You're own graph shows Obama digging us out of the hole that the neocons left him.

The 2009 budget that democrats refused to send to bush in its entirety because it did not cointain enough spending.

Try not being a clown all the time.

So you're claiming that Bush didn't introduce and sign TARP? Nice revision of the obvious.

Why do you hate Obama giving a significant tax cut to the middle class? Why does the GOP want to prevent an extension on a tax cut that helps most hard working people?

Last edited:
Well, sorry the debate had to end this way, but I can't go on talking to an ignorant sons a bitch who's going to lie, distort the facts and go with some lame ass line as though OWEbama has actual done a mother fucking thing to help this country, when the truth is he's done more damage in his first year and spent more money than all the other Presidents put together. Investment my ass. That's the lamest crock of shit you've spread so far.

I'm going to book mark this thread, so when the conservatives take control in November, and they CUT SPENDING, and the ECONOMY TURNS AROUND, I can shove this back in your ignorant face.

Even OWEbama knows he's fucked up. The porkulous didn't work, and he knows he's spent too much money. I guess you're the only one left in the country that still thinks the nation being trillions of dollars in debt, thanks to OWEbama, is a GOOD thing. Sheeezuz GT, I thought you were smarter than that, but I guess you're just another ass licking obamabot that full of his kool aide.

I am smarter than YOU, apparently.

-2009 was a Republican President's signed budget. Fact.(and most people know that Congress presents the budget, but it was first YOU blaming a President for it (Obama), while simultaneously dismissing a President's guilt of it (Bush) by citing Congress.
-Investments are a form of spending for future returns (profit). Fact.
-The 2010 Budget, per your own graph, begins to DECREASE. Fact. Dem Congress and Senate during this time. Fact.
-The Economy has come out of Recession, circa 2009 (June). Fact.
-Unemployment is a lagging indicator of the Economy. Fact.
-Obama professed over and over again that it would be hard and take a long time to recover from the recession. Fact.
-Since Obama took office, the jobs lost per month(already occuring) have dramatically decreased. Fact.
-I never said spending doesn't need to be cut, I said that most people parlaying "cut spending" platitudes don't know a fucking lick of what they're talking about. Fact.

Debunk any one of those, and you can call me whatever ranting name you want out of your angry assed "tired tired tired of gubbamint.....except my side's gubbamint" ole ass...................................let's just talk about facts and leave your feminine emotionalism and Obama knee-jerk name calling out of things. It's a cloud of judgement.

a few things if I may GT.

Yes, agreed, jobs are a lagging indicator, yet the previous economies in recession(s) (data i.e. samples/examples that provide proof for this trend ) didn't have the advantage of the trillion + dollar boost this economy was injected with right out of the gate and over time.
Ergo, its over, the time for the lagging to stop and yield Solid gains, ala gdp etc. has passed. Obama own advisers have said this is so.

The jobs lost per month blurb, well, you do realize (again if you look at the past samples and examples) you'll see that this is perfectly normal...there are just so many jobs to be shed while keeping the doors of a business open, its all in a matter of how fast co's businesses large and small want to get lean/leaner........everyone large and small basically started to cut from the onset of the housing bubble bursting which began to become very obvious in mid 08.......of course there isn't a half million or three quarter of a millions jobs being lost every month, even job losses run out of steam.

And what of the budget for 2011?

Well stop right there, your "and over time" clause of that sentence is 100% accurate as it's not even close to fully rolled out yet. There's no magic fix. The Recession caused not only lost wealth amongst Americans, but it also caused them to stop spending (naturally) and so Tax revenues to the Federal Government went way down. You can't just go on a "cutting" spree without study and analysis, and if we cut Taxes (which is NOT* proven to surge the economy), then it increases the debt even further by further lessening tax revenues when they're already way down.

This isn't just simple shit, and people on message boards pretend that it is. That's my point.

since its inception, the tea party movement has been about getting the radical right back in power.
Absolutely right! What's the Tea Party's position on the social issues? If it's all about spending, where was the Tea Party when the Bush administration ran a budget surplus into a record deficit? Why did the Tea Party suddenly spring to life six weeks after President Obama was inaugurated?

Radical right wing politics which serves only the richest Americans but appeals to the social Conservatives and politically undereducated masses. Tea Party equals more outsourced jobs, fewer environmental safeguards, fewer services to those who need them most and an erosion of personal liberty.

You posted not one link to what you claim as fact GT. Get with program and post links to back up your claims.

The fact of the matter is, you have completely ignored the links that I DID post, to the FACTS that obama has spent more money than all the other Presidents put together. He is a virtual spending machine, along with Pelosi and Reid, they have spent the next THREE GENERATIONS OF AMERICANS into certain OBLIVION. Your attempts to sugar coat and ignore that fact is nothing short of dishonest and alarming. At some point you're going to have to wake up.

Which one of the facts I posted on my list required a link? Lemme know.

All of it.

If you're going to rattle off a long laundry list of things and try and pass them off as truth, especially when someone else HAS posted links to the contrary, then you need to post a link to back up your diatribe. Otherwise, you lose. You're just spreading bull.

I am smarter than YOU, apparently.

-2009 was a Republican President's signed budget. Fact.(and most people know that Congress presents the budget, but it was first YOU blaming a President for it (Obama), while simultaneously dismissing a President's guilt of it (Bush) by citing Congress.
-The 2010 Budget, per your own graph, begins to DECREASE. Fact. Dem Congress and Senate during this time. Fact.
-Obama professed over and over again that it would be hard and take a long time to recover from the recession. Fact.
-Since Obama took office, the jobs lost per month(already occuring) have dramatically decreased. Fact.
-I never said spending doesn't need to be cut, I said that most people parlaying "cut spending" platitudes don't know a fucking lick of what they're talking about. Fact.

Debunk any one of those, and you can call me whatever ranting name you want out of your angry assed "tired tired tired of gubbamint.....except my side's gubbamint" ole ass...................................let's just talk about facts and leave your feminine emotionalism and Obama knee-jerk name calling out of things. It's a cloud of judgement.

a few things if I may GT.

Yes, agreed, jobs are a lagging indicator, yet the previous economies in recession(s) (data i.e. samples/examples that provide proof for this trend ) didn't have the advantage of the trillion + dollar boost this economy was injected with right out of the gate and over time.
Ergo, its over, the time for the lagging to stop and yield Solid gains, ala gdp etc. has passed. Obama own advisers have said this is so.

The jobs lost per month blurb, well, you do realize (again if you look at the past samples and examples) you'll see that this is perfectly normal...there are just so many jobs to be shed while keeping the doors of a business open, its all in a matter of how fast co's businesses large and small want to get lean/leaner........everyone large and small basically started to cut from the onset of the housing bubble bursting which began to become very obvious in mid 08.......of course there isn't a half million or three quarter of a millions jobs being lost every month, even job losses run out of steam.

And what of the budget for 2011?

Well stop right there, your "and over time" clause of that sentence is 100% accurate as it's not even close to fully rolled out yet. There's no magic fix. The Recession caused not only lost wealth amongst Americans, but it also caused them to stop spending (naturally) and so Tax revenues to the Federal Government went way down. You can't just go on a "cutting" spree without study and analysis, and if we cut Taxes (which is NOT* proven to surge the economy), then it increases the debt even further by further lessening tax revenues when they're already way down.

This isn't just simple shit, and people on message boards pretend that it is. That's my point.

Sure, I understand that and I agree....btw Christine Romer in a slip I am sure, (that is when administration adviser or politician tells the truth in public) said back in oh, last December(?) that any heavy lifting, that is concrete gains that will be due to the Stimulus, will have taken place by March 2010.....there after its effect falls off fairly quickly.

It is what it is. When Q3 gdp comes in flat at around 1.6/.8%...there will be no question, at all, we are still in the eye of the hurricane and need to come out the back side, which means even greater pain/loss imho. .

Last edited:
In a town hall meeting yesterday Obama said "The challenge of the Tea Party is to identify what would you do".

Well they have Barry....but you ain't listening.

It's not good enough to claim your opposition doesn't have a clear message. It helps if you listen to that message in the first place.

Since it's inception the Tea Party movement has been about spending. Too much of it. That pretty obvious. The Tea Party is against all of the spending that's been going on. Obama admits now that he has been spending too much but he's now asking what would we cut. Then he gives us a list of programs that he had nothing to do with....that has been in place for decades. This is a dishonest response because what the Tea Party fears is all of the "NEW" spending that is going on. Not the "OLD" spending.

What the Tea Party fears is "NEW" taxes...not "OLD" taxes. A proposed Value Added Tax (VAT). To pay off all of the old and new spending the Obama administration is saying now that everything is on the table including instituting a new tax that will only grow over time. A tax that will be added to every product and service at every level in our economy...from the manufacturer to the consumer.

The second thing Tea Party members fear is that all of the new spending is forcing the government to allow the Bush tax cuts to expire. The panic that many Democrats show is obvious because now they're proposing letting them stay in place....but not for the rich.

This points out another lie. The slogan "Tax-cuts for the rich" is really a tax-cut for everyone. It also shows the weakness in their progressive ideology. If these tax-cuts caused the recession why in the hell would you even consider leaving any of them in place?

The Tea Party has been painted as racist, homophobes, terrorists, you name it. What they are is just a group of concerned Americans that see a government that is bent on destroying our way of life. Ether Democrats can't show them any future benefits of their failed policies or there aren't any. That is the reason the Tea Party was formed. But in all honesty if Obama refuses to listen what's the point of answering his question.

So, it's wrong to paint tea partiers as racist, homophobe, and terroristic, but IN THE SAME SENTENCE you yourself want to paint the government as out to destroy your way of life.

jeezus

since its inception, the tea party movement has been about getting the radical right back in power.
Absolutely right! What's the Tea Party's position on the social issues? If it's all about spending, where was the Tea Party when the Bush administration ran a budget surplus into a record deficit? Why did the Tea Party suddenly spring to life six weeks after President Obama was inaugurated?

Radical right wing politics which serves only the richest Americans but appeals to the social Conservatives and politically undereducated masses. Tea Party equals more outsourced jobs, fewer environmental safeguards, fewer services to those who need them most and an erosion of personal liberty.

and that 'platform' is found where exactly? can you link to it please?

undereducated masses? :eusa_eh:

Since it's inception the Tea Party movement has been about spending.

How much does the Tea Party want to cut defense spending?

Even so, do you have an analysis to its effects?

What percentage do we have to outspend other 21st Century Nations in order to maintain a viable leadership on the world stage? What role does that viable leadership role play in the health and prosperity of our Country? etc..............etc..................STUDY.

fuck you GT, only a moron thinks military isn't bloaded, cut it 20% then study where the next 20% should come from. Idiot

the tea party message has wrong hollow to all but the most racist of the rightwing. They are up in arms over entitlements but not the baby killing military.
Fringe lunatics that will do nearly as much damage to established republicans as they will to democrats.

PALE'S LINKS TO MY FACTS HE CAN'T DISPROVE

-2009 was a Republican President's signed budget. Fact.The Budget of the United States Government is the President's proposal to the U.S. Congress which recommends funding levels for the next fiscal year, beginning October 1.

United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in·vest·ment   /ɪnˈvɛstmənt/ Show Spelled[in-vest-muhnt] Show IPA
–noun
1.the investing of money or capital in order to gain profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value.

Investment | Define Investment at Dictionary.com

-The 2010 Budget, per your own graph, begins to DECREASE. Fact. Dem Congress and Senate during this time. Fact. (YOU POSTED THE GRAPH AND ITS LINK)

Recession ended in June 2009: NBER - Yahoo! News

Definition: A lagging indicator is a measure that only changes after the economy has changed. It is of little use in looking ahead. However, they are helpful in confirming a trend. Unemployment is the most popular lagging indicator,

Lagging Indicators

Obama Says Economic Recovery Will Take Time - WSJ.com

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

tHIS WOULD BE WHERE YOU SHOW ME WHERE i SAID SUCH A THING.

"If these tax-cuts caused the recession why in the hell would you even consider leaving any of them in place?

Good points overall, but I wanted to point out some things about the economics of tax cuts and the way they have effected economies historically.

At first glance it would seem that raising taxes for the rich would always increase tax revenues at the end of the year, this NOT the case, especially during a recession. What this does is to clamp down on the incentives for new business to invest and start up, and pshycologically puts people in the mode of saving and spending conservatively. This has a stagnating effect on an economy, and usually reduces tax revenues at the end of the year.

What's more, is that by reducing taxes for the middle class, and raising them for the rich, you are only setting up the conditions for even fewer tax revenues at the end of the year.

Last edited:

Cut spending. Fine. That means fewer compliance officers enforcing enviornmental regulations. Cut spending. Fine. That means fewer mouths fed. Cause and effect, my man. Cause and effect.

If the masses had a broader background as to where the federal government benefits each citizen every day, fewer of them would want to saw off the limb upon which they stand.

Cut spending. Fine. That means fewer compliance officers enforcing enviornmental regulations. Cut spending. Fine. That means fewer mouths fed. Cause and effect, my man. Cause and effect.

If the masses had a broader background as to where the federal government benefits each citizen every day, fewer of them would want to saw off the limb upon which they stand.

we cannot keep spending what we are spending, this is a fact, its not a conspiracy.

Maybe the 'broader masses' are a little tired of paying for and being regulated by this ( and previous) gov. 's benefits...and they no longer see whats so 'beneficial' about it at the present cost especially...

environmental regulations?? Env. regs are enforced at the local level as well. There is a great deal more out there than the EPA and Fed Osha......

mouths fed?? explain please?

Last edited:
[

You see... a lot of 'tea partiers' and a lot of REPs and a lot of Conservatives support a flat tax system that brings back into the tax paying fold the ~50% that pay ZERO in income taxes... and is blind equal treatment across the board with zero exceptions

So the general principle of tax policy for a consensus of self described Tea Partiers is

To raise taxes on lower income Americans and lower taxes on higher income Americans.

...is that accurate? If not why not?

But...but...but...the market knows best about our general welfare. Isn't that the right wing line?

Facts GT can not disprove...

Obama Spent More Than Every President COMBINED!

FOXNews.com - Obama Shatters Spending Record for First-Year Presidents

And then there's the deficit...

Budget 2011: Past Deficits vs. Obama’s Deficits in Pictures | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.

obamabudgetdeficit.jpg

And then there's the national debt...

Obama Added More to National Debt in First 19 Months Than All Presidents from Washington Through Reagan Combined, Says Gov?t Data | CNSnews.com

RealClearPolitics - When in Doubt, Obama Adds to Debt

The Obama Debt Monitor|Tracking the US National Debt through the Obama Administration (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)

And then there's all the jobs lost since owebama took office...

White House: 3.6 Million Jobs Lost is “Quite Positive” | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.

Obama Jobs Deficit Hits 7.7 Million and Climbing | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.

And then there's some icing on the cake...

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Warning: Debt Disaster Ahead-Defeat The Debt

So if GT still wants to play mister arrogant know it all and bull shit people here with some outlandish story about everything being sooo good under this charlatan POS radical socialist we have in the White House, then go for it. I just hope people here aren't buying into his line of pure horse shit.

We're in trouble. Deep, deep trouble. And much of the reason why is obama and his radical band of spend, spend, SPEND LIKE THE WIND liberals, period, end of story. What we need now is to get conservatives back in power to clean up the mess, cut spending, enact a fair tax, repeal owebama care, no more bail outs, etc., etc., etc..

Forum List

Back