Pussy Leftards Whine We Need to Kiss Irans Ass

Remind me again what these thousands of troops of ours hope to accomplish? The answer is nothing because Trump is an impulsive moron who doesn’t think anything through. Hell, he’s just hoping Iran attacks our troops to justify a full scale war which is likely to happen.
You mean the troops Trump withdrew causing you to bitch about the withdrawal?
View attachment 298177
So you can’t answer the question? Okay got it.

The troops shouldn’t have been withdrawn because it destabilized the region. I do think it was mistake for Obama to send them there in the first place.

^^^you see that? That’s called being objective and admitting that a president you like makes mistakes.

Remind me again what these thousands of troops of ours hope to accomplish? The answer is nothing because Trump is an impulsive moron who doesn’t think anything through. Hell, he’s just hoping Iran attacks our troops to justify a full scale war which is likely to happen.
View attachment 298177

The troops shouldn’t have been withdrawn because it destabilized the region. I do think it was mistake for Obama to send them there in the first place.

^^^you see that? That’s called being objective and admitting that a president you like makes mistakes.
So first you are complaining about the troops being there, and killing a terrorist leader. Then you say they shouldn't have been withdrawn.

So what do you see their role as being ? Ornaments ?

View attachment 298177

So first you are complaining about the troops being there, and killing a terrorist leader. Then you say they shouldn't have been withdrawn.

Um obviously my position is that they shouldn’t have been sent in the first place. Duh. What role do you see? Are you hoping for a full scale war? I know you think you are genetically superior to those in the Middle East because you’re an idiot, but you have no idea what the implications such a war would have. Would we win the war? Yes, but the cost of doing so would be enormous in terms of the economy, loss of civilian life and loss of American troops’ lives. Iran isn’t Iraq first of all. They are much more sophisticated than Saddam’s regime was. They would be the most worthy foe we’ve had since WWII. And that’s not me defending the regime - it’s just true.

View attachment 298177

Um obviously my position is that they shouldn’t have been sent in the first place. Duh. What role do you see? Are you hoping for a full scale war? I know you think you are genetically superior to those in the Middle East because you’re an idiot, but you have no idea what the implications such a war would have. Would we win the war? Yes, but the cost of doing so would be enormous in terms of the economy, loss of civilian life and loss of American troops’ lives. Iran isn’t Iraq first of all. They are much more sophisticated than Saddam’s regime was. They would be the most worthy foe we’ve had since WWII. And that’s not me defending the regime - it’s just true.
First I'll have to say that you're an idiot, for calling me that when I'm a very smart person.

Second, Duh, you contradicted yourself, I didn't. Like all leftist Loons you don't have much of any policy, but gravitate to whatever is the opposite of what Trump is doing. Ho hum.

Third, all wars are costly, but to live in fear of going to war, and thereby allow miscreants to do anything they wish, including killing Americans and allies is unacceptable. It's like allowing a bully to abuse you while doing nothing.

Sometimes you do have to act. Would you have allowed Hitler to run rampant ? Yes, WWII was very costly, but consider the cost of allowing Hitler to conquer the world .

So now we have Iran which I can see as even worse than Hitler. They are fanatical Muslim lunatics, and within a short time will possess nuclear weapons. Wanna deal with THAT scenario ?

More fodder for the Trump 2020 campaign.

MASSACHUSETTS DELEGATION CONDEMNS TRUMP’S ORDER TO KILL IRANIAN GENERAL: PRESIDENT DOUBLES DOWN.

U.S. Senator and 2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren tweeted: “Soleimani was a murderer, responsible for the deaths of thousands, including hundreds of Americans. But this reckless move escalates the situation with Iran and increases the likelihood of more deaths and new Middle East conflict. Our priority must be to avoid another costly war.”

U.S. Edward Markey tweeted: “Trump’s apparent assassination of Soleimani is a massive, deliberate, and dangerous escalation of conflict with Iran. The President just put the lives of every person in the region – U.S. service members and civilians – at immediate risk. We need de-escalation now.”

Markey added, “Congress is the only entity that can authorize military force. We cannot and must not get drawn into war with Iran.”
Why are you keen to see innocent Americans get killed ?

Thousands were just saved when solemani got whacked. Why do you hate Americans?

View attachment 298177

First I'll have to say that you're an idiot, for calling me that when I'm a very smart person.

Second, Duh, you contradicted yourself, I didn't. Like all leftist Loons you don't have much of any policy, but gravitate to whatever is the opposite of what Trump is doing. Ho hum.

Third, all wars are costly, but to live in fear of going to war, and thereby allow miscreants to do anything they wish, including killing Americans and allies is unacceptable. It's like allowing a bully to abuse you while doing nothing.

Sometimes you do have to act. Would you have allowed Hitler to run rampant ? Yes, WWII was very costly, but consider the cost of allowing Hitler to conquer the world .

So now we have Iran which I can see as even worse than Hitler. They are fanatical Muslim lunatics, and within a short time will possess nuclear weapons. Wanna deal with THAT scenario ?
Lol you’re so dense. I said I opposed sending troops to the Middle East in the first place which included my criticism of Obama doing it. My point is, taking the troops out prematurely like Trump did destabilized the region worse than what it was before.

You just have to act? You’re actually comparing this shit to WWII? Hitler threatened a take over of the world and he had the means to do so. Iran’s justification of war is obviously not comparable of that. Also, did you notice that no Iranian terrorist state sponsored or otherwise hasn’t attacked us? Of course a good way to galvanize Muslim extremism in the Middle East would be an American occupation.

Why don’t you just admit that you knee jerk support anything that orange idiot does?

View attachment 298177

Maybe you should ask the GOPs, generals and soldiers that are still in Syria trashed Trump when he pulled out US troops abandoning the Kurds. Are you really this ignorant?

View attachment 298177

I totally disagree. You are not a smart person not even close.
So Trump withdrew and violated the agreement accomplished anything? Did Trump moron stop Iran nuclear program? or Trump gave Iran the reason to re-start Iran nuclear weapons? Trump has nothing NADA except fuck it all up..

View attachment 298177

You over estimate Iran's abilities and underestimate ours........

Iran has no misconception that in a battlefield situation with our armies against theirs we would wholesale slaughter them................they have pushed the envelope..............and will back down......

Unless they have run out of virgins there and need to go to heaven to find some more.

Lol you’re so dense. I said I opposed sending troops to the Middle East in the first place which included my criticism of Obama doing it. My point is, taking the troops out prematurely like Trump did destabilized the region worse than what it was before.
Most of ISIS was dead..............and right after that so called pull out the leader of ISIS was killed...........

Under Trump our policy shifted from Assad must go to finish off ISIS and get the hell out...........

Another leader being taken out was Obama's policy and not Trumps................Iraq moves now are defensive in nature as the Iranians started this shit.

If they continue...........we will finish it.

View attachment 298177

So Trump withdrew and violated the agreement accomplished anything? Did Trump moron stop Iran nuclear program? or Trump gave Iran the reason to re-start Iran nuclear weapons? Trump has nothing NADA except fuck it all up..
A deal with Turkey was made .........Kurds out of the deconfliction zone...........and Turkey to stop attacking them.

If we have to protect the Kurds..........are you prepared to stay there another couple of decades.......I'm not.

The Kurds have a history...........not recent.........that isn't so sweet..............Riddle me this...........who carried out the Armenian Genocide...............aka............who did the killing.

MASSACHUSETTS DELEGATION CONDEMNS TRUMP’S ORDER TO KILL IRANIAN GENERAL: PRESIDENT DOUBLES DOWN.

U.S. Senator and 2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren tweeted: “Soleimani was a murderer, responsible for the deaths of thousands, including hundreds of Americans. But this reckless move escalates the situation with Iran and increases the likelihood of more deaths and new Middle East conflict. Our priority must be to avoid another costly war.”

U.S. Edward Markey tweeted: “Trump’s apparent assassination of Soleimani is a massive, deliberate, and dangerous escalation of conflict with Iran. The President just put the lives of every person in the region – U.S. service members and civilians – at immediate risk. We need de-escalation now.”

Markey added, “Congress is the only entity that can authorize military force. We cannot and must not get drawn into war with Iran.”

Do you eeeeven understand how these conflicts why foreigners hate Americans? People like you who don’t have a fucking clue especially supporting an idiot president Trump.

I’ll explain it to you, I don’t fucking lie and I know what I’m talking about......

I’ve been to Iran twice. I know lots of Iranians here in US and in Iran. They are good people. The numbers of Iranians chanting death to America is very low compared to general populations that love America. The young generations don’t like the old hard liners fanatics. In 10 years most of these will die of old ages. But the young generations are scared of regimes changes especially they don’t who to turn to with idiot Trump as the president.

It took generations to get that support. Then here comes Trump sanctions affecting people’s lives. Food, medications, finances savings, retirement........ All of those supports turned to hate against Americans.

Do you eeeeven understand how these conflicts why foreigners hate Americans? People like you who don’t have a fucking clue especially supporting an idiot president Trump.

I’ll explain it to you, I don’t fucking lie and I know what I’m talking about......

I’ve been to Iran twice. I know lots of Iranians here in US and in Iran. They are good people. The numbers of Iranians chanting death to America is very low compared to general populations that love America. The young generations don’t like the old hard liners fanatics. In 10 years most of these will die of old ages. But the young generations are scared of regimes changes especially they don’t who to turn to with idiot Trump as the president.

It took generations to get that support. Then here comes Trump sanctions affecting people’s lives. Food, medications, finances savings, retirement........ All of those supports turned to hate against Americans.
Baloney.............that was the number 2 guy of Iran that got taken out................The people who want the Hard liner leaders there gone don't care the General is dead............they are probably pretty happy about it/

A deal with Turkey was made .........Kurds out of the deconfliction zone...........and Turkey to stop attacking them.

If we have to protect the Kurds..........are you prepared to stay there another couple of decades.......I'm not.

The Kurds have a history...........not recent.........that isn't so sweet..............Riddle me this...........who carried out the Armenian Genocide...............aka............who did the killing.

Your BULLSHIT lying post has nothing to do with with I just said.

I am talking Iran nuclear program. You are talking about Turkey.

What about Russia then? Should we assassinate one or two Russian generals in Syria to prove we're not biased? (no, I don't seriously believe that, but people on here are extremely stupid)

Your BULLSHIT lying post has nothing to do with with I just said.

I am talking Iran nuclear program. You are talking about Turkey.
I'm on several threads on the same subject............perhaps I got mixed up on which asshole I was talking too.

Oops........Now go on about how We are screwed because we took out an asshat General who was planning to kill Americans........

yadda yadda yadda.

Well, let's face it. The Dim Dems and Loony Libs hate ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that makes our president look good. They've been sore losers since the 2016 presidential election. Just pitiful.

We're not. Thats why we took him out. He already is responsible for killing over 600 Americans and wounding thousands more. Time to take him out. And we did.

Congress didn't authorize the attack that killed Bin Laden or the drone strikes during the entire Obama administration.

So pretty much liberals that are against killing this fucking raghead terrorist deserve a high velocity round to the head. Fuck them.
Lol you dumbasses didn’t even know who this guy was prior to his assassination. Quit pretending otherwise. Your knee jerk support of anything this moronic president does is cringe-worthy.
As is the knee jerk attacks on everything he does.

Like eating ice cream.

View attachment 298177

You over estimate Iran's abilities and underestimate ours........

Iran has no misconception that in a battlefield situation with our armies against theirs we would wholesale slaughter them................they have pushed the envelope..............and will back down......

Unless they have run out of virgins there and need to go to heaven to find some more.
No you just don’t have any understanding of what we would be up against. I get that you get the warm and fuzzies thinking about America obliterating any enemy easily because it coddles your republican/Fox News worldview, but Iran is definitely more capable than Iraq. They could easily kill American soldiers in droves. This is a country that has prepared for possible invasion for the past two decades. They aren’t incompetent simply because you like to pretend they are.

Forum List

Back