Putin Attacks Nuclear Power Plant

Those who support old Biden have a grain in their head :04: :laugh:
Blurted like a true patriot.
It must make your chest expand blindly following Trump and his communist bumbuddy putin.
You must stay awake at night worrying about Biden. Stick with your bible.

It must make your chest expand blindly following Trump and his communist bumbuddy putin.
i don't care about the old toast Xiden.

Yet your BBB (Biden Butt Buddy) Build Back Better.......... is trying to secure a deal with Venezuela (comminis) and Iran (totalitarian theocracy) for oil to keep from using US oil and help American jobs.

Yet your BBB (Biden Butt Buddy) Build Back Better.......... is trying to secure a deal with Venezuela (comminis) and Iran (totalitarian theocracy) for oil to keep from using US oil and help American jobs.
Is their oil of no use?
You don't mind using Russian oil.
Youre argument makes no sense. You didn't mind Trump doing deals with Russians. Piss off.

The Russian attack on a damn nuclear power plant is an unquestionable war crime. Maybe it is time to take out Putin himself. As in kill him. As in immediately.
Some journalists were saying the other day that Putin is looking unwell lately. Maybe he got too close to the Chernobyl puddle some of the first rockets were fired at on the first day of this land grab. That's when I started worrying about Europe, because the spring winds blow north in this hemisphere, with a certain few exceptions.
Show support for what efforts?

Biden said we won’t send any troops at all.
Bernie Sanders said no troops. He wants to protect his fellow communists. :rolleyes-41:
Democrats have been forgetting about Eisenhower's anticommunist law of 1954. And they have no plan to ever use it.

Don't forget Iran.

Is their oil of no use?
You don't mind using Russian oil.
Youre argument makes no sense. You didn't mind Trump doing deals with Russians. Piss off.
Your words ring hollow, because we had the oil problem being solved until your idiot and chief Bibum came into power (unfortunately), to create chaos in this country over his appeasement of people just like you....... Own it.

Makes you happy what's going on doesn't it ??

Why are you such a dickhead? That was not merely misspelled. it was a testament to your ignorance.
I take it you are fully aware that John Wayne never served during WWII.
For then is not the world made up of fools or knaves,both irreconcilable
foes to the truth. " -- George Villers

My Ignorane at times is an attempt at bliss.
What's your excuse.

I take it you are fully aware that John Wayne never served during WWII.
For then is not the world made up of fools or knaves,both irreconcilable
foes to the truth. " -- George Villers

My Ignorane at times is an attempt at bliss.
What's your excuse.

Once again, you deflect. Yes, I am well aware about John Wayne not serving. He was 34 years old in 1941, and had a wife and children. He wanted to serve but complications with the movie studios and family oblications made that impossible. Did you know his goal when he was in high school was to attend the US Naval Academy?

You decided to make another post illustrating your "Ignorane" (sic). Why don't you quit while you are behind?

lol. You should know better than that.

Many of us are squabbling kindergarteners, myself included. :meow:

Our children are more mature than we are. :eek-52:
I'm certain I have done the same thing, too, Mindful. It's just that I looked on my phone first, saw that Admiral Tory's picture was there on a thread entitled something about Putin mindlessly bombing away a Nuclear power company... So I was loaded for bear when I got here, and instead of reading the good Admiral's solutions, I landed in a eat-each-other's liver fest, having only glanced at page 1 to get to page 11 where people were acting just like me when I go on a tear. <giggle>

Mindful, I'm now awake and must confess, it's easy to take out our anger on each other who comes here instead of the ghouls that rule. Thanks for your dear post. It reminds me of me own venturing off the straight and narrow. :blowpop:

I'm certain I have done the same thing, too, Mindful. It's just that I looked on my phone first, saw that Admiral Tory's picture was there on a thread entitled something about Putin mindlessly bombing away a Nuclear power company... So I was loaded for bear when I got here, and instead of reading the good Admiral's solutions, I landed in a eat-each-other's liver fest, having only glanced at page 1 to get to page 11 where people were acting just like me when I go on a tear. <giggle>

Mindful, I'm now awake and must confess, it's easy to take out our anger on each other who comes here instead of the ghouls that rule. Thanks for your dear post. It reminds me of me own venturing off the straight and narrow. :blowpop:

Some of the posts have had me collapsing in mirth. :rofl:

Needed a lot of that during these difficult times; lockdown, COVID tests, absence from family. Masks, ugghh. And now conflict in Europe, which I’ve just returned to.

Why not just post a link in your reply to my post then? What is the purpose of insulting me?
Because insult is part of language, Einstein. Do you have the cahones to read Rushdie, or not? Dipshit, Russian speakers in Donbas have been doing American 1776 for the last 8 years. Dipshit, International Mother Language Day was the 21st of last month. Dipshit, the UN was mocked by the Kremlin due to that day and those who read Russian media know it. Dipshit, Russia went into Ukraine 3 days later to do a drug bust because its president-puppet is a Western-sponsored cocaine addict.

Forum List

Back