Putin Crushes CNN Smartass Fareed Zakaria On Trump And US Elections [VIDEO]...

John Micklethwait: Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

Vladimir Putin: I would like to deal with a person who is able to take responsible decisions and implement the agreements reached. The name does not matter. Of course, this person is to have the trust of the American people, then he or she would not only have the wish but also the supported political will to implement all these agreements.

We have never meddled in the domestic affairs of any state and we never will.

We always welcome when somebody says he or she is ready to work with Russia. But if anybody wants to get rid of us, then this is a different approach. However, we will get over it; you never know who is going to lose more with such an approach.

Here is the thing: I have seen several times that anti-Russian cards are being played during domestic campaigns in the United States. I find this approach very short-sighted.

Interview to Bloomberg

its a damn shame that hillary has created an atmosphere in the world that puts Putin's word so highly regarded. But she has
That bitch is going to end up getting a lot of U.S citizens killed

It's pretty bad when Putin of all people has to school the DNC on how to hold democratic, transparent elections.

Ignoramus let me explain something to you, democracy is not defined by people merely voting. Democracy as explained by political scientists is when country has true, competetive political opposition. Russia doesn't have that and is in effect a semi-totalitarian oligarchy.

Putin, like all two bit totalitarians cares first and foremost about holding on to power. That is why instead of stepping aside at the end of his term he has put in a puppet to keep his seat warm for a few years and then resumed his well kept throne once again.

For all the pretense to valuing democracy, fact is that his party has been running Russia for 18 years with no real opposition and news organizations in Russia are still state-owned propaganda outlets.

I personally dont think that Russia is the big bad scary country that the U.S citizens have been taught to believe.

Putin: You know, it is very difficult to hold dialogue with the current [American] Administration, there is almost no dialogue. What does it look like? The Administration formulates what it wants and then insists on the implementation of its instructions. But this is a dictate, not a dialogue. And this applies to almost every issue. We are ready for dialogue, but dialogue is a search for compromise.

And now I will answer the main question. What should be done to normalise the situation? The parties should acts as partners and take into account each other’s interests. We are ready for this.

Russia Calling! Investment Forum

Putin: You know, it is very difficult to hold dialogue with the current [American] Administration, there is almost no dialogue. What does it look like? The Administration formulates what it wants and then insists on the implementation of its instructions. But this is a dictate, not a dialogue. And this applies to almost every issue. We are ready for dialogue, but dialogue is a search for compromise.

And now I will answer the main question. What should be done to normalise the situation? The parties should acts as partners and take into account each other’s interests. We are ready for this.

Russia Calling! Investment Forum

Well that sounds like Obama's just do as I say mentality.

Putin and Russia should never be trusted, only feared.

However, Putin is right about one thing. This Fareed Zakaria is a total phony and subversive, just like his network CNN.

Zakaria comes off like some calm unbiased voice in Middle East affairs. Yet to anyone with any knowledge you can see right through his B.S. He is so anti-Israel it is sickening. Chrsitiana Amanpour, the same. CNN, the same. I would never trust one thing that guy has to say.

It's pretty bad when Putin of all people has to school the DNC on how to hold democratic, transparent elections.

True, but i'll take issue with your 'Putin of all people' comment. Putin is a very intelligent reasonable leader. The West especially the US, has conducted a despicable smear propaganda campaign against him. They're lying about the man. It's a real shame Americans receive Government/Corporate Media propaganda for the most part. They're not informed.

The righties here sure do love their authoritarians, both foreign and domestic.

It's kind of what defines conservatives and libertarians now, their absolute slavish adoration of authoritarianism.

However, Putin is right about one thing. This Fareed Zakaria is a total phony and subversive, just like his network CNN.

Zakaria comes off like some calm unbiased voice in Middle East affairs. Yet to anyone with any knowledge you can see right through his B.S. He is so anti-Israel it is sickening. Chrsitiana Amanpour, the same. CNN, the same. I would never trust one thing that guy has to say.

Western Globalist Elites. They're the ones folks should fear and never trust. They're about to start WWIII. Putin and Russia are no threat. Compared to the US and West, Russia spends very little on its Military and currently only has 4 foreign bases.

The US actually spends ten times the money Russia does on its Military. And the US currently has 600 bases around the world. So who's the real aggressor in the world?...

It's kind of what defines conservatives and libertarians now, their absolute slavish adoration of authoritarianism.

I'm much more concerned with our own Authoritarian Government. It's doing most of the invading and killing around the world. Russia is no threat. Our own leaders are the biggest threat to the world.

Might want to look into your own closet before making such statements. The left has turned authoritarian as hell... nowadays they are even invading bedrooms with their consent forms... The pinnacle of freedom oriented values of the old left.

Western Globalist Elites. They're the ones folks should fear and never trust. They're leading us head-long into WWIII. Putin and Russia are no threat. Compared to the US and West, Russia spends very little on its Military and currently only has 4 foreign bases.

The US actually spends ten times the money Russia does on its Military. And the US currently has 600 bases around the world. So who's the real aggressor in the world?...

I would say Islamic terrorism, Russia, China, and subversives in the USA democrat world are the four main "aggressors in the world" in that order.

There very well may be global bankers or corporate moguls (even secretive Masonic influence) who are controlling much behind the scenes but that is difficult to pin point who or how. So that factor clouds everything.

But I think Obama has been one of the worst enemies of Western freedom and security in the last 50 years. So that is why I put his regime in the top four. All four are enemies of the One above.

Last edited:

Might want to look into your own closet before making such statements. The left has turned authoritarian as hell... nowadays they are even invading bedrooms with their consent forms... The pinnacle of freedom oriented values of the old left.

Communists/Progressives are as Authoritarian as it gets. They're constantly forcing their agendas on others. Communists/Fascists, they all take you down that Authoritarian Police State path.

Western Globalist Elites. They're the ones folks should fear and never trust. They're about to start WWIII. Putin and Russia are no threat. Compared to the US and West, Russia spends very little on its Military and currently only has 4 foreign bases.

The one that annexes parts of neighboring sovereign countries... which would be Russia.

The one that annexes parts of neighboring sovereign countries... which would be Russia.

No other nation on earth invades and kills more than the US does. Americans are in no position to cast stones. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back