🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin defends Trump over impeachment..............

Few people are dumber than today’s democrats. It’s why we’re seeing so many flocking to the republican side.

I agree...flocking to the Repbu side is a dumb fucking thing to do
:laugh:

I know several people who are now embarrassed to associate themselves with the Democratic Party. :)

Anyone that is not a total moron would be embarrassed to associate themselves with either party...but I do still agree with your first post they are dumb for going to the Repubs
I’m confident you’ll always be known as being ‘less than smart’ on this board.

While most people learn from their mistakes, you repeat them. :)
We are supposed to run to that imaginary party to vote for who can win against the 2 we have now............A place where your vote no longer counts for anything.

It is cute you think your vote counts for something now.

Few people are dumber than today’s democrats. It’s why we’re seeing so many flocking to the republican side.

I know several people who are now embarrassed to associate themselves with the Democratic Party. :)

Anyone that is not a total moron would be embarrassed to associate themselves with either party...but I do still agree with your first post they are dumb for going to the Repubs

On a board filled with mindless partisan sheep I am sure I will also.

But why would I care what someone like you that worships another human being thinks about me?
:)
:itsok:

You've gone full blown retard.

my cue!!!
thx Biker

On the first day of Christmas

Our Congress gave to ‘we’

A partisan impeachment with glee

On the second day of Christmas

two rabid reps

And a partisan impeachment with glee

On the third day of Christmas

three demon dems

two rabid reps

On the fourth day of Christmas

Four Fox false flags

three demon dems

two rabid reps

On the fifth day of Christmas

Five constitutional dings!!!!

Four Fox false flags

three demon dems

two rabid reps

On the sixth day of Christmas

Six russian emails

Four Fox false flags

three demon dems

two rabid reps

On the seventh day of Christmas

Seven Muellers singing

Six russian emails

Four Fox false flags

three demon dems

two rabid reps

On the eigth day of Christmas

Eight Trump’s a tweetin’

Seven Muellers singing

Six russian emails

Four Fox false flags

three demon dems

two rabid reps

On the ninth day of Christmas

Nine nazi scotus’

Eight Trump’s a tweetin’

Seven Muellers singing

Six russian emails

Four Fox false flags

three demon dems

two rabid reps

On the tenth day of Christmas

Ten Liars leaping

Nine nazi scotus’

Eight Trump’s a tweetin’

Seven Muellers singing

Six russian emails

Four Fox false flags

three demon dems

two rabid reps

On the eleventh day of Christmas

Eleven Ukraines piping

Ten Liars leaping

Nine nazi scotus’

Eight Trump’s a tweetin’

Seven Muellers singing

Six russian emails

Four Fox false flags

three demon dems

two rabid reps

On the twelfth day of Christmas

Twelve Jurors drumming

Eleven Ukraines piping

Ten Liars leaping

Nine nazi scotus’

Eight Trump’s a tweetin’

Seven Muellers singing

Six russian emails

Four Fox false flags

three demon dems

two rabid reps

~S~ w/apologies to no partisan

We are supposed to run to that imaginary party to vote for who can win against the 2 we have now............A place where your vote no longer counts for anything.

It's cute that you think throwing away your vote means something.............Isn't that quaint......

A good start would be an unequivocal statement by Comrade Donald that Putin interfered in our election. Without any backpedaling afterward.

A good start would be an unequivocal statement by Comrade Donald demanding Putin remove his mercenaries from Ukraine immediately in his trademark fake tough guy language. And then a steady ramping up of sanctions until the Russian mercs are gone.

Instead, what we have is a national embarrassment who accepted Putin's denials in Helsinki, and allowed his head to be filled with BULLSHIT about the Ukraine which led to his impeachment.

Instead, what we have is a traitor who says Russia should be allowed back in the G8.
You go toe to toe with them on their border............My sarcasm ends.........we sent LETHAL weapons to them......

Now that the kidding is aside.............are you prepared to go to War in Ukraine.....speak into the microphone.
I heard those "lethals" never made it to the front lines. They are housed 600 miles away. Plus the money they finally got, they say it hasn't arrived.
Heard it from where..........the voices in your head...........that just a minute ago was too stupid to know I was screwing with you.......LOL

Ok bro.............drink some vodka......you'll be better.

:alcoholic:
You still need help.
That is a matter of opinion COMRAD..........I'll keep on Mocking you with all this BS whining from the left.
My dog is a bitch but she doesn't bark like you.

It's cute that you think throwing away your vote means something.............Isn't that quaint......

My vote counted every bit as much as the 2 million votes for Trump in my state.

look at the bills passed and signed by Trump over the last week during the impeachment distraction and tell me there is a real difference between the two sides.

You go toe to toe with them on their border............My sarcasm ends.........we sent LETHAL weapons to them......

Now that the kidding is aside.............are you prepared to go to War in Ukraine.....speak into the microphone.
I heard those "lethals" never made it to the front lines. They are housed 600 miles away. Plus the money they finally got, they say it hasn't arrived.
Heard it from where..........the voices in your head...........that just a minute ago was too stupid to know I was screwing with you.......LOL

Ok bro.............drink some vodka......you'll be better.

:alcoholic:
You still need help.
That is a matter of opinion COMRAD..........I'll keep on Mocking you with all this BS whining from the left.
My dog is a bitch but she doesn't bark like you.
Well good for you..........now give her a doggy biscuit.

My vote counted every bit as much as the 2 million votes for Trump in my state.

look at the bills passed and signed by Trump over the last week during the impeachment distraction and tell me there is a real difference between the two sides.
You are a broken record and in other threads I made myself clear...............then you go that I'm the problem.........which is BS........

The establishment has to go...........but come election day........when there is this one or the other..........I vote for the one that will do the least amount of damage.............If you don't like that.........I simply don't care.

You are a broken record and in other threads I made myself clear...............then you go that I'm the problem.........which is BS........

The establishment has to go...........but come election day........when there is this one or the other..........I vote for the one that will do the least amount of damage.............If you don't like that.........I simply don't care.

So, what you are saying is that the establishment has to go but you are not going to do a damn fucking thing to make that happen.

Gotcha

So, what you are saying is that the establishment has to go but you are not going to do a damn fucking thing to make that happen.

Gotcha
We try to primary their butts out.............then you have 2 options.

If you sat on your butt or voted for Hillary..........you aren't doing squat.

Gotcha

Natural Citizen posted it , 1000's of pages, millions of tax $$$'s spent via both parties

I couldn't even pronounce some of the countries it went to....

~S~

You know, over most of my life, I'd been told that Russia was the bad guy, and were against everything the US stood for.

Now? Putin is getting up in front of the television cameras and telling everyone that the charges against Trump were made up, and that Trump is being unfairly impeached.

Wow.......................never thought I'd see the day where the leader of Russia stood up in defense of the president. Times have certainly changed.

What's even worse, I've seen actual Americans wearing t-shirts that say they would rather be Russian than Democrat. Never thought that I'd see Americans in support of Russia either.

Impeachment: Putin defends Trump at news conference; discusses Ukraine

In a four-hour, televised year-end news conference, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that Democrats used "fabricated reasons" to impeach President Donald Trump over Ukraine because their attempt to link him to Russian election meddling failed.

Putin also warned of a new arms race if Washington doesn't agree to extend the START nuclear arms agreement with Moscow; said the Kremlin would respond in kind to "unfriendly" new U.S.sanctions; and floated the prospects of amending the Russian constitution to allow him to run for another term,.

As for Trump's impeachment, the Russian leader called it "just the continuation of the domestic political strife," according to the state-owned TASS News agency.

"The party which lost the election, the Democratic Party, tried to achieve results through other means, accusing Trump of colluding with Russia," he said. "Later on, it turned out that there had been no collusion, so this cannot be the basis for impeachment."
Sad to see Putin has more common sense then the Democrats.

Forum List

Back