🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin defends Trump over impeachment..............

You know, over most of my life, I'd been told that Russia was the bad guy, and were against everything the US stood for.

Now? Putin is getting up in front of the television cameras and telling everyone that the charges against Trump were made up, and that Trump is being unfairly impeached.

Wow.......................never thought I'd see the day where the leader of Russia stood up in defense of the president. Times have certainly changed.

What's even worse, I've seen actual Americans wearing t-shirts that say they would rather be Russian than Democrat. Never thought that I'd see Americans in support of Russia either.

Impeachment: Putin defends Trump at news conference; discusses Ukraine

In a four-hour, televised year-end news conference, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that Democrats used "fabricated reasons" to impeach President Donald Trump over Ukraine because their attempt to link him to Russian election meddling failed.

Putin also warned of a new arms race if Washington doesn't agree to extend the START nuclear arms agreement with Moscow; said the Kremlin would respond in kind to "unfriendly" new U.S.sanctions; and floated the prospects of amending the Russian constitution to allow him to run for another term,.

As for Trump's impeachment, the Russian leader called it "just the continuation of the domestic political strife," according to the state-owned TASS News agency.

"The party which lost the election, the Democratic Party, tried to achieve results through other means, accusing Trump of colluding with Russia," he said. "Later on, it turned out that there had been no collusion, so this cannot be the basis for impeachment."

And he's right.

What Putin is doing, is not trying to help Trump. I don't think Putin cares much about Trump.

But what Putin is doing, is pointing out the hypocrisy, and moral decline of America.

See, for decades on end, we've been saying "we're not like Russia. We have the rule of law", and what Putin is pointing out, is that we are being hypocritical. Our criticism of Russia, is hypocritical now, because just like Putin has put up false charges against political opponents, the Democrats are putting up false charges against Trump.

Thanks to the Democrats, we no longer have the credibility to criticize Putin, because they are no better than Putin now.

This is a brilliant move by Putin, because it illustrates the lack of moral authority to condemn Putin, all thanks to the Democrats.
You mean T is not Putin's useful idiot?

Of course not. There never was, and still isn't, any connection between Trump and Putin.

Blasphemy!!! Thou art a witch and as everyone knows, Putin has installed Donald J. Trump into the White House in order to steal our precious bodily fluids. I know this because I read it on USMB.
.:smoke:

:auiqs.jpg:

Well shit..........I guess the only way these Lunatics will believe he\s not a puppet of Putin is to go to War with Russia........

Ok...........When does the killing begin..............No nukes at first.............ground rules........

Would you be happy libs if we kill about 10 million of them.......or do you need more kills than that.

:113:

Well shit..........I guess the only way these Lunatics will believe he\s not a puppet of Putin is to go to War with Russia........

Ok...........When does the killing begin..............No nukes at first.............ground rules........

Would you be happy libs if we kill about 10 million of them.......or do you need more kills than that.

Blood on your hands.

You know, over most of my life, I'd been told that Russia was the bad guy, and were against everything the US stood for.

Now? Putin is getting up in front of the television cameras and telling everyone that the charges against Trump were made up, and that Trump is being unfairly impeached.

Wow.......................never thought I'd see the day where the leader of Russia stood up in defense of the president. Times have certainly changed.

What's even worse, I've seen actual Americans wearing t-shirts that say they would rather be Russian than Democrat. Never thought that I'd see Americans in support of Russia either.

In a four-hour, televised year-end news conference, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that Democrats used "fabricated reasons" to impeach President Donald Trump over Ukraine because their attempt to link him to Russian election meddling failed.

Putin also warned of a new arms race if Washington doesn't agree to extend the START nuclear arms agreement with Moscow; said the Kremlin would respond in kind to "unfriendly" new U.S.sanctions; and floated the prospects of amending the Russian constitution to allow him to run for another term,.

As for Trump's impeachment, the Russian leader called it "just the continuation of the domestic political strife," according to the state-owned TASS News agency.

"The party which lost the election, the Democratic Party, tried to achieve results through other means, accusing Trump of colluding with Russia," he said. "Later on, it turned out that there had been no collusion, so this cannot be the basis for impeachment."

It's a sad day when the west is growing more totalitarian than the former Soviets and the eastern bloc

Blood on your hands.
Your side wants War...........well lets go bitch............hmmmm

Only way to get you retards to get off the Russia BS.

So .......when the hell does the killing begin Libtard...........

It should say something to you when even a murdering godless communist agrees that Trump was treated badly, because nobody understands Democrats better than a murdering godless communist.
When Eisenhower inserted the words under God in the pledge of allegiance, Russia was the Godless country. Now we are the Godless country and Russia is the Godly country. Putin is a church going Christian.

There are some things that are so over the top awful that it gives the Devil pause. The state of our politics is one of those things.

President Trump already killed 200 of them, that's a good start. I think he means business..

Families ask Kremlin to admit Russian mercenaries killed in Syria

President Trump already killed 200 of them. I think he means business..

Families ask Kremlin to admit Russian mercenaries killed in Syria
Well that wasn't enough for these leftist pussies.............They HATE Russia so much............pick up a dang gun and lets go bitches........

I'm still pissed at them............

little story...........we were off Vladigaskov Russia.........and the Russian Sailor was drinking Vodka as we flipped each other off that day...............We weren't allowed to drink in the Navy...............So him flaunting the Vodka is enough for me......

We are going to KICK THEIR ASSES.........and Steal ALL THEIR VODKA DEMS............Ya'll ready...

Burp

Blood on your hands.

You need help.

A good start would be an unequivocal statement by Comrade Donald that Putin interfered in our election. Without any backpedaling afterward.

A good start would be an unequivocal statement by Comrade Donald demanding Putin remove his mercenaries from Ukraine immediately in his trademark fake tough guy language. And then a steady ramping up of sanctions until the Russian mercs are gone.

Instead, what we have is a national embarrassment who accepted Putin's denials in Helsinki, and allowed his head to be filled with BULLSHIT about the Ukraine which led to his impeachment.

Instead, what we have is a traitor who says Russia should be allowed back in the G8.

If ten million people are going to die, Comrade Donald should be the first.

Blood on your hands.

You need help.
Did you steal my vodka bitch..........

And when are we going to kill them all........hmmmm........LET'S GO BITCH....\

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

A good start would be an unequivocal statement by Comrade Donald that Putin interfered in our election. Without any backpedaling afterward.

A good start would be an unequivocal statement by Comrade Donald demanding Putin remove his mercenaries from Ukraine immediately in his trademark fake tough guy language. And then a steady ramping up of sanctions until the Russian mercs are gone.

Instead, what we have is a national embarrassment who accepted Putin's denials in Helsinki, and allowed his head to be filled with BULLSHIT about the Ukraine which led to his impeachment.

Instead, what we have is a traitor who says Russia should be allowed back in the G8.
You go toe to toe with them on their border............My sarcasm ends.........we sent LETHAL weapons to them......

Now that the kidding is aside.............are you prepared to go to War in Ukraine.....speak into the microphone.

Russia is a third-rate country led by a KGB thug who is trying to reconstitute the Soviet Union. Our leadership should be doing everything they can to oppose him.

It's funny how the tards howl about Iran, and yet worship the country that is Iran's patron.

Positively fucking schizophrenic.

It should say something to you when even a murdering godless communist agrees that Trump was treated badly.

Putin is trying to muddy the waters, not only by supporting Trump, and Putin is the one that started the Ukraine meddling in our elections rumor.

Have you ever wondered that if maybe Obama had given Ukraine defense missiles instead of MREs and blankets, Putin wouldn't have tried so hard to interfered in 2016?

Russians are a peculiar people: They respect power. If you don't stand up to them and they don't respect you, then they'll fuck with you.

Haven't you ever seen "John Wick"?
Did someone say Former President OBAMA???
upload_2019-12-20_14-39-4.jpeg

Forum List

Back