🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin defends Trump over impeachment..............

Well shit..........I guess the only way these Lunatics will believe he\s not a puppet of Putin is to go to War with Russia........

Ok...........When does the killing begin..............No nukes at first.............ground rules........

Would you be happy libs if we kill about 10 million of them.......or do you need more kills than that.

:113:
A good start would be an unequivocal statement by Comrade Donald that Putin interfered in our election. Without any backpedaling afterward.

A good start would be an unequivocal statement by Comrade Donald demanding Putin remove his mercenaries from Ukraine immediately in his trademark fake tough guy language. And then a steady ramping up of sanctions until the Russian mercs are gone.

Instead, what we have is a national embarrassment who accepted Putin's denials in Helsinki, and allowed his head to be filled with BULLSHIT about the Ukraine which led to his impeachment.

Instead, what we have is a traitor who says Russia should be allowed back in the G8.
You go toe to toe with them on their border............My sarcasm ends.........we sent LETHAL weapons to them......

Now that the kidding is aside.............are you prepared to go to War in Ukraine.....speak into the microphone.
We should have reacted to Putin's invasion of Ukraine exactly the way we reacted to Hussein's invasion of Kuwait. Give the fucker a deadline, and then kick his fucking ass if he doesn't leave.

And I say that as a 20 year veteran who was there.

Russia is a third-rate country led by a KGB thug who is trying to reconstitute the Soviet Union. Our leadership should be doing everything they can to oppose him.

It's funny how the tards howl about Iran, and yet worship the country that is Iran's patron.

Positively fucking schizophrenic.
How so..............Obama didn't give them squat in military aid........under Trump they are getting weapons......

In Syria ..............Dead Russians...........and he\'s so called Putin's puppet.....

We aren't scared of Russia.......and nether is Trump........Putin probably said these statements just to Troll America........

Well.......it looks like it's working............Dem tools are doing the Russia Garbage again..........and I'm mocking this thread because that is all this BS is worth.

Well shit..........I guess the only way these Lunatics will believe he\s not a puppet of Putin is to go to War with Russia........

Ok...........When does the killing begin..............No nukes at first.............ground rules........

Would you be happy libs if we kill about 10 million of them.......or do you need more kills than that.

A good start would be an unequivocal statement by Comrade Donald that Putin interfered in our election. Without any backpedaling afterward.

A good start would be an unequivocal statement by Comrade Donald demanding Putin remove his mercenaries from Ukraine immediately in his trademark fake tough guy language. And then a steady ramping up of sanctions until the Russian mercs are gone.

Instead, what we have is a national embarrassment who accepted Putin's denials in Helsinki, and allowed his head to be filled with BULLSHIT about the Ukraine which led to his impeachment.

Instead, what we have is a traitor who says Russia should be allowed back in the G8.
You go toe to toe with them on their border............My sarcasm ends.........we sent LETHAL weapons to them......

Now that the kidding is aside.............are you prepared to go to War in Ukraine.....speak into the microphone.
I heard those "lethals" never made it to the front lines. They are housed 600 miles away. Plus the money they finally got, they say it hasn't arrived.

Russia is a third-rate country led by a KGB thug who is trying to reconstitute the Soviet Union. Our leadership should be doing everything they can to oppose him.

It's funny how the tards howl about Iran, and yet worship the country that is Iran's patron.

How so..............Obama didn't give them squat in military aid........under Trump they are getting weapons......

In Syria ..............Dead Russians...........and he\'s so called Putin's puppet.....

We aren't scared of Russia.......and nether is Trump........Putin probably said these statements just to Troll America........

Well.......it looks like it's working............Dem tools are doing the Russia Garbage again..........and I'm mocking this thread because that is all this BS is worth.
Obama was a pussy.

Trump is a credulous rube who used military aid as a tool of extortion for personal political gain. All because he drank Putin's piss in Helsinki.

I honestly don't know which of the two is worse.

Few people are dumber than today’s democrats. It’s why we’re seeing so many flocking to the republican side.

We should have reacted to Putin's invasion of Ukraine exactly the way we reacted to Hussein's invasion of Kuwait. Give the fucker a deadline, and then kick his fucking ass if he doesn't leave.

And I say that as a 20 year veteran who was there.
I was in the NAVY.............during the Cold War........we faced off out there as well...............Any War with Russia could go Nuclear...............go you don't push the envelope unless you have to............

Conventionally we can kick their asses...........goes Nuke..........everyone dies bro...........you don't push that equation unless you have no choice.

I heard those "lethals" never made it to the front lines. They are housed 600 miles away. Plus the money they finally got, they say it hasn't arrived.
They are housed hundreds of miles away so the Russians don't capture them.

Once the Ukrainians are trained in their use, they will be deployed to the front.

Obama was a pussy.

Trump is a credulous rube who used military aid as a tool of extortion for personal political gain. All because he drank Putin's piss in Helsinki.

I honestly don't know which of the two is worse.
I agree about Obama............but not so on Ukraine........the dirty dealings under Obama are where Criminal Investigations should be.

Biden is dirty as hell there.........and his butt should be investigated........No one is above the law.......and if his crack head son was laundering money.......he should go to prison.

And nothing about how the DNC got black book data from Gov't officials in Ukraine to be used against the Trump Campaign.

Nothing to the FISA court on Steel and the DNC and Hillary paying him..........

Carter Page..................invalid and illegal dang Warrant calling him a Russian spy when he was on our side working for the CIA......

Utter garbage.........................and utter garbage that Trump is a tool of Russia.

TDS infects brain cells to those who no longer live in Reality.

Heard it from where..........the voices in your head...........that just a minute ago was too stupid to know I was screwing with you.......LOL

Ok bro.............drink some vodka......you'll be better.

:alcoholic:

They are housed hundreds of miles away so the Russians don't capture them.

Once the Ukrainians are trained in their use, they will be deployed to the front.
I saw the video the other day, ie; training. Still looking for it.

"But while there is evidence that the Javelin sale has been a powerful gesture of support for Kyiv, the missiles’ military application has been far more limited. Under the conditions of the foreign military sale, the Trump administration stipulates that the Javelins must be stored in western Ukraine—hundreds of miles from the battlefield.

“I see these more as symbolic weapons than anything else,” said Samuel Charap, a senior political scientist at Rand Corp. Experts say the conditions of the sale render them useless in the event of a sustained low-level assault—the kind of attack Ukraine is most likely to face from Russia."

Far From the Front Lines, Javelin Missiles Go Unused in Ukraine

Few people are dumber than today’s democrats. It’s why we’re seeing so many flocking to the republican side.

I agree...flocking to the Repbu side is a dumb fucking thing to do
:laugh:

I know several people who are now embarrassed to associate themselves with the Democratic Party. :)

Yeah, Pelosi for one. Pelosi, :aargh: "will you stop asking me questions about impeachment I'm not answering any more of those questions" :21::21::21:

I know several people who are now embarrassed to associate themselves with the Democratic Party. :)

Anyone that is not a total moron would be embarrassed to associate themselves with either party...but I do still agree with your first post they are dumb for going to the Repubs

Heard it from where..........the voices in your head...........that just a minute ago was too stupid to know I was screwing with you.......LOL

You still need help.

Anyone that is not a total moron would be embarrassed to associate themselves with either party...but I do still agree with your first post they are dumb for going to the Repubs
I’m confident you’ll always be known as being ‘less than smart’ on this board.

While most people learn from their mistakes, you repeat them. :)

You still need help.
That is a matter of opinion COMRAD..........I'll keep on Mocking you with all this BS whining from the left.

We are supposed to run to that imaginary party to vote for who can win against the 2 we have now............A place where your vote no longer counts for anything.

On a board filled with mindless partisan sheep I am sure I will also.

But why would I care what someone like you that worships another human being thinks about me?

Forum List

Back