Putin Escalates War - Issues Nuclear Threat.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

If there's going to be a statement for or against Putin's path on which he is leading Russia, the time for it is now!

If there is significant resistance against Putin, it has to make itself heard.

If there is solid resolve of the Russian people, backing Putin then it's now going to become quite obvious.

Russia is Threatening nuclear war!

This is why Biden's mental incompetence is so dangerous.
He should not be trusted to make the right decisions.
Biden might start world war 3 just to prove how tough he is.

Biden is going to spark a nuclear war.... Anyone but Trump right libtards?....

This is why Biden's mental incompetence is so dangerous.
He should not be trusted to make the right decisions.
Biden might start world war 3 just to prove how tough he is.
Trump has always been the best choice over Biden on avoiding a nuclear war with Russia.

And RT.com is continuously showering praise on Trump for that very reason.

I would suggest that there is very little chance of America starting WW3 by going nuclear against Russia.

The risk is all on Russia resorting to nuclear weapons.

Trump has always been the best choice over Biden on avoiding a nuclear war with Russia.

And RT.com is continuously showering praise on Trump for that very reason.

I would suggest that there is very little chance of America starting WW3 by going nuclear against Russia.

The risk is all on Russia resorting to nuclear weapons.
The risk is two fold. One it is believed that Putin is talking about the Ukrainians firing at the Nuclear facility which Russians are occupying when he spoke about the West threatening nuclear war. Secondly obviously if either the US or Russia believe the other has fired their rockets, the other will as well. Someone who analyses through movement and speech intonation etc what is going on said that there is no question Putin meant what he said about nukes.

The risk is two fold. One it is believed that Putin is talking about the Ukrainians firing at the Nuclear facility which Russians are occupying when he spoke about the West threatening nuclear war.
No, that's not what Putin was saying.
Secondly obviously if either the US or Russia believe the other has fired their rockets, the other will as well.
That's beside the point, but nonetheless somewhat true. If one side decides to fire a defensive retaliation, it will be sure that it's warranted.
Someone who analyses through movement and speech intonation etc what is going on said that there is no question Putin meant what he said about nukes.
He meant what he said and he's been consistent on that all along. Russia will not lose the war against America.

I see the more important question being at the present, the question of whether or not the Russian people are willing to stand behind Putin.

There's been so much propaganda issued that has claimed that Putin doesn't represent Russia or the Russian people.

We're going to find out very soon and that may bring down a pall of darkness over the entire war effort.

One of my threads that went unnoticed, included a link of an EU spokesman remarking that the EU isn't at war with Russia!
Maybe he knows something?

If there's going to be a statement for or against Putin's path on which he is leading Russia, the time for it is now!

If there is significant resistance against Putin, it has to make itself heard.

If there is solid resolve of the Russian people, backing Putin then it's now going to become quite obvious.

Russia is Threatening nuclear war!
Where did you hear him saying anything about him wanting to wage a nuclear war? I listened through all of his statement today and there was nothing he said of that.

No, that's not what Putin was saying.

That's beside the point, but nonetheless somewhat true. If one side decides to fire a defensive retaliation, it will be sure that it's warranted.

That was not my interpretation. That was the interpretation of someone with the BBC (I think) when they were questioning what Putin was going on about when he spoke of threats from the West. It certainly makes sense and in that is definitely a possibility. Putin didn't say it. He said the West was threatening nukes against Russia. Everyone was saying the west has not made threats of nuclear attack then that guy came up with where he thought it might come from as above. You tell me then when the West has threatened Russia with nukes. Firing bombs into the vicinity of nukes where the Russia army is is without question threatening. When Russia was talking about the use of nukes is when the expert on body language, intonation etc said that without question Putin meant what he said.
He meant what he said and he's been consistent on that all along. Russia will not lose the war against America.[/quoe]

The US has never taken Russia seriously about nukes. Indeed at times they have pretty much played chicken with Putin on this and of course till now he has not. Everyone on this side of the pond news wise believes that this is heralding a far more dangerous phase but also that Putin does want to talk so it offers a possibility of talk before things take off possibly to nuclear war.
I see the more important question being at the present, the question of whether or not the Russian people are willing to stand behind Putin.

There's been so much propaganda issued that has claimed that Putin doesn't represent Russia or the Russian people.

We're going to find out very soon and that may bring down a pall of darkness over the entire war effort.

One of my threads that went unnoticed, included a link of an EU spokesman remarking that the EU isn't at war with Russia!
Maybe he knows something?
That guy who believes that when Putin was talking about the West threatening nukes etc believes that he got the agreement of people in his party for what he said. Hence the reason for the long delay. This somewhat makes his position more secure. He also scared the shit out of Russians by saying the west wants to destroy Russia and the unfortunate thing is, it does.

That was not my interpretation. That was the interpretation of someone with the BBC (I think) when they were questioning what Putin was going on about when he spoke of threats from the West. It certainly makes sense and in that is definitely a possibility. Putin didn't say it. He said the West was threatening nukes against Russia. Everyone was saying the west has not made threats of nuclear attack then that guy came up with where he thought it might come from as above. You tell me then when the West has threatened Russia with nukes. Firing bombs into the vicinity of nukes where the Russia army is is without question threatening. When Russia was talking about the use of nukes is when the expert on body language, intonation etc said that without question Putin meant what he said.

The US has never taken Russia seriously about nukes. Indeed at times they have pretty much played chicken with Putin on this and of course till now he has not. Everyone on this side of the pond news wise believes that this is heralding a far more dangerous phase but also that Putin does want to talk so it offers a possibility of talk before things take off possibly to nuclear war and it was on that part and others that the person

That guy who believes that when Putin was talking about nukes believes that he got the agreement of people in his party for what he said. Hence the reason for the long delay. This somewhat makes his position more secure. He also scared the shit out of Russians by saying the west wants to destroy Russia and the unfortunate this is, it does.
And now it all revolves around the simple fact that America didn't allow the Ukraine to honour the Minsk treaty/agreement!

Do you think the UN can defuse the situation based on that alone?

Or maybe a better question: Could Europe turn sour on America's plans to break Russia up into more manageable pieces?

Was all this the basis of recent talks between China and Russia? Or coincidental timing?

I have no doubt the people are behind putin. Russians LOVE them some authoritarian dickheads. Stalin still has a 70% favorability rating there and he probably killed their grandparents lolz

Forum List

Back