Putin may end Assad’s support: Erdogan

---
No rational response?
"Go to hell" is the best you can do?
Yes, you sound like an authoritarian Assad supporter alright.

Sorry, i am not influenced by irrational, emotional, non-libertarian crap.
Good luck (NOT!) with your one-sided propaganda.
I already told you where to search for your brethren in Al-Qaeda that will applaud your propaganda.
If there is some morning on that you wake up thinking, oh god, what the fuck am I doing, you can search this forum for the good thinks the UN in Syria tells about the government´s work, crimes of your democracy seeking Al-Qaeda bunch and current political and military events.

---
So, you have never been to either Syria or Ukraine, and you select the "news" that fits your naive political agenda, without caring for the people who are affected by them?
You continue to display irrationality.
You associate me with Al-Qaeda when I explicitly expressed my hatred for ISIS and authoritarianism in general.

Your debating style is very poor. You should look at the Russians & RT news for much more effective propaganda examples.
It is not up to you to decide where I have been to. You criticize my way to discuss? Oh, I am not discussing with you and here comes why:
ISIS Islamists = evil
Al-Qaeda Islamists = democratic rebels

So, I am not discussing with you. There is no sense in discussions with liars talking of "democratic rebels" while there ain´t any. I only discuss with people that have their own views.
Al Qaeda in Syria signals sharia law for captured city Reuters
Aleppo Battle Al Qaeda s Jabhat Al-Nusra Is Friend To Syrian Rebel Groups

---
Huh? Are you nuts?
Or, are you mixing me up with someone else who would say erroneously that
"Al-Qaeda Islamists = democratic rebels"?

For the EXPLICIT record, I despise ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, and ALL other religion-based governments, such as Saudi Arabia.
Why? Because they have little respect for individual freedoms.
The Syrian rebels want more of that freedom (although they're Muslims) than the Assad government that is vilified for crimes against humanity by the international community.

hi PK---I am rosie----meet captain blei----he is a BAATHIST.
In his world----all non-BAATHISTS are supporters of Al Quaeda and
of crime and evil. captain blei's favorite Baathists are papa and
baby assad who have never done evil. In fact no Baathists ever did
evil. Saddam did no evil and Gamal Abdel Nasser did no evil-----
baathism is holy

---
Holy shit. He thinks everyone not supporting Assad are Al-Qaeda sympathizers?
He seems smarter than that ...

---
No rational response?
"Go to hell" is the best you can do?
Yes, you sound like an authoritarian Assad supporter alright.

Sorry, i am not influenced by irrational, emotional, non-libertarian crap.
Good luck (NOT!) with your one-sided propaganda.
I already told you where to search for your brethren in Al-Qaeda that will applaud your propaganda.
If there is some morning on that you wake up thinking, oh god, what the fuck am I doing, you can search this forum for the good thinks the UN in Syria tells about the government´s work, crimes of your democracy seeking Al-Qaeda bunch and current political and military events.

---
So, you have never been to either Syria or Ukraine, and you select the "news" that fits your naive political agenda, without caring for the people who are affected by them?
You associate me with Al-Qaeda when I explicitly expressed my hatred for ISIS and authoritarianism in general.

Your debating style is very poor. You should look at the Russians & RT news for much more effective propaganda examples.
It is not up to you to decide where I have been to. You criticize my way to discuss? Oh, I am not discussing with you and here comes why:
ISIS Islamists = evil

So, I am not discussing with you. There is no sense in discussions with liars talking of "democratic rebels" while there ain´t any. I only discuss with people that have their own views.

---
Huh? Are you nuts?

For the EXPLICIT record, I despise ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, and ALL other religion-based governments, such as Saudi Arabia.
The Syrian rebels want more of that freedom (although they're Muslims) than the Assad government that is vilified for crimes against humanity by the international community.
So you ignore the links and continue to label Al-Qaeda democratic rebels. This is why there is no sense in discussions with scum like you. Now it is clear, who gives a damn about the Syrians.

---
Are you a BAATHIST?
If so, can I assume you have been to Syria?

---

ISIS Islamists = evil

---
Huh? Are you nuts?

So you ignore the links and continue to label Al-Qaeda democratic rebels. This is why there is no sense in discussions with scum like you. Now it is clear, who gives a damn about the Syrians.

---
Are you a BAATHIST?
Baathism is largely what modern European multicultural leftists claim to represent. Just without the perverted, anarchic and suicidal components but therefore with a healthy dose of patriotism :)

I have been to many places back then :)

---

ISIS Islamists = evil

---
Huh? Are you nuts?

Of course he's nuts. Your post happened to be very good, but now in his demented mind you are a terrorist supporter because you don't worship at the feet of Assad. One would almost think that Assad was his godfather even though he has never met Assad..

I told you she would applaud your lies. Nusra-Sally, how do you claim to know whom I met in my life and whom not?

Being that you once said you don't go out much because you are harassed by the police, for all we know you are afraid to leave the front door of the nut house when they give you a pass. By the way, why don't you tell us why the police are harassing you? Do you look like some alien from outer space or is it the way you dress? I don't think any of us here, the posters and the viewers, get harassed by the police so we are able to go out and have a life.

---

ISIS Islamists = evil

---
Huh? Are you nuts?

hi PK---I am rosie----meet captain blei----he is a BAATHIST.
In his world----all non-BAATHISTS are supporters of Al Quaeda and
of crime and evil. captain blei's favorite Baathists are papa and
baby assad who have never done evil. In fact no Baathists ever did
evil. Saddam did no evil and Gamal Abdel Nasser did no evil-----
baathism is holy

---
Holy shit. He thinks everyone not supporting Assad are Al-Qaeda sympathizers?
He seems smarter than that ...

He doesn't seem to realize that he comes across as laughable when he says we are all terrorist supporters if we don't fall down and kiss Assad's feet.

Hurry up and get your ticket to Africa. You were the one who brought up a Black guy, and this must have been your secret wish for all these years. Now I am not going to argue with you because I sympathize that you were never able to act on what you really wanted to do. Surely you must have a few bucks put away for you to take a little vacation in Africa.
You still don´t know whose banana you´re eating?

We know whose banana you want to eat so hurry off to Africa, unless you are locked up in the nut house and are unable to break free.
Your lousy attempts to pull me down onto your level are almost pitiful. Everybody can see that while I am speaking symbolic, you simply make up things you self have invented. We can see your disgusting character. Deep in your rotten mind, you know there is no sunshine in your life and that is all about you.

Listen, Little Boy, a normal man does not say to a woman poster that she is "eating Black cock" just because she is not swooning over your hero Assad. The way I figure it (because of your having to drag in "Black cock") is that you either have a desire for Black men sexually or else a former girlfriend finally figured out that you were mentally ill and dropped you for a Black man and you can't get over this.

Poor you. You appear to have no life but to post on forums. You should have asked one of the staff at the mental institution that you needed something to help you get to sleep. Even your pal Assad would suggest that you need a good night's sleep so that you have the energy to defend him all the time.
You are a woman? And you still don´t know the banana your´re eating? I help you: Its your president and his policy is the banana. You are really stupid. I would not even let you do my propaganda stuff if I was your boss. What an own goal...

I wouldn't even hire you to clean the toilets in my home. Nobody wants to hire a man with a serious mental illness. Moreover, you are diverting from why you actually said that I was "eating Black cock." I think this was something you want to do to a Black man, and I am sure you can find one to take you up on this.

Speaking of bananas, I don't think we would ever think you were Mae West's double when she said, "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

---

ISIS Islamists = evil

---
Huh? Are you nuts?

Of course he's nuts. Your post happened to be very good, but now in his demented mind you are a terrorist supporter because you don't worship at the feet of Assad. One would almost think that Assad was his godfather even though he has never met Assad..

I told you she would applaud your lies. Nusra-Sally, how do you claim to know whom I met in my life and whom not?

Being that you once said you don't go out much because you are harassed by the police, for all we know you are afraid to leave the front door of the nut house when they give you a pass. By the way, why don't you tell us why the police are harassing you? Do you look like some alien from outer space or is it the way you dress? I don't think any of us here, the posters and the viewers, get harassed by the police so we are able to go out and have a life.
The local regime backs the Kindermafia. Oh, they play the decorous and morally citizens of a society that has only one black sheep, me. Of course, everyone can see what a dissembling bunch of shit pieces they are but when nothing else helps, money does or the service delivery of the Kindermafia...

You see, it would be a good place for you to live in. Why don´t you move over here and join your equals?

You still don´t know whose banana you´re eating?

We know whose banana you want to eat so hurry off to Africa, unless you are locked up in the nut house and are unable to break free.
Your lousy attempts to pull me down onto your level are almost pitiful. Everybody can see that while I am speaking symbolic, you simply make up things you self have invented. We can see your disgusting character. Deep in your rotten mind, you know there is no sunshine in your life and that is all about you.

Listen, Little Boy, a normal man does not say to a woman poster that she is "eating Black cock" just because she is not swooning over your hero Assad. The way I figure it (because of your having to drag in "Black cock") is that you either have a desire for Black men sexually or else a former girlfriend finally figured out that you were mentally ill and dropped you for a Black man and you can't get over this.

Poor you. You appear to have no life but to post on forums. You should have asked one of the staff at the mental institution that you needed something to help you get to sleep. Even your pal Assad would suggest that you need a good night's sleep so that you have the energy to defend him all the time.
You are a woman? And you still don´t know the banana your´re eating? I help you: Its your president and his policy is the banana. You are really stupid. I would not even let you do my propaganda stuff if I was your boss. What an own goal...

I wouldn't even hire you to clean the toilets in my home. Nobody wants to hire a man with a serious mental illness. Moreover, you are diverting from why you actually said that I was "eating Black cock." I think this was something you want to do to a Black man, and I am sure you can find one to take you up on this.

Speaking of bananas, I don't think we would ever think you were Mae West's double when she said, "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"
Well, I guess I have to become even more precise as you are just too stupid to get it. The "black cock" is the symbol of how you make yourself a monkey here. Obama´s banana follows you even into your dreams...

---

ISIS Islamists = evil

---
Huh? Are you nuts?

---
Are you a BAATHIST?
Baathism is largely what modern European multicultural leftists claim to represent. Just without the perverted, anarchic and suicidal components but therefore with a healthy dose of patriotism :)

---
You did not say whether you have been to Syria to see what's going on yourself.
Are there many Baathists in Germany?

---
Huh? Are you nuts?

---
Are you a BAATHIST?

---
Is this a questioning?

---
Huh? Are you nuts?

---
Are you a BAATHIST?

---
Is this a questioning?

---
It's not an interrogation.
I was just curious ... to understand your strange comments better.

Well, I guess I have to become even more precise as you are just too stupid to get it. The "black cock" is the symbol of how you make yourself a monkey here. Obama´s banana follows you even into your dreams...

No, Mr.Crackpot, it is your dream of a Black man; and as for Obama, I didn't even vote for him. Now go to some Gay site and see if you can find the Black man of your dreams.

Mr. Crackpot doesn't realize that a monkey would be smarter because a monkey would not make a fool out of itself on a regular basis as Mr. Crackpot does.

---
Are you a BAATHIST?

---
Is this a questioning?

---
It's not an interrogation.
I was just curious ... to understand your strange comments better.
I really have no time now. There´s a cat outside playing with a ball of wool.

No, Mr.Crackpot, it is your dream of a Black man; and as for Obama, I didn't even vote for him. Now go to some Gay site and see if you can find the Black man of your dreams.

Mr. Crackpot doesn't realize that a monkey would be smarter because a monkey would not make a fool out of itself on a regular basis as Mr. Crackpot does.
For whom did you vote, instead? Osama, Nusra-Sally? And what is on that gay sites? Your husband?

anyone know what the "kindermafia" is?? I am old---but I was once young and had to do GERMAN 101 because I was a "science major" in college. The teacher liked to give us insight into german "culture" ---
He said-------people with large feet---in german "culture" wear shoes described as "kinder-koffin" ((spelling??)) We read a bit of Kafka, too. Captain blei claims he lives in Germany I am not sure of his "cultural" background

anyone know what the "kindermafia" is?? I am old---but I was once young and had to do GERMAN 101 because I was a "science major" in college. The teacher liked to give us insight into german "culture" ---
He said-------people with large feet---in german "culture" wear shoes described as "kinder-koffin" ((spelling??)) We read a bit of Kafka, too. Captain blei claims he lives in Germany I am not sure of his "cultural" background
You don´t need to be sure of that. There is none here who minds. I doubt you was a "science major". I rather would assume you was the "boast major", who knows everyone and was everywhere.

You don´t need to be sure of that. There is none here who minds. I doubt you was a "science major". I rather would assume you was the "boast major", who knows everyone and was everywhere.

in my undergraduate program-----science majors were required to do either German or French. I should have done French-----more important stuff in my field was actually done in French than in German------sorta. The problem I have faced is that the german
stuff always got translated------but the French stuff did not. You seem
bitter, captain blei. Charcot seemed to think that Gilles de la Tourette was bitter (if I remember correctly------or translations are correct-----) Do not worry, captain blei----you live in the epicenter of
PSYCHOANALYSIS------hop over to Austria and the ghost of ANNA FREUD will help you out

in my undergraduate program-----science majors were required to do either German or French. I should have done French-----more important stuff in my field was actually done in French than in German------sorta. The problem I have faced is that the german
stuff always got translated------but the French stuff did not. You seem
bitter, captain blei. Charcot seemed to think that Gilles de la Tourette was bitter (if I remember correctly------or translations are correct-----) Do not worry, captain blei----you live in the epicenter of
PSYCHOANALYSIS------hop over to Austria and the ghost of ANNA FREUD will help you out
You should have done----English.

Forum List

Back