Putin may end Assad’s support: Erdogan

anyone know what the "kindermafia" is?? I am old---but I was once young and had to do GERMAN 101 because I was a "science major" in college. The teacher liked to give us insight into german "culture" ---
He said-------people with large feet---in german "culture" wear shoes described as "kinder-koffin" ((spelling??)) We read a bit of Kafka, too. Captain blei claims he lives in Germany I am not sure of his "cultural" background
You don´t need to be sure of that. There is none here who minds. I doubt you was a "science major". I rather would assume you was the "boast major", who knows everyone and was everywhere.

in my undergraduate program-----science majors were required to do either German or French. I should have done French-----more important stuff in my field was actually done in French than in German------sorta. The problem I have faced is that the german
stuff always got translated------but the French stuff did not. You seem
bitter, captain blei. Charcot seemed to think that Gilles de la Tourette was bitter (if I remember correctly------or translations are correct-----) Do not worry, captain blei----you live in the epicenter of
PSYCHOANALYSIS------hop over to Austria and the ghost of ANNA FREUD will help you out
You should have done----English.

I did English-----English comp. The course consisted of having to write a "theme paper" of about 250 words-----each week for 10 weeks. The best were read to the class. All of mine were read
to the class-------at the close of the course, the prof. apologized to me
for the "B" He had been cautioned to never issue an "A"----freshman comp. was supposed to be a "ball-breaker" in that school

anyone know what the "kindermafia" is?? I am old---but I was once young and had to do GERMAN 101 because I was a "science major" in college. The teacher liked to give us insight into german "culture" ---
He said-------people with large feet---in german "culture" wear shoes described as "kinder-koffin" ((spelling??)) We read a bit of Kafka, too. Captain blei claims he lives in Germany I am not sure of his "cultural" background
You don´t need to be sure of that. There is none here who minds. I doubt you was a "science major". I rather would assume you was the "boast major", who knows everyone and was everywhere.

in my undergraduate program-----science majors were required to do either German or French. I should have done French-----more important stuff in my field was actually done in French than in German------sorta. The problem I have faced is that the german
bitter, captain blei. Charcot seemed to think that Gilles de la Tourette was bitter (if I remember correctly------or translations are correct-----) Do not worry, captain blei----you live in the epicenter of
PSYCHOANALYSIS------hop over to Austria and the ghost of ANNA FREUD will help you out

I did English-----English comp. The course consisted of having to write a "theme paper" of about 250 words-----each week for 10 weeks. The best were read to the class. All of mine were read
for the "B" He had been cautioned to never issue an "A"----freshman comp. was supposed to be a "ball-breaker" in that school
And then, you stabbed him?

nope-----I signed up for the same prof---for the next semester.-----
Sophomore year was "ENGLISH LIT" <<required-------
I aced both semesters-------the prof was new-----he may not
have known about the school "NO A" policy

I can only applaud. However, you have not proven to be too reliable.

your comment "you have not proven too reliable" is about as
precise as "your feet stink"

I think "your feet stink" is kinda precise.

I think "your feet stink" is kinda precise.

it is a non-specific insult----used by sandbox snots in the USA---generally by neglected children

But how was my statement an insult?

nothing you write is an insult------it is, simply, not worth reading. The
"your feet stink" eructation from the mouths of gutter snots is not an insult either-------it is just background noise in bad neighborhoods

Listen, Little Boy, a normal man does not say to a woman poster that she is "eating Black cock" just because she is not swooning over your hero Assad. The way I figure it (because of your having to drag in "Black cock") is that you either have a desire for Black men sexually or else a former girlfriend finally figured out that you were mentally ill and dropped you for a Black man and you can't get over this.

Poor you. You appear to have no life but to post on forums. You should have asked one of the staff at the mental institution that you needed something to help you get to sleep. Even your pal Assad would suggest that you need a good night's sleep so that you have the energy to defend him all the time.
You are a woman? And you still don´t know the banana your´re eating? I help you: Its your president and his policy is the banana. You are really stupid. I would not even let you do my propaganda stuff if I was your boss. What an own goal...

I wouldn't even hire you to clean the toilets in my home. Nobody wants to hire a man with a serious mental illness. Moreover, you are diverting from why you actually said that I was "eating Black cock." I think this was something you want to do to a Black man, and I am sure you can find one to take you up on this.

Speaking of bananas, I don't think we would ever think you were Mae West's double when she said, "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"
Well, I guess I have to become even more precise as you are just too stupid to get it. The "black cock" is the symbol of how you make yourself a monkey here. Obama´s banana follows you even into your dreams...

No, Mr.Crackpot, it is your dream of a Black man; and as for Obama, I didn't even vote for him. Now go to some Gay site and see if you can find the Black man of your dreams.

Mr. Crackpot doesn't realize that a monkey would be smarter because a monkey would not make a fool out of itself on a regular basis as Mr. Crackpot does.
For whom did you vote, instead? Osama, Nusra-Sally? And what is on that gay sites? Your husband?

My husband would never tell a woman on a forum that she was "sucking Black dick." I thought you also were a gentleman and would never say anything like that. I guess you got exciting thinking about it that you blurted out your secret to all of us.

You are a woman? And you still don´t know the banana your´re eating? I help you: Its your president and his policy is the banana. You are really stupid. I would not even let you do my propaganda stuff if I was your boss. What an own goal...

I wouldn't even hire you to clean the toilets in my home. Nobody wants to hire a man with a serious mental illness. Moreover, you are diverting from why you actually said that I was "eating Black cock." I think this was something you want to do to a Black man, and I am sure you can find one to take you up on this.

Speaking of bananas, I don't think we would ever think you were Mae West's double when she said, "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"
Well, I guess I have to become even more precise as you are just too stupid to get it. The "black cock" is the symbol of how you make yourself a monkey here. Obama´s banana follows you even into your dreams...

No, Mr.Crackpot, it is your dream of a Black man; and as for Obama, I didn't even vote for him. Now go to some Gay site and see if you can find the Black man of your dreams.

Mr. Crackpot doesn't realize that a monkey would be smarter because a monkey would not make a fool out of itself on a regular basis as Mr. Crackpot does.
For whom did you vote, instead? Osama, Nusra-Sally? And what is on that gay sites? Your husband?

My husband would never tell a woman on a forum that she was "sucking Black dick." I thought you also were a gentleman and would never say anything like that. I guess you got exciting thinking about it that you blurted out your secret to all of us.
But it is so evident that Ubumu got you on your knees. And a gentleman would not respect an Al-Qaeda cheerleader, anyway.

But it is so evident that Ubumu got you on your knees. And a gentleman would not respect an Al-Qaeda cheerleader, anyway.

Everyone saw the vulgar thing you wrote. Since you are so mentally ill, you don't realize that you make a fool out of yourself called posters who don't side with you in your love for Assad as Al Qaeda cheerleaders. Basically you are good for a laugh.

Everyone saw the vulgar thing you wrote. Since you are so mentally ill, you don't realize that you make a fool out of yourself called posters who don't side with you in your love for Assad as Al Qaeda cheerleaders. Basically you are good for a laugh.
Basically, you are considered an Al-Qaeda member by those who read your propaganda against Syria.

Basically, you are considered an Al-Qaeda member by those who read your propaganda against Syria.

Didn't that new poster say to you yesterday "Are you nuts?" He hit the nail on the head right away.

Didn't that new poster say to you yesterday "Are you nuts?" He hit the nail on the head right away.
Al-Qaeda loves you, Sally.

Boo hoo, they don't even know that I exist, you silly fool.

Your Al-Qaeda pal Freeman is known USMB poster.

Maybe Freeman will turn you over to ISIS. Have you ever thought about that?

Maybe Freeman will turn you over to ISIS. Have you ever thought about that?
And after that all could read here how the "regime" sold me and my organs to ISIS :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back