Putin Once Again Named Most Powerful Man In The World For Pushing Obama Around

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Putin took Crimea and the world watched. That was 10,000 square miles added to the largest country in the world and it is strategically located for the Russian navy. He is one bad dude.

Obama_Putin_Differences_11.jpg

http://nypost.com/2015/11/04/putin-...ul-man-in-the-world-for-pushing-obama-around/

Easy to push the Manchurian muslim around, especially when he makes such stupid statements!

bMDxKxw.jpg

OH....and just think, THIS TERRORIST LOVING GERMAN BITCH is considered #2!...Looking at her face, it appears she just did a #2 in her "BURKA"!

angela-merkel-id.jpg

Last edited:
Who has named Putin "most powerful man in the world"?
Who? His American constituency, dat who! Remember the knuckle biting over Obama's XO regarding the Honduran (Equadorian?) kids busing in? Putin walks into Ukraine and Crimea and his American fans call it heroic. Obama lets in kids by XO and he is overstepping his authority. You know the drill.

I personally am getting ready to witness mon petit Justin facing off with Putin.

I have money on Putin.

:lmao: I seriously can't wait.

Easy to push the Manchurian muslim around, especially when he makes such stupid statements!

bMDxKxw.jpg

OH....and just think, THIS TERRORIST LOVING GERMAN BITCH is considered #2!...Looking at her face, it appears she just did a #2 in her "BURKA"!

angela-merkel-id.jpg

My dad in law is in Germany right now. I hit post instead of getting the rest together.

Gummerspach. Joe just wanted to visit his home time before he died.

I have now a hate on for Angie baby like you couldn't believe.

i thought it was that guy in the "Worlds Most Interesting Man In The World" ads.

Forum List

Back