Putin outlines conditions for returning Crimea to Ukraine

He said that in his interview to Austrian TV.

Armin Wolf: I would not like to talk about Ukrainian politics, but about Russian politics. Allow me to phrase it differently. What should happen in order for Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine?

Vladimir Putin: There are no such conditions and there can never be.

Full interview on Kremlin site:

Interview with Austrian ORF television channel

Armin Wolf: I would not like to talk about Ukrainian politics, but about Russian politics. Allow me to phrase it differently. What should happen in order for Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine?

Yes President Putin is visiting us for approx 8 hours, there is going to be a business forum and also a celebration of now 50 years in cooperation of our OMV and Gazprom that is 50 years of gas coming to us from our friends Gazprom and it has been and continues to be a successful partnership and also OMV fully supports the Nord Stream 2, Sebastian and President Putin have just signed with Rainer Seele who is CEO of OMV and the CEO of Gazprom an extension to our joint partnership for this now until 2040, excellent news, congratulations Sebastian and Rainer.

OMV and Gazprom Sign Extension for Natural Gas Supplies to Austria - OilVoice

Yes President Putin is visiting us for approx 8 hours, there is going to be a business forum and also a celebration of now 50 years in cooperation of our OMV and Gazprom that is 50 years of gas coming to us from our friends Gazprom and it has been and continues to be a successful partnership and also OMV fully supports the Nord Stream 2, Sebastian and President Putin have just signed with Rainer Seele who is CEO of OMV and the CEO of Gazprom an extension to our joint partnership for this now until 2040, excellent news, congratulations Sebastian and Rainer.

Goof for Austria, good for Sebastian! You guys have elected a very decent, brave, smart and handsome leader, true leader, not another Soros puppet. Somebody to be proud of.

Goof for Austria, good for Sebastian! You guys have elected a very decent, brave, smart and handsome leader, true leader, not another Soros puppet. Somebody to be proud of.

Yes we have and he is very adored and we are very proud of him.

Forum List

Back