🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

putin´s attack helicopter is blown out of the sky by Ukrainian forces

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
What a beautiful sight. Slava Ukrainie !! Ukraine is keeping the pressure on. More support needed from west to fight evil invader, to arms against oriental tyranny!

What a beautiful sight. Slava Ukrainie !! Ukraine is keeping the pressure on. More support needed from west to fight evil invader, to arms against oriental tyranny!

Salivating for death Litwin?

When you have children that have grown up and joined the military and the whims of military leadership, you get a whole new perspective on war.

When you have children that have grown up and joined the military and the whims of military leadership, you get a whole new perspective on war.
My son flew Apaches for 5 years, 3 along the E. German border shadowed by Russian gunships. New perspective indeed!

My son flew Apaches for 5 years, 3 along the E. German border shadowed by Russian gunships. New perspective indeed!
Well bless you, your family and especially your son.

Presently, my youngest daughter is stationed in South Korea involved with various aeronautical maintenance and repair projects including Apaches..

I was a Soldier for 9 years. I’ve got the aches, pains, and DD-214 to go with it. I’ve got dead friends from War.

War is a miserable business. It is bad. But it is not the worst possible outcome. The Ukrainians believe, and I agree, that subjugation under the boot of the Russians is worse.

You celebrate the death of enemy soldiers. Even though they are just like you, because those troops can no longer harm you, your fellow troops, and your people. You celebrate the death of enemy helicopters for the same reason. If it is knocked out of the sky it can’t hurt me or mine.

You join the fight because you believe that the sacrifice is worth it. It is worth your time, potentially worth your life.

How many people have screamed that they can have my guns when they pry it from my cold dead hands? Those are almost always civilians who believe that fighting and dying is preferable to losing a single right.

Imagine how people feel when they stand to lose much more.

Yes. War is terrible. And in a perfect world we would not fight. But so long as humanity is determined to take from others that which does not belong to them, war is going to be a reality.

I was a Soldier for 9 years. I’ve got the aches, pains, and DD-214 to go with it. I’ve got dead friends from War.

War is a miserable business. It is bad. But it is not the worst possible outcome. The Ukrainians believe, and I agree, that subjugation under the boot of the Russians is worse.

You celebrate the death of enemy soldiers. Even though they are just like you, because those troops can no longer harm you, your fellow troops, and your people. You celebrate the death of enemy helicopters for the same reason. If it is knocked out of the sky it can’t hurt me or mine.

You join the fight because you believe that the sacrifice is worth it. It is worth your time, potentially worth your life.

How many people have screamed that they can have my guns when they pry it from my cold dead hands? Those are almost always civilians who believe that fighting and dying is preferable to losing a single right.

Imagine how people feel when they stand to lose much more.

Yes. War is terrible. And in a perfect world we would not fight. But so long as humanity is determined to take from others that which does not belong to them, war is going to be a reality.

Well said.

Hate to tell you, but with the angle of the missile coming down on the helo, it had zero chance of escape, and, as good as Apaches are (they, along with the A-10 Warthog are my 2 favorite military aircraft), even an Apache would have been brought down.

Kudos to the fighter pilot that brought it down though.

Forum List

Back