putin´s RT wants to " terrorize Ukrainians " I VIDEO

It is still unclear about the counter offensive and what success it may have, but one must be completely retarded to believe 'a Bakhmut trap' can kill all the rest of Ukraine's army. Are you assuming that 700 000 of Ukrainian servicemen are concentrated there in one place?
No, not in one place, but limited to something closer to 80,000 in the Bakmuht pocket and that being something close to half of the Ukraine's remaining army.

At least that's something close to Ritter's estimate of the Ukraine's losses of 350,000 to 400,000 men killed by Russia and an additional 300,000 wounded who can never return to the battle field.

That's just one side of the picture to be considered, but it shouldn't be just ignored. We must all try to be objection about accepting or rejecting evidence.

Ritter is also calling Russia's losses at 30,000 dead and an equal number wounded.

No, not in one place, but limited to something closer to 80,000 in the Bakmuht pocket and that being something close to half of the Ukraine's remaining army.

At least that's something close to Ritter's estimate of the Ukraine's losses of 350,000 to 400,000 men killed by Russia and an additional 300,000 wounded who can never return to the battle field.

That's just one side of the picture to be considered, but it shouldn't be just ignored. We must all try to be objection about accepting or rejecting evidence.

Ritter is also calling Russia's losses at 30,000 dead and an equal number wounded.
This is why no objective observer pays any attention to Ritter.

We don't know any real number of the losses. What Russian shill Ritter utters sounds quite laughable. If that were true, no one would be expecting any Ukrainian counter-offensive, but rather Russian sweeping offensive along all of the front-line. But even Russian 'voenkors' are silent about that.

If that were true, no one would be expecting any Ukrainian counter-offensive, but rather Russian sweeping offensive along all of the front-line.
The same applies to "80,000" AFU in Bakhmut. It's an absurd number, and if it were true would lead to the same sweeping Ru offensive.

It came from Prigozhin's plea to the MoD for reinforcements.

The same also applies to his (Prigozhin) "200,000 reserves" that are supposedly poised to counterattack at Bakhmut. That's also a complete fiction.

Even the Russian milbloggers like RSOTM and Rybar are sick of Ritter and MacGregor, and want them both the STFU...

The new Brigades, if fully equipped and manned, will number about 60,000 strong. That's 12 Bde's at 5,000 ea. That's more than I was counting- I had the number at 8 new AFU Bde's. plus 8 new TDF "Storm" Bde's. (those recruits are motivated, but do not receive the same level of training and support as the regular army)

Best case scenario looks to me like 60,000 for the offensive plus 40,000 to follow and hold ground. That's not a knockout punch, but has the potential to put the Russians back on their heels.

Potential. The AFU has never done division-sized maneuvers before. The closest they've came was Kharkiv, and they had a lot of communications issues that caused them to stop before they really had to. It's going to be important to have that sorted out this spring/summer.

Russia's defenses are not weak. Most of the recent mobilized are holding those positions, The advancing forces have been mainly VDV, Naval Infantry, or Wagner PMC.

The positive for the AFU is that those "elite" forces have taken a beating at Bakhmut and Vuhledar and Avdiivka, so they are in a weaker condition than they would otherwise be to defend against an AFU offensive.

The same obviously applies to the AFU in reverse, but to a lesser degree.

I've learned to trust Zaluzhny. I haven't seen any wrong moves yet.

We don't know any real number of the losses. What Russian shill Ritter utters sounds quite laughable. If that were true, no one would be expecting any Ukrainian counter-offensive, but rather Russian sweeping offensive along all of the front-line. But even Russian 'voenkors' are silent about that.
Ritter maintains that Ukraine has put everything it has into Bakmuht. The underground facilitates doing that safely. He says that when Bakmuht falls soon that the rest of the Ukraine will be a cakewalk right into Kiev.

Do we have any way of knowing the truth?

No deal can be made with Russia and no rational person believes Russia would abide by any deal. As long as the West continues to provide aid to Ukraine, Russia has no clear path to victory, and it will continue to hemorrhage blood and treasure until nothing will be left of Russia but the bare skeleton of the nation it was before the war. At that point, Russia will either find a way to withdraw from Ukraine and drop its objections to Ukraine joining NATO, or it will gird itself to adopt the North Korean model of starving the people to pay for weapons.
Why are you against trying?... don't you care about civilians dying?....

don't you care about civilians dying?....
i DO ,

VOYUBQGV4NK3RNJPWFKOAXTHCY.jpg

WHATS ABOUT YOU ?

I think Zelinsky will find a way to settle this dispute with Russia because he now see's what everyone else see's and that is that Biden doesn't want this war to stop until Russia surrenders and that means thousands of more people dead....
Ukraine is being used by the democrat party and the establishment lifer politicians of America....
Ukraine will allow Russia to keep the lines they held in Crimea and will get the land in Northern Ukraine for a permanent ceasefire agreement....
Will Putin take this deal?... if he is smart he will....
No, he won't. The Deputy Chairman of the Security Council of Russia Dmitriy Medvedev declared Russian objective in this conflict - "end of existence of the Ukrainian state".

Last edited:
The same applies to "80,000" AFU in Bakhmut. It's an absurd number, and if it were true would lead to the same sweeping Ru offensive.

It came from Prigozhin's plea to the MoD for reinforcements.

The same also applies to his (Prigozhin) "200,000 reserves" that are supposedly poised to counterattack at Bakhmut. That's also a complete fiction.

Even the Russian milbloggers like RSOTM and Rybar are sick of Ritter and MacGregor, and want them both the STFU...

The new Brigades, if fully equipped and manned, will number about 60,000 strong. That's 12 Bde's at 5,000 ea. That's more than I was counting- I had the number at 8 new AFU Bde's. plus 8 new TDF "Storm" Bde's. (those recruits are motivated, but do not receive the same level of training and support as the regular army)

Best case scenario looks to me like 60,000 for the offensive plus 40,000 to follow and hold ground. That's not a knockout punch, but has the potential to put the Russians back on their heels.

Potential. The AFU has never done division-sized maneuvers before. The closest they've came was Kharkiv, and they had a lot of communications issues that caused them to stop before they really had to. It's going to be important to have that sorted out this spring/summer.

Russia's defenses are not weak. Most of the recent mobilized are holding those positions, The advancing forces have been mainly VDV, Naval Infantry, or Wagner PMC.

The positive for the AFU is that those "elite" forces have taken a beating at Bakhmut and Vuhledar and Avdiivka, so they are in a weaker condition than they would otherwise be to defend against an AFU offensive.

The same obviously applies to the AFU in reverse, but to a lesser degree.

I've learned to trust Zaluzhny. I haven't seen any wrong moves yet.
What I can say about that is the time will show. If there will really be some spring counter-offensive, then I think it should start shortly after the Orthodox Easter.

I already expressed my opinion about possible large offensive operations of the AFU some time ago. And about the course of this war as a whole. We are in disagreement about that.

Forum List

Back