Putin Segal: kicking your healthy ass

Like most men of a certain age Segal is no longer the action star he once was. I doubt this means he has no idea what to do. He can likely come up with a better plan than our own fat ass.

Putin is planning something big. Not today. Not tomorrow. But eventually...it will all fall into place.

Putin has three years to rebuild the Russian empire unless he's counting on an extension through a Hillary presidency. He doesn't have to be planning anything big. Russia is rising. We are declining. Putin doesn't have to do a thing.

Putin has three years to rebuild the Russian empire unless he's counting on an extension through a Hillary presidency. He doesn't have to be planning anything big. Russia is rising. We are declining. Putin doesn't have to do a thing.

I don't think we as a people can say the USA is in good shape being $17 trillion in debt.

I don't think we as a people can say the USA is in good shape being $17 trillion in debt.

I DO think we as a people would have been in a much better position, economically and with foreign relations, had Mitt Romney won the presidency, in 12. Not perfect, but better. He would have garnered respect from foreign leaders. We would not be malleable, as we are now. We have no leader. Just bull about red lines....:eusa_hand:

Putin is planning something big. Not today. Not tomorrow. But eventually...it will all fall into place.

Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania......the Baltic States will be next. The goal is to re-establish the old Soviet empire. You're right....Putin will keep going.

Comparing to Russian debt of around $203 billion.

Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania......the Baltic States will be next. The goal is to re-establish the old Soviet empire. You're right....Putin will keep going.

Wow. The right wing Pootin love affair is growing and growing...will y all be turning in you tricornered hats or just covering them with fur?

Wow. The right wing Pootin love affair is growing and growing...will y all be turning in you tricornered hats or just covering them with fur?

Can you explain how Putin became right wing?

Ame®icano;8837732 said:

Aside from the fact that I'm talking about American right wing embracing the Pootin, are you saying he's left wing?

I think he'll stick with Crimea. Why? Because many other countries that used to be part of the USSR are economically losers.

That's the EU these days. The Ukraine is going to suffer after this coup and siding with the EU. I was just reading that the government is going to raise gas prices by 50% as part of the deal negotiated for their funding.

And I still don't understand why we are helping financially. The EU wanted them, they should pick up the whole tab.

Ame®icano;8837732 said:

Aside from the fact that I'm talking about American right wing embracing the Pootin, are you saying he's left wing?

He has total control over Russia along with his pals, so according to political spectrum that would be oligarchy. Yep, he's definitely left wing.

Stop with the bullshit that just because one is attempting to analyze what is really going on with Russia, the Ukraine and the EU and trying to get past all the bullshit we're getting handed by our propaganda machines errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr media, doesn't mean anyone is pro Putin.

With all due respect, that's fucking stupid.

Stop with the bullshit that just because one is attempting to analyze what is really going on with Russia, the Ukraine and the EU and trying to get past all the bullshit we're getting handed by our propaganda machines errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr media, doesn't mean anyone is pro Putin.

With all due respect, that's fucking stupid.
Really? The way rw'ers cheer at anyone that goes against Obama one could wonder if you are really the "patriots" you claim you are. I guess for the right, anyone who is an enemy of Obama is your friend......and it sure seems like you are hoping Putin comes out smelling like a rose... it is fucking stupid, but that's what the right is doing. Doesn't say much for the right, does it?

It is not patriotic to support the presidunce. The presidunce is not the country. He is an employee of the country and has been doing a particularly bad job.

Forum List

Back