Putin Trumps Obama - Even on CNN

Just how are we going to verify that all of the chemical weapons are being accounted for and moved other than Syria's friend, Russia attests to the fact that they are indeed in the hands of an international group that has yet to be determined?

Obama will say, "Yes, Putin, I trust you?" Great. That is as smart as the damn red line in the first place.

not really

they have decided to go the Reagan route

4000 some troops die IN VAIN in Iraq, and you declare Obama's foreign policy a failure?

No wonder America rejected the GOP for the White House twice in a row.

You bumpkins have learned nothing from your Bush-era mistakes.

Actually the opposite seems to be the truth: Many on the right recognized that getting involved in ME is not a winning idea. Did you know the American consulate in Afghanistan was attacked last night? Overrun? Not making front page news, but it's out there.

I was going to post the video, but it's a little too graphic and we wouldn't want to upset our pre-pubescent libturd pals.

So you can go here to see it if you're interested...

BREAKING: U.S. Consulate Under Attack In Afghanistan, 7 Civilians Wounded?Update: Reports Of 2 Police, 4 Attackers Dead?Update: Fighting Over, Consulate Secure?Update: All American Personnel Reportedly Safe?Update: Video Of Attack | Weasel Zippers

Forum List

Back