Putin Wins

Obie did a fantastic job at forming a coalition of the UNWILLING!
Even our neighbor Canada wants no part of this debacle.

I can't type any slower u n l e s s I t r y t h i s .

I'm jumping off the merry go round.

Later.

R.C. Christian;7788253 You know said:
Please don't change your avatar. I don't care what politics you have, but that avatar is way cool. If you can come up with a better one you will deserve some kind of special award. And don't go to Iceland unless you like eating stuff that taste like rotten fish. I heard they got other stuff, but I always ended up with the horrible stuff for some reason.

Putin is an animal. Elevating him above Obama is a step too far.

Has Putin been elevated or has obama sunk?

Putin is piece of crap. Sadly however obie is even worse. I wish we had a real president who knew what the hell he was doing, was decisive and a real leader. But no, we have little obie the community organizer running around looking like a fool and making assholes like putin look strong and in charge. I don't like putin but I'm not so damn stupid I can't see when he is making our president look like a bumbling ass.

You know, if I change that avatar I'm just going create some as equally disturbing, perhaps even moreso, LOL. I promise there will be no knocking in my next "shining" avatar.

Please don't change your avatar. I don't care what politics you have, but that avatar is way cool. If you can come up with a better one you will deserve some kind of special award. And don't go to Iceland unless you like eating stuff that taste like rotten fish. I heard they got other stuff, but I always ended up with the horrible stuff for some reason.

Don't encourage him.

;)

EDIT - I fixed that quotey thing for ya :thup:

Last edited:
The point is, Russia has been on the right side of the fence lately and WE are on the WRONG side repeatedly.

The point is, Putin is aligning and we are DEFLECTING.

Repeatedly.

There is no "rooting", it's simply that we are on the losing side again.

What are we "losing" exactly?

Was it like what we "won" when Reagan "defeated" the Soviet Union?

We won the right to spend billions of dollars propping up their economy while they went back to being an autocratic dictatorship?

Is that your guys idea of "winning"?

<<SNIP THE STUPID CHARLIE SHEEN YOOTOOB TO SAVE BANDWIDTH>>

We're the losers.

Get used to it.

Putin acts in support of Egyptian military

Russia's Putin warns US against 'aggression' in Syria without UN approval

Russia's President Vladimir Putin (R) welcomes his Brazilian counterpart Dilma Rousseff before a BRICS leaders' meeting at the G20 Summit in Strelna near St. Petersburg, September 5, 2013.

US-Brazil tensions rise after new NSA spy report

obama is at the G20 completely alone. No one wanted to talk to him so he gave a speech to a gay group.

obama has orchestrated and engineered the end of American power and leadership.

Obama looks like a small child having a temper tantrum, Putin looks like the adult in the room, again.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/russia...unterpart-rousseff-brics-photo-121838272.html

Yesss!!! Go Putin. Wait??.....What? We are rooting for Russia now?:cuckoo: I disliked Reagen immensely but I would never take Gorbi's side over Reagen like you guys are doing. What a sad life, you hate someone so much you take the side of a authoritarian ex-kgb man over the president of the United States. If Obama was around during the Cuban Missle Crisis I'm sure you idiots would be praising Khrushchev.
The comparison you're making is the result of changes in foreign relations, the political atmosphere, and the general disposition of the majority of Americans toward their current and recent past Presidents.

The world is a very different place since our Cold War with the Soviet Union and the attendant conflict between Kennedy and Kruschev. The changes began with the accession of Mikhail Gorbachev, who was basically a decent man who risked his political future in the interest of ending tensions between the U.S. and Russia, which, in spite of Ronald Reagan's opposing attitude, he managed to do -- as demonstrated by his decision to remove the Berlin Wall. It is important to note that since then we have become relatively friendly with Russia.

What we are seeing today is a reflection of the majority of Americans' disappointment with Obama, whom they have come to regard as deceitful and far too inclined to continue our military involvement in the Middle East. So in spite of Putin's background and his authoritarian nature there is a tendency to appreciate his resistance to Obama's willingness to involve us in Syria's revolution.

I am SO sick of watching you rw's side against your own country.

Like Dutch said, I didn't think much of Reagan and despised Bush but I never sided with other countries against my own president.

You people are scum and deserve to go live under the brutal thumb of Putin.

Uh oh, time for some meds.

Of course YOU would make a joke out of being a traitor.

The whole lot of you really don't deserve to be US citizens.

OMG luddly. It sounds like you are on the edge of screaming....

AmeriKa: Love it or Leave it!
:lol:

2034599sw.gif

What are we "losing" exactly?

Was it like what we "won" when Reagan "defeated" the Soviet Union?

We won the right to spend billions of dollars propping up their economy while they went back to being an autocratic dictatorship?

Is that your guys idea of "winning"?

<<SNIP THE STUPID CHARLIE SHEEN YOOTOOB TO SAVE BANDWIDTH>>

We're the losers.

Get used to it.

Russia's President Vladimir Putin (R) welcomes his Brazilian counterpart Dilma Rousseff before a BRICS leaders' meeting at the G20 Summit in Strelna near St. Petersburg, September 5, 2013.

obama is at the G20 completely alone. No one wanted to talk to him so he gave a speech to a gay group.

Oh bullshit.

I just watched footage and it was nothing like your lie.

Note to tinydancer: its way too early for you to be drunk.

We're the losers.

Get used to it.

Oh bullshit.

But it is 5 'O clock somewhere.....:booze:.

I see it's still hard for some people to believe Putin has more respect around the world than Obama does. He's a bumbling idiot and everyone knows it.

In 5 years he has completely destroyed what took years to build between the US and Russia. Now it may seem unimportant to you but the last 30+ years have mattered to at least 4 other Presidents of the United States.

Isn't it the left that screams so loud about this being a Global Economy? The King of the World is not going to be Obama. If I were Obama's sheep, I'd be so embarrassed.

Of course YOU would make a joke out of being a traitor.

The whole lot of you really don't deserve to be US citizens.

I'd gladly renounce my citizenship and move somewhere like Iceland if I could but people are dependent on me here so that's not going to happen. That and I'm not pussy so I don't run.

You people whine about the KGB. That's laughable because you fail to address any of the heinous crimes committed by your own CIA. The only traitor here is you. I'm a patriot and I'll go out blazing if it comes to it. Beats being a pathetic little partisan whiner like you.

No really..pack up.

I'm sure Iceland won't give you a problem.

Just be sure to renounce your citizenship here first.

:eusa_shifty:

:lol:

Not going to happen Yankee.

Obama looks like a small child having a temper tantrum, Putin looks like the adult in the room, again.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/russia...unterpart-rousseff-brics-photo-121838272.html

Yesss!!! Go Putin. Wait??.....What? We are rooting for Russia now?:cuckoo: I disliked Reagen immensely but I would never take Gorbi's side over Reagen like you guys are doing. What a sad life, you hate someone so much you take the side of a authoritarian ex-kgb man over the president of the United States. If Obama was around during the Cuban Missle Crisis I'm sure you idiots would be praising Khrushchev.

Making an accurate observation isn't rooting.

Don't worry, we get it...liberals have had plenty of practice pretending the truth about Obama's weakness is not the truth at all.

Continue deluding yourselves, I'm sure it will be a difficult habit to break.

We're the losers.

Get used to it.

Oh bullshit.

Obama is out of his depth once again.

The amateur-in-chief strikes again.

Just three more years of on-the-job and we'll be embroiled in another Cold War and the Middle East will be a total conflagration.

Go OBAMA!

Forum List

Back