Putin Wins

The point is, Russia has been on the right side of the fence lately and WE are on the WRONG side repeatedly.

The point is, Putin is aligning and we are DEFLECTING.

Repeatedly.

There is no "rooting", it's simply that we are on the losing side again.

I am SO sick of watching you rw's side against your own country.

Like Dutch said, I didn't think much of Reagan and despised Bush but I never sided with other countries against my own president.

You people are scum and deserve to go live under the brutal thumb of Putin.

Uh oh, time for some meds.

Of course YOU would make a joke out of being a traitor.

The whole lot of you really don't deserve to be US citizens.

The conservative lovefest with the russkies continues!

Gotta love it!

Beats being an Obama leg humper like you. Putin is much less insane as that monkey you worship.

You won't be laughing in the near future. As a matter of fact I'd wager you'll drop to your knees and pray to a God you don't believe in to save you from what is coming.

Pray? I've never prayed in my life.

That's what you fools do.

In addition to hoping for "endtimes" so you can be with Jeebus.

I am SO sick of watching you rw's side against your own country.

Like Dutch said, I didn't think much of Reagan and despised Bush but I never sided with other countries against my own president.

You people are scum and deserve to go live under the brutal thumb of Putin.

I'd gladly renounce my citizenship and move somewhere like Iceland if I could but people are dependent on me here so that's not going to happen. That and I'm not pussy so I don't run.

You people whine about the KGB. That's laughable because you fail to address any of the heinous crimes committed by your own CIA. The only traitor here is you. I'm a patriot and I'll go out blazing if it comes to it. Beats being a pathetic little partisan whiner like you.

The point is, Russia has been on the right side of the fence lately and WE are on the WRONG side repeatedly.

Repeatedly.

What are we "losing" exactly?

Was it like what we "won" when Reagan "defeated" the Soviet Union?

We won the right to spend billions of dollars propping up their economy while they went back to being an autocratic dictatorship?

Is that your guys idea of "winning"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipTwjwrQYQ]CHARLIE SHEEN - WINNING - YouTube[/ame]

Ahhhhh Putin.....the most interesting man in the world.

Sharks have a week dedicated to him!

He once traveled to the Virgin Islands. When he left, they were just called 'The Islands'.

Russia is on the right side of the fence, so the RWer's here on USMB support Putin and his wars with break away states that no longer want to be part of greater Russia and they also support Russian support of Iran's nuke development, they support N. Korea. Yeah, we see who these so called Putin supporters for what they really are.

I'd gladly renounce my citizenship and move somewhere like Iceland if I could but people are dependent on me here so that's not going to happen. That and I'm not pussy so I don't run.

You people whine about the KGB. That's laughable because you fail to address any of the heinous crimes committed by your own CIA. The only traitor here is you. I'm a patriot and I'll go out blazing if it comes to it. Beats being a pathetic little partisan whiner like you.

No really..pack up.

I'm sure Iceland won't give you a problem.

Just be sure to renounce your citizenship here first.

:eusa_shifty:

:lol:

Repeatedly.

right or wrong, you should support your country, family etc.

Repeatedly.

We won the right to spend billions of dollars propping up their economy while they went back to being an autocratic dictatorship?

<<SNIP THE STUPID CHARLIE SHEEN YOOTOOB TO SAVE BANDWIDTH>>

We're the losers.

Get used to it.

Putin acts in support of Egyptian military

Russia's Putin warns US against 'aggression' in Syria without UN approval

Russia's President Vladimir Putin (R) welcomes his Brazilian counterpart Dilma Rousseff before a BRICS leaders' meeting at the G20 Summit in Strelna near St. Petersburg, September 5, 2013.

US-Brazil tensions rise after new NSA spy report

Repeatedly.

I love my country.

I won't support that asshole and his idiocy.

I'm waiting patiently for us to return to the right side, but the rest of the world isn't waiting.

Tick-tock Tick-tock

Russia is on the right side of the fence, so the RWer's here on USMB support Putin and his wars with break away states that no longer want to be part of greater Russia and they also support Russian support of Iran's nuke development, they support N. Korea. Yeah, we see who these so called Putin supporters for what they really are.

Stay thirsty, my friend......:wink_2:.

Repeatedly.

I love my country.

I'm waiting patiently for us to return to the right side, but the rest of the world isn't waiting.

Tick-tock Tick-tock

There is no right side, only your side.

Stay thirsty, my friend......:wink_2:.

and now we return to tonight's feature film

Don't worry! This is all part of Barry's on-the-job training that Kerry mentioned when they were opposing each other in the primaries. By the time Obie's last term is up, he will still not be fit to be President of anything. I thinking he may want to rule Kenya after he retires and takes his money offshore.

I love my country.

Tick-tock Tick-tock

Mine? MY side?

Hmmm.

Our greatest ally said hell to the no and he's going around Congress. Seems to me everyone else knows where the right side is except "us".

Repeatedly.

We're the losers.

Get used to it.

Russia's President Vladimir Putin (R) welcomes his Brazilian counterpart Dilma Rousseff before a BRICS leaders' meeting at the G20 Summit in Strelna near St. Petersburg, September 5, 2013.

Putin and Rousseff were knocking boots earlier.

I love my country.

Tick-tock Tick-tock

Mine? MY side?

Hmmm.

Our greatest ally said hell to the no and he's going around Congress. Seems to me everyone else knows where the right side is except "us".

The same great ally that invaded us twice.

We're the losers.

Get used to it.

Putin and Rousseff were knocking boots earlier.

Think old Putin figured out we're on the wrong side awhile ago and he's going to use it.

Forum List

Back