Putin would not have invaded Ukraine while Trump was President because he knew he had Trump in his back pocket

Why Trump "HATED" Ukraine.

American intelligence determined Russia conducted a yearslong campaign to frame Ukraine for the 2016 election interference.[3] Contrary to Trump's allegations, it is the consensus judgment of the American intelligence community and the Senate Intelligence Committee that it was Russia, not Ukraine, that interfered in the 2016 elections

From Wikipedia

President Trump had long felt that the conclusion of the United States Intelligence Community and the Mueller Report – that the Russian government had interfered in the 2016 election to benefit him – might undermine the legitimacy of his election as president.[13][1] He and his allies – most notably his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani – promoted the alternative narrative that the Ukrainian government had interfered to benefit Hillary Clinton, in coordination with Democrats, the digital forensics company CrowdStrike and the FBI, alleging that the Russian government had been framed.[14] The New York Times reported in November 2019 that American intelligence determined Russia conducted a yearslong campaign to frame Ukraine for the 2016 election interference.[3] Contrary to Trump's allegations, it is the consensus judgment of the American intelligence community and the Senate Intelligence Committee that it was Russia, not Ukraine, that interfered in the 2016 elections.

It lays out how Putin got Trump to "HATE" Ukraine. Blaming them for helping Hillary in 2016 with the Steele Dossier.
:itsok:

So you're now quoting yourself?
Put the bong down.
Sounds like he and most of the lefties are hitting this one..

1646267736744.jpeg

I think we should stop buying Russian oil. Our gas prices would increase substantially.
The same cowards that cried about getting a vaccine and wear a mask to stop COVID would whine like a baby about paying higher gas prices.
Why stop buying Russian oil? The cash we're giving Russia, will just be mattress stuffing, since the sanctions prevent Russia from buying anything that can help the russian war effort.

Why Trump "HATED" Ukraine.

American intelligence determined Russia conducted a yearslong campaign to frame Ukraine for the 2016 election interference.[3] Contrary to Trump's allegations, it is the consensus judgment of the American intelligence community and the Senate Intelligence Committee that it was Russia, not Ukraine, that interfered in the 2016 elections
Trump sent Ukraine offensive weapons they are using now against Putin, Moron.

Read the wikipedia article, which has nothing to do with the Ukraine invasion. But documents in detail, exactly how Putin played Trump, and got him to hate Ukraine.

Ex: Trump and Giuliani asserted Ukraine's involvement also included the Trump–Russia dossier, which was echoed by congressman Devin Nunes, a staunch Trump defender, during an impeachment inquiry hearing in September 2019.[23][24][25] One former senior White House official said Trump explicitly stated Ukraine was culpable because "Putin told me."

Wikipedia? The last refuge of a desperate moron who can’t find anything proving his claims. There’s a reason high school teachers don’t accept Wikipedia as a source. Let me edit that article......

How about your side growing a fucking set of balls..........and stand up to Putin.......hmmm

Seems like you wankers are always kneeling and cry when people say NO........POOR THING.

th
Putin's war has united America and America with the rest of the free world.
There are pieces of shit, like you, who cannot come together on any issue.
You are a sorry son of a bitch.

From Wikipedia

President Trump had long felt that the conclusion of the United States Intelligence Community and the Mueller Report – that the Russian government had interfered in the 2016 election to benefit him – might undermine the legitimacy of his election as president.[13][1] He and his allies – most notably his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani – promoted the alternative narrative that the Ukrainian government had interfered to benefit Hillary Clinton, in coordination with Democrats, the digital forensics company CrowdStrike and the FBI, alleging that the Russian government had been framed.[14] The New York Times reported in November 2019 that American intelligence determined Russia conducted a yearslong campaign to frame Ukraine for the 2016 election interference.[3] Contrary to Trump's allegations, it is the consensus judgment of the American intelligence community and the Senate Intelligence Committee that it was Russia, not Ukraine, that interfered in the 2016 elections.

It lays out how Putin got Trump to "HATE" Ukraine. Blaming them for helping Hillary in 2016 with the Steele Dossier.
The Russian hoax failed. Even the dated bullshit wiki crap is out of touch. But then again, it is wiki. Ergo it is inherently unreliable.

Hey, I could link to one of my own prior posts stating my own prior (unsupported) opinions, and yet — even though I was right — it wouldn’t actually qualify as a valid link in support of my present contention. Your reliance on the opinions of the wiki piece are no better support for your claims.

You are effectively saying, “it’s true because some unknown writer or writers of a wiki article previously said it.” 🙄

Fuck off..........Your OBSESSION with TRUMP is your problem........I really don't give a damn if he lives in your head 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

It is your precious MONEY LAUNDERER N CHIEF.....Brandon who is a BAFOON just like Obama.

Ukraine didn't get invaded under Trump......it did under your HEROES

Continuing to cite to wiki after it’s been clearly refuted as constituting a “reliable” source (it really doesn’t) is the hallmark of your lack of ability to persuade here, meager. Maybe try to find a valid source?

Putin would not have invaded Ukraine while Trump was President because he knew he had Trump in his back pocket.
The US is the largest and strongest member of NATO and the Western Alliance of Democratic countries.
Trump idolized Putin. He trusted Putin over US intelligence community. Putin knew Trump would not allow the western alliance to threaten him.
Trump criticized NATO and praised Putin.
Once Trump was gone, Putin found NATO and the western alliance a threat.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

United the world……and all you can do is shit your jorts about Trump.

Ano you wonder why you are considered the Village Idiot on this board.

Putin would not have invaded Ukraine while Trump was President because he knew he had Trump in his back pocket.
The US is the largest and strongest member of NATO and the Western Alliance of Democratic countries.
Trump idolized Putin. He trusted Putin over US intelligence community. Putin knew Trump would not allow the western alliance to threaten him.
Trump criticized NATO and praised Putin.
Once Trump was gone, Putin found NATO and the western alliance a threat.

# countries Putin invaded while Trump was in the WH: 0
# countries Putin invaded while Biden was in the WH: 2 (so far)

Putin's invasion of Ukraine didn't happen under Trump, not because Putin feared Trump, but because Trump was giving him everything he could have dreamed of.
Why buy the cow, when you're getting the milk for free?
That's just goofy. Plain and simple goofy.

Trump sent Ukraine offensive weapons they are using now against Putin, Moron.

There's a huge loophole in the GOP's claim that Trump's sale of Javelin missiles to
Ukraine shows his support for the country

But Republicans have left out that the Ukrainians cannot actually use the anti-tank
missiles in the conflict against pro-Russian separatists based on the terms of the
sale.

Under the rules of the sale, the Javelin missiles have to be stored in western
Ukraine, which is far from the frontlines of the ongoing conflict in the eastern part
of the country (the Donbas region) against pro-Russia separatists.

In short, the Javelins were essentially provided to Ukraine under the condition that
they not be used in the conflict zone.[/URL]

The Russian hoax failed. Even the dated bullshit wiki crap is out of touch. But then again, it is wiki. Ergo it is inherently unreliable.

Hey, I could link to one of my own prior posts stating my own prior (unsupported) opinions, and yet — even though I was right — it wouldn’t actually qualify as a valid link in support of my present contention. Your reliance on the opinions of the wiki piece are no better support for your claims.

You are effectively saying, “it’s true because some unknown writer or writers of a wiki article previously said it.” 🙄
The wikipedia article points out all the times Russia planted "HATE" of Ukraine into Trumps mind.

Continuing to cite to wiki after it’s been clearly refuted as constituting a “reliable” source (it really doesn’t) is the hallmark of your lack of ability to persuade here, meager. Maybe try to find a valid source?
As I said, it's evidence against interest. The wiki article about conspiracy theory points out how those theories were made up by Putin and Russia.

You only need realize it's a pattern of Putin putting a "HATE" for Ukraine into Trumps head.

As I said, it's evidence against interest. The wiki article about conspiracy theory points out how those theories were made up by Putin and Russia.

You only need realize it's a pattern of Putin putting a "HATE" for Ukraine into Trumps head.
Try Face Plant......might work there...........the lies no matter how many times you say them don't work here.

Forum List

Back