Qsts. about Wikileaks' emails....

I didn't reply to you did I? Get over yourself already, you forget I know what a fraud you are therefore you're a nothing to me.

Understand? :) You lied and are never to be taken serious

have another morning "pick-me-up", Sassy.............(what a dolt....LOL)
:itsok:

THANK YOU for the bumps......Much appreciated.

Don't you have a class to teach or papers to grade? ;)

Let not derail the this thread...

Those voting for Donald Trump should wonder why Wikileaks has been silent on him and the GOP!?!

It seem Russia is trying to get their candidate elected and for me it should be some cause of concern... Also before someone write I would be silent if the GOP were being attack, well you know damn well I would not...

Well if HRC hadn't deleted her emails and had turned them over like she was supposed to... then we would know if these are authentic. So no one is to blame but herself.

upload_2016-10-15_22-37-28.png

Russia has nothing to do with the leaks. Maybe it's someone in Hitllary's camp exposing her for what she is. :dunno:

I mean to ask these questions in all sincerity from folks who can still exercise some objectivity:

1. How do we really know the authenticity of these emails? How do we know that subject lines have not been altered? How do we know that some terms have not been changed?
The people who wrote the emails would have spoken up by now.

The leaked emails are obviously authentic.

Bingo! Since the Hillary camp hasn't come out screeching by now, we know they're real.

"Screeching".....as Trump is doing about the sexual accusations against him, ONLY make the stories more prominent in the news cycles.........
The Clinton campaign has proven a hell of a lot smarter than the self-center Trump fueling his own emerging messes.

Oh, right, because the media wouldn't be talking about them 24/7 if Trump didn't complain about them.

Were you born yesterday?

The world desperately needs an organization like Wikileaks. I am deeply saddened that Assange has apparently sold out.

If Wiki was exposing right wing corruption you'd be screaming praise for them. Deny it and you're lying
You have hit on the thing that I find most suspicious, they always did focus on right wing authoritarians. To suddenly switch focus and cooperate with Russian espionage is so out of character that I doubt Assange is even in control of his own website any more.
Maybe it's the fact that Hillary wanted to "drone him" that pissed him off.

Wadda ya think?

Well if HRC hadn't deleted her emails and had turned them over like she was supposed to... then we would know if these are authentic. So no one is to blame but herself.

However, if your reading comprehension were just a bit better than 4th grade, then you'd know that these emails are not Hillary's, but from Podesta and others within her campaign....But, I know these are trivial matters to your ilk, so carry on.

However, if your reading comprehension were just a bit better than 4th grade, then you'd know that these emails are not Hillary's, but from Podesta and others within her campaign....But, I know these are trivial matters to your ilk, so carry on.

They were recovered through the DNC hack... but many of them had to do with HRC, of which the emails and the context they were written in would make more sense and could be validated or invalidated if the real emails from her server were not deleted. Use a little logical reason here. Nice to see that I didn't attack you, but the first thing you did was try to attack me in order to make your point. So sad that this is what our political system and the followers have come to. If you can't win with reasoning and information, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!

The people who wrote the emails would have spoken up by now.

The leaked emails are obviously authentic.

They may well be..........But its too late and of little matter now,,,,,,The timing sucked quite a bit, don't you think?

They were recovered through the DNC hack... but many of them had to do with HRC, of which the emails and the context they were written in would make more sense and could be validated or invalidated if the real emails from her server were not deleted. Use a little logical reason here. Nice to see that I didn't attack you, but the first thing you did was try to attack me in order to make your point. So sad that this is what our political system and the followers have come to. If you can't win with reasoning and information, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!

actually, you're right....There's no need for an "attack".......

had these emails come out during the primaries, they may have had some impact on choosing a DNC candidate....But, your side, moronically, chose an even WORSE candidate who is too busy fighting off his childish lecherous past, so....my friend...its OVER....

1. How do we really know the authenticity of these emails? How do we know that subject lines have not been altered? How do we know that some terms have not been changed?

Answer:If it were me I would release my emails to counter the Wikileaks story to show that what they released was alter... It is the easiest way to counter those that are working to help elect the opposition party candidate

2. As most families would rather not always defend what a family member has stated, should we not afford the same amount of embarrassment to what some folks within the DNC may have stated to one another? In other words, we all may have some "nutty" family member who states stupid things.....we may not be proud of that, but we mostly accept that some family members sometime state stupid things.

Answer:If your nutty family member stated something stupid then you need to clarify that their comment does not reflect you Candidate positions in this election but when the nutty family member is your candidate, well then would you vote for that family member if they were on the opposition party?

3. Why hasn't Wikileaks also attacked the republican establishment? Can anyone on the right honestly state that the republican establishment does NOT have some idiots stating distasteful assertions?

Answer: Every Political Party has it idiots, and the reason why the GOP is not being attacked is because they're not a threat to Wikileaks founder.

4. Should we really believe that Wikileaks is acting on its own without the help of a foreign (and our country's avowed enemy) government apparatus? Should we really allow a foreign entity (as Wikileaks certainly is) to affect and possibly impact our electoral processes?

Answer: If Wikileaks has found altering the emails of those they are exposing then yes I agree with you they should be prevented from doing this and be shown to be the enemy they really are...

Now with that written if the emails Wikileaks has been releasing have not been altered and are showing actual words by the major candidate for President then they are doing the American Voter a just service by exposing the lies and corruption.

Thank you for at least addressing the questions I posed......And, regarding your first response, I would expect that the Clinton campaign WILL and SHOULD release what the original emails stated.........that is, if they were indeed altered.

They can't. They were deleted.

actually, you're right....There's no need for an "attack".......

had these emails come out during the primaries, they may have had some impact on choosing a DNC candidate....But, your side, moronically, chose an even WORSE candidate who is too busy fighting off his childish lecherous past, so....my friend...its OVER....

My side? I don't have a side. My only side is anyone but Hillary. I'm voting for that cat from Kentucky.

Who's server was Podesta using?

I mean to ask these questions in all sincerity from folks who can still exercise some objectivity:

2. As most families would rather not always defend what a family member has stated, should we not afford the same amount of embarrassment to what some folks within the DNC may have stated to one another? In other words, we all may have some "nutty" family member who states stupid things.....we may not be proud of that, but we mostly accept that some family members sometime state stupid things.

3. Why hasn't Wikileaks also attacked the republican establishment? Can anyone on the right honestly state that the republican establishment does NOT have some idiots stating distasteful assertions?

4. Should we really believe that Wikileaks is acting on its own without the help of a foreign (and our country's avowed enemy) government apparatus? Should we really allow a foreign entity (as Wikileaks certainly is) to affect and possibly impact our electoral processes?
200w.gif

Ahhhhhhh,, LadyShitSlinger was NOT able to address even ONE of my questions.......Moronic, but expected

(Lots of new right wingers' screen names on here after Nov. 8th....)
You can bet I will keep my screen name.
The I told you so's that will be coming would have little meaning if I changed it.

Forum List

Back