Quadruple-vaxxed Kamala has Covid again

She's high risk, having contracted most of the STD's known to man during her "career". She's probably more worried about open sores than the kung flu.....

Last edited:
Ok so you think Biden was pushing the message that you can’t catch COVID if you get vaxxed. Good to know

I don't think it, he said it, multiple times.

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Biden also said: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

“Everybody talks about freedom about not to have a shot or have a test,” Biden said. “Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about you make sure you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anybody else? What about that? What’s the big deal?”

Biden then addressed vaccine requirements for medical workers: "We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."

1651077383110.png

I don't think it, he said it, multiple times.

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Biden also said: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

“Everybody talks about freedom about not to have a shot or have a test,” Biden said. “Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about you make sure you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anybody else? What about that? What’s the big deal?”

Biden then addressed vaccine requirements for medical workers: "We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."

View attachment 637112
I see why you may be confused, Biden does fumble through his talks. I’m guessing you didn’t watch this live of in its entirety so you’re probably getting your information from cherry-picked attack articles. Here read the full context of what he spoke about that night.

I see why you may be confused, Biden does fumble through his talks. I’m guessing you didn’t watch this live of in its entirety so you’re probably getting your information from cherry-picked attack articles. Here read the full context of what he spoke about that night.

Hilarious. A loony lefty website spins the FACT Biden said SEVERAL TIMES the mystery jab keeps you from catching the ChiCom Flu.

Let me guess. CNN is a right wing rag.
1651080448184.png

Hilarious. A loony lefty website spins the FACT Biden said SEVERAL TIMES the mystery jab keeps you from catching the ChiCom Flu.
Where do you see spin?! looks like they just used his actual quotes. The cherry picked narratives that y’all toss out there is exactly what spin looks like

So we agree Biden said vaccination prevents getting AND spreading covid.

Now, for my original question. Did he lie when he said that, or is Kamala lying about being vaccinated? It's one or the other (or maybe both).

Pity these dumb liberal bastards didn't get the Covid a year ago, that whole 99.5% survivability couldn't be ignored and that whole government overreach could have ended sooner.

Forum List

Back