Quadruple-vaxxed Kamala has Covid again

LOL! So you admit he lied, we just disagree about which lie was worse. Got it.

You didn't answer my question though. How many people did you infect running around thinking you were "immune" and couldn't spread the virus?
I believe I just made an argument for the opposite. What did I say that made you think I admitted that he lied?! No wonder you’re on here spreading falsehoods. You can’t comprehend basic English. I never admitted that he lied. At least we found the source of the problem.

Did Biden say you can’t get COVID if you’re vaccinated?! Cause I’ve heard him say the opposite many times. Is this a new statement? Can you provide a link?
sounds like your describing what trump said...except for where he said the "drinking bleach" thing [I can't find the link for that though, can ya hook me up?]...
so now to be clear, the vaccine does not prevent covid?

I believe I just made an argument for the opposite. What did I say that made you think I admitted that he lied?! No wonder you’re on here spreading falsehoods. You can’t comprehend basic English. I never admitted that he lied. At least we found the source of the problem.

How many people did you infect because you fell for Biden's lie that vaccinated people can't get Covid? A hundred? A thousand? Ten thousand?

sounds like your describing what trump said...except for where he said the "drinking bleach" thing [I can't find the link for that though, can ya hook me up?]...
so now to be clear, the vaccine does not prevent covid?
It does in a percentage of people. It’s called efficacy… sound it out

I’m having too much fun mocking the total ignorance of you Leftards. If you ever decide to join reality, then welcome to the right side of mankind.
Happy to join reality. Let’s have a real discussion without the troll fluff

How many people did you infect because you fell for Biden's lie that vaccinated people can't get Covid? A hundred? A thousand? Ten thousand?
Shifting gears to the troll zone? Fine then, I’m not interested in that game. If you want to have a real talk LMK

We already agreed Biden lied about the vaccine. Now, it's a just a matter of figuring out how many people you killed because you fell for the lie.
I know what I said and it wasn’t that. The fact that you think we agreed shows your compreshension problem. Explains why youre confused about Bidens statements as well. Thanks for playing.

It does in a percentage of people. It’s called efficacy… sound it out
What pct? link? lol j/k ...I did the efficacy thing like ya asked, doesn't sound like like "yes" [does] or "no"[doesn't], sounds more like "dodge"
I’m happy as a claim. Headed out to the golf course now. Why do you think I’m on edge?
cuz nobody is happy as a "claim"

No, thats what he said. There is no missing context. That was just one instance. But hey, keep defending the installed one. Doesn't make you look very bright.
Cool, I guess you get to join all the “good people on both sides” crew. Well done

Forum List

Back