Quadruple-vaxxed Kamala has Covid again

That's what the COVID vaccines are there for.....to infect everybody with the same COVID.

If you think it's to protect you .... then I have a bridge to sell you.

What pct? link? lol j/k ...I did the efficacy thing like ya asked, doesn't sound like like "yes" [does] or "no"[doesn't], sounds more like "dodge"

cuz nobody is happy as a "claim"
Do you honestly not know what the efficacy rate of a vaccine is?

That's what the COVID vaccines are there for.....to infect everybody with the same COVID.

If you think it's to protect you .... then I have a bridge to sell you.
Wow, the levels of nonsensical misinformation is running deep within you all

Read the full transcript and learn context
Apparently, direct quotes are no longer accepted on this board. We are now required to first go to some lefty website and regurgitate what they tell us to think about what someone actually said.

I don’t think so.

Either she lied about being vaccinated, or Joe Biden lied when he said vaccinated people can't get the virus. It's one or the other (or maybe both).

This administration is full of Covid super-spreaders.

Vice President Kamala Harris has tested positive for coronavirus on Tuesday, her office announced in a statement.

“Today, Vice President Harris tested positive for COVID-19 on rapid and PCR tests. She has exhibited no symptoms, will isolate and continue to work from the Vice President’s residence,” said press secretary to the vice president Kirsten Allen.

“She has not been a close contact to the President or First Lady due to their respective recent travel schedules. She will follow CDC guidelines and the advice of her physicians. The Vice President will return to the White House when she tests negative,” Allen said.

Harris is the latest of high-profile politicians to contract the virus in Washington, DC, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). A number of administration officials and journalists contracted the virus earlier this month after the Gridiron Dinner, including Attorney General Merrick Garland, Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo, and Harris’ communications director Jamal Simmons.

Harris’ husband tested positive for coronavirus last month.
So she has no symptoms and went and got tested anyways?

Ok but we aren’t going to play stupid and pretend like he was pushing a message that if you get vax you won’t push COVID right? Y’all are talking about his comments from that Townhall in 2021, correct?
We are still pretending that Trump told people to drink bleach, so why not?

I think Kamala said if she had 8 shots instead of 4 it would have worked so based on that her and Joke Briben will mandate 8 shots for all and vax cards to be presented every time you are within 6 feet of anyone

Because then you’re acting as stupid as the stupid. Why would you want to do that?
I find you amusing, how many times have you jumped in and defend Trump for the oft misquoted bleach statement? How many times have you corrected anyone for the misattributed Palin can literally see Alaska from her home?

I find you amusing, how many times have you jumped in and defend Trump for the oft misquoted bleach statement? How many times have you corrected anyone for the misattributed Palin can literally see Alaska from her home?
It’s Lib101 to misquote. It’s the only way they can deflect statements that they can’t handle.
So when Trump muses about a possible aerosol like disinfectant type Inhalent they jump to the “drinking bleach” absurdity and follow the Marx idea that repeating the lie over and over will impress the public that it’s true

First of all whether I’m a hypocrite or not makes zero difference to the validity of my statement.

to answer your question, I didn’t follow politics during the Palin times. I don’t defend trumps bleach statement because it was completely inappropriate to make in a time of crisis. I have however defended on several occasions his “good people on both sides” statement. Not as appropriate, as it wasn’t, but he obviously wasn’t calling Nazis good people and that’s how the left spun it.

More importantly, I challenge you find any statements that I’ve made propelling any of these spun up and distorted attack lines. There are plenty legit reasons to go after both Trump and Biden. Use legit arguements not distorted talking points.

First of all whether I’m a hypocrite or not makes zero difference to the validity of my statement.

to answer your question, I didn’t follow politics during the Palin times. I don’t defend trumps bleach statement because it was completely inappropriate to make in a time of crisis. I have however defended on several occasions his “good people on both sides” statement. Not as appropriate, as it wasn’t, but he obviously wasn’t calling Nazis good people and that’s how the left spun it.

More importantly, I challenge you find any statements that I’ve made propelling any of these spun up and distorted attack lines. There are plenty legit reasons to go after both Trump and Biden. Use legit arguements not distorted talking points.
In context, Trump's comments made perfect sense and anyone with a brain could tell and understand what he was saying and what he meant. So, I disagree with you on that point.

That Biden believed you couldn't get Covid-19 after being vaccinated, was accurate, he made an inappropriate comment.

Forum List

Back