Quadruple-vaxxed Kamala has Covid again

Snopes stated he said it, so are you claiming he never said it even though he did?

Come on Slade stop being this stupid on the subject and Biden has made plenty of false statements that were never true, so let hold him accountable like you would Trump!
I never stated that he didn’t say it. I’ve said that you need to look at the context of the statement and the messaging that his admin was pushing. Take the vax and you will either avoid catching COVID or if you do catch it the vax will lessen the severity. Biden made both this statements in that town hall

Biden made the mistake of stating what he stated and he should have been more clear on the subject!

Also Slade let me be clear I have read poster’s on here make the false claim that vaccinated people could not contract nor spread the virus, so the spreading of false information comes from both sides and not one!

You can contract, spread and die from the virus even if vaccinated and the vaccine is not a cure but is suppose to limit the severity of the illness with the hope of keeping you out of the Hospital and that is the reality!
Yes you are correct, false statement have been made and we need to hold every political leader accountable for their words. Bidens single sentence that has been cherry picked from that town hall wasn’t clear. But he made other statements that night that did make the messaging clear. Many here are ignoring the other statements

Did you read the entire piece?
Yes, I did read it and you seem to excuse Biden comment because he is a Democrat.

Had Trump done the same exact thing you would hold him accountable for his misspoken words, so stop acting like Biden is innocent and everyone that hold him accountable are haters!
The drug manufacturers and the Biden administration both said that. Read the entire snopes piece and see everything that he said in that talk. Context matters
Oh fuck you because I read and hear the son of a bitch state things that were never factual and you damn well know he has said things that were not factual!

Either be honest are be the partisan whore that you are because I have tired of your shit Slade!

Biden has stated stuff that was never true and it is clear and Snopes even stated some of what he said was untrue, so hold him to sane standard you held Trump to or just admit you do not care about facts!

I never stated that he didn’t say it. I’ve said that you need to look at the context of the statement and the messaging that his admin was pushing. Take the vax and you will either avoid catching COVID or if you do catch it the vax will lessen the severity. Biden made both this statements in that town hall
Jesus fucking Christ had Trump said it like that you fucking ass would be roasting Trump and you would be screaming he misspoke!

Biden stated two conflicting things and one was fucking untrue while later trying to cover his ass, so let be clear Biden is a fucking moron like Trump and neither should have been elected!

I'm sure you9 are telling the truth and they would tell me to get vaccinated even though i'm already vaxed twice and boosted, talk about twisted eh! :abgg2q.jpg: now back to the topic, what would they tell me if I asked them the same question I asked you?

Since I am vaxed and boosted would you now say my propagandist is "left" or "right"?
I wasn’t speaking about you specifically, those were generalized statements. I’m not calling you anything. I dont know you

Yes, I did read it and you seem to excuse Biden comment because he is a Democrat.

Had Trump done the same exact thing you would hold him accountable for his misspoken words, so stop acting like Biden is innocent and everyone that hold him accountable are haters!

Oh fuck you because I read and hear the son of a bitch state things that were never factual and you damn well know he has said things that were not factual!

Either be honest are be the partisan whore that you are because I have tired of your shit Slade!

Biden has stated stuff that was never true and it is clear and Snopes even stated some of what he said was untrue, so hold him to sane standard you held Trump to or just admit you do not care about facts!
I made the same defense of Trump over his retarded “good people on both sides” comment when the left said he was talking about Nazis

Yes you are correct, false statement have been made and we need to hold every political leader accountable for their words. Bidens single sentence that has been cherry picked from that town hall wasn’t clear. But he made other statements that night that did make the messaging clear. Many here are ignoring the other statements
No one is ignoring his statements!

You are excusing his nonsense while I know for damn sure had it been Trump you would have held Trump accountable for his stupidity!

So hold Biden to the same standard or be the partisan whore you are!

No two ways about it!

Biden need to make sure his damn message is clear and not jumbled up as he has been doing!

This is why you should never elect someone this damn old to be President because their brains are gone and this goes for Trump also because he was all over the damn place messaging!

America need better leadership and Biden is pathetic and he did misspoke and he should be held accountable for his words!

Many on this board have stated things that were untrue and I have been mocked for my stance on how the vaccine is not a cure and how you can spread the virus even vaccinated, so I know very well the left is as bad as the right and the left on this board got their information from those like Biden, so hold him accountable for his failure just like I hold Trump accountable for his damn nonsense!

Jesus fucking Christ had Trump said it like that you fucking ass would be roasting Trump and you would be screaming he misspoke!

Biden stated two conflicting things and one was fucking untrue while later trying to cover his ass, so let be clear Biden is a fucking moron like Trump and neither should have been elected!
Simple question. Is it possible for somebody to get vaxxed and avoid catching COVID because of the vax?

In other words do the vaccines have an efficacy rate greater than zero?

Simple question. Is it possible for somebody to get vaxxed and avoid catching COVID because of the vax?

In other words do the vaccines have an efficacy rate greater than zero?
You can be asymptomatic and carry the virus without showing the signs after being vaccinated and I have stated this many times in the past and have been mocked about this.

People who have been vaccinated can range from not showing symptoms and still be carriers to showing full blown symptoms to dying from the virus!

Now the question for me is the vaccinated as likely to die from the virus as those that are not vaccinated and my opinion is no because the vaccine is made to lessen the symptoms which it does.

Now many people have no clue how this virus truly works and I am guessing the government has yet to realize this virus attacks your weak spots on those with underlying conditions and why do I say that?

Simple, the last time I contracted the virus it caused me to have severe conditions of my underlying issues from lung problems to speech issues that I had worked on for decades.

So can someone be one hundred percent safe from the virus if vaccinated?

No!

but

They have a less chance of dying in my personal opinion!

No one is ignoring his statements!

You are excusing his nonsense while I know for damn sure had it been Trump you would have held Trump accountable for his stupidity!

So hold Biden to the same standard or be the partisan whore you are!

No two ways about it!

Biden need to make sure his damn message is clear and not jumbled up as he has been doing!

This is why you should never elect someone this damn old to be President because their brains are gone and this goes for Trump also because he was all over the damn place messaging!

America need better leadership and Biden is pathetic and he did misspoke and he should be held accountable for his words!

Many on this board have stated things that were untrue and I have been mocked for my stance on how the vaccine is not a cure and how you can spread the virus even vaccinated, so I know very well the left is as bad as the right and the left on this board got their information from those like Biden, so hold him accountable for his failure just like I hold Trump accountable for his damn nonsense!
Biden said you get vaxxed you don’t catch COVID, then he said you get vaxxed and if you catch COVID your symptoms are not as severe. It’s pretty obvious to me what the message was and that he misspoke with the first statement or was referring to the portion of people who don’t catch it. There were plenty of media attacks and follow up questions about it afterwards and the admin was clear. What more do you want?

OK, lets go with that!
You consider what I am kinda doing to be what you are doing? is that what you are claiming? [or is it clamming?]
I see you dodging a question because you thought I was dodging a question so let’s just back up… you ask me the question you think I dodged. I’ll answer. And then you answer mine. Deal?

Biden said you get vaxxed you don’t catch COVID, then he said you get vaxxed and if you catch COVID your symptoms are not as severe. It’s pretty obvious to me what the message was and that he misspoke with the first statement or was referring to the portion of people who don’t catch it. There were plenty of media attacks and follow up questions about it afterwards and the admin was clear. What more do you want?
Fact is he should have never stated the first part and he does this a lot and you are arguing well it was a mistake but he make so many mistakes that it is tiring.

Again, Covid Vaccine is not a cure and many on here claimed it was, so where did they obtain their information from?

Next, being vaccinated does not give you one hundred percent immunity and the vaccine can cause someone to be asymptomatic which mean they can be a carrier without knowing and spread the virus without knowing like Typhoid Mary or they can show mild to severe symptoms to dying from the virus which is rare on that part.

Now how I wrote it did you understand my comment and if so explain to me why people in D.C. can not relay this message?

You can be asymptomatic and carry the virus without showing the signs after being vaccinated and I have stated this many times in the past and have been mocked about this.

People who have been vaccinated can range from not showing symptoms and still be carriers to showing full blown symptoms to dying from the virus!

Now the question for me is the vaccinated as likely to die from the virus as those that are not vaccinated and my opinion is no because the vaccine is made to lessen the symptoms which it does.

Now many people have no clue how this virus truly works and I am guessing the government has yet to realize this virus attacks your weak spots on those with underlying conditions and why do I say that?

Simple, the last time I contracted the virus it caused me to have severe conditions of my underlying issues from lung problems to speech issues that I had worked on for decades.

So can someone be one hundred percent safe from the virus if vaccinated?

No!

but

They have a less chance of dying in my personal opinion!
Good answer, so to be clear… you think the vaccines have a zero efficacy for vaccine avoidance meaning nobody can avoid catching it if vaxxed, is that right? it simply lessens symptoms in some people?

Forum List

Back